It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Weapon Technologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I searched google for "Alien Weapon Technology" and just came up with a bunch of games. Does anyone know if there has ever been any rumors and/or any proof of alien weapon technology in any of the crash sites?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There's been many many rumors of what alien technology has provided and with proponents like Corso, it's becoming widely accepted by the UFO community but as of yet there is no real proof that our current technology is of alien nature. Our advancements have been astonishing within the last century but honestly nothing truly indicates it's all extraterrestrial.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Television and computors are alien wepons. the slow kind of cancer that will alow us to do thier dirty work

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply Sinobyte,

Just wanted to post some material on Corso for people like me that are new to UFOlogy.

www.qtm.net...

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Corso is a great man! He's got the guts to talk, and that is to be underlined. Now, if you ask me sometimes I wonder why he, and only just a few ones, dare to talk...

I try to always look at things with the eyes of a skeptic, but think with an open mind. This usually gives you a good balance of what's good and what's not, and sometimes honestly, I wonder: him (and sometimes others) speaking that way is nearly too beautiful to be true. But you never know, he could be 100% right! Until we know, he is a good source of knowledge and information anyway, and that's already good. Again, I try to, and it is not always easy to find the real truth in this imbroglio of information and desinformation...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kata
I searched google for "Alien Weapon Technology" and just came up with a bunch of games. Does anyone know if there has ever been any rumors and/or any proof of alien weapon technology in any of the crash sites?

Well only thing I know about "alien weapons" is that they(UFOS) have disabled/neutralized a lot of our Rocket launches and also a lot of other dangerous stuff… and I think there was something UFO “firing” in one of Alexander’s wars…

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Could that relate to the fact that some people claim that the IDS project was not in response to a Russian threat but rather an alien threat?

Only thoughts...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Found this here

Minuteman missile silos in the 1970s, and a 1976 file on an Iranian Air Force jet that reportedly caught a UFO in its radar sights, only to have its weapons system mysteriously go dead.

I guess they don't need weapons when they can do that.

Little green Mahatma Gandhi's LOL

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
See the article in the link in this thread about UFO crashes...

The MiG-29's that tried to force that UFO to land were experiencing problems with their guns, and when landed, the guns were all right. The Mi-8 helicopter that brought the first team to the crash place went down for no reason also...

Who said they'd need weapons to beat us? Any civilization that is able to move freely through space and its vast distances is powerful enough (technologically at least) to make us look ridiculously primitive...

[EDIT] just a few typos... sorry it's late! lol

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Makes you wonder how these things are powered. If the craft moves due to an electric field or something that resulted in an EM pulse it could have caused the malfunctions. Maybe they had no intentions of doing anything to the MIG's.

Little off the subject, but just a thought.
Maybe I should change the Subject to
"Alien Anit-Weapon Technologies"

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Kata]

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Kata]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, why not? It's not the first case... Ever heard of those planes in 1976 in Iran having trouble with UFO's? A big case indeed, amongst others...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hmm... looks like in a way, that they are using our own weapons against us.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well so far I know we are more a treat to other civilizations in space. So they are watching us deeply. But it’s changing to better future gradly. Compared to many many thousands of years. We are finally getting somewhere. But we could do this faster “could”

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
Television and computors are alien wepons. the slow kind of cancer that will alow us to do thier dirty work

In my opinion you need medication. This answer, if serious, sounds absolutely crazy. Honestly, if you're just stating a theory...indicate that. If you're stating this as fact, you definitely are losing grip.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok here's my opinion of this:

The aliens. No-body would question that they are far more advanced than us, so their weapons would make our Weapons of Mass Destruction look like .50 caliber pistols. The aliens had weapons like we had now, back when our ancestors were using rocks and sticks...or even before that

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist182
Ok here's my opinion of this:

The aliens. No-body would question that they are far more advanced than us, so their weapons would make our Weapons of Mass Destruction look like .50 caliber pistols. The aliens had weapons like we had now, back when our ancestors were using rocks and sticks...or even before that

They are weary busy defending us from black holes, asteroids and other space threats or we would be killed a long time ago. The only shields we got are the sun the moon and Jupiter I think
we are small !
compared to 100 billion of galaxies we are so small that we don’t count to exist. Well I think it holds to compare us with the sun even then we are so small we don’t exist. And 100 billion of universes omg……. BIG!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I read an article a while back about how all these keyless entry locks for cars suddenly stopped working around Area 51...there was a speculation that some sort of weapon was being tested there. Apparently, the weapon was a focused EM pulse that only created a malfunction where they chose. They were also testing how to shield their own electronics from such an EM pulse

Anyone have more information about this?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This might be of interest:
Ufo fires at ICBM

XL5

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think one ET weapon would be the laser. I don't buy the theory that a chunk of un-doped ruby lased with out a cavity and a resonator. Intelgirl probably know a bit more of the history then I do, but a ruby NEEDS to be doped and in rod/slab form to lase.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I doubt there is any alien weapons. Did u see any alien crafts firing at our cities or planes that attack them first. NO! There's because they are only defensive, not offensive when sent to check on us. They are likely to be protected by a electromagnetic shield.
And EMP.

new topics

top topics

join