It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Mutilation cases?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ok i'm to scared to look, what does it look like?

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
"ok i'm to scared to look, what does it look like?"

Sensible option but not a fruitful one. Go have a look, the chances of it being real are small, so think of it as a shot from a film.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well I`ve been trying to do some more research on this subject and whilst looking at it I went to re-check the original link I posted. Can`t seem to get it to work myslef so have posted this link which comes without the gruesome piccys.

www.fortunecity.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The link does not work, the first one on the original thread, I wanted to see the pics to judge if they were real or not myself.
Iv heard of human mutilation cases myself, wether not not thier caused by aliens, i wont say.
Thier are some very disturbed beings in this world, human and not human.
Those pics could just be the work of a pyschopath.
But I have not seen them.
Deep

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
And it happened to a US Army sargant in the nevada desert,
two solders were down range looking for a piece ir two of a fest rocket when they got separated by a sand dune.
One heard something and went running over the top of the dune to see the other eing carted off by a saucer.
He reported the incident to be promptly charged with myrder.
the only thing that saved him was the sargants body turning up 5 days later fleshly mutilated exactly as you may want to imagine like the brazilian find.
theres something cold and unearthly about these visitors..

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Agree Bergle... Although this is MCPO (my current predominant opinion) That all likewise mutilation cases are simply non-terrestrials harvesting animals for sustenance. The cases for human mutilations are few as compared to cattle and other livestock. I also beleive that there is a certain percentage of NT's that would fall into the criminal category as is here on earth, but I believe that is a small amount and is the minority and not the majority. Most interactions are peaceful and usually only animals are harvested and not people. I dont think we can lump NT's into one singular category or mindframe. Too bad Linda doesnt post on here

my 2 cents .........Dango

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The story, with graphic photos, can be found here:

www.informantnews.com...

The images are clearly real but there is nothing to suggest that they are related to the text in any way. They appear to show the body of a tortured and murdered individual, probably a gang warfare victim.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That's nasty.
Gives me good makeup ideas though. :x

Anyone know what was in the other links from the first few posters in this thread? Or where they can be found?

[edit on 2-4-2007 by airrikka]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

like this video here:-

-=watch me=-

<< 1   >>

join