It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What about Infragard?

That is a government funded "Neighborhood Watch" type program.. You volunteer in the name of national security..
InFragard Sacramento Chapter

It says members benefit from

FBI certified and accredited system
Access to sensitive but unclassified information
Valuable networking opportunities
Secure communication

'access to unclassified information'

anyone care to sign up?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

So if somebody is harrassing you, and you have the evidence, are you saying the police will ignore it because you're listed somewhere for being outspoken?

Want to make a bet on that?
I have at least four neighbors plus myself who would argue with you on that. Unfortunately the fifth was so badly stressed out he died - he just turned thirty and left two toddlers.

It includes:
multiple thefts
shots through window in occupied house
stolen Paint horse
Two attempted hit and runs,
multiply cut wires and straying livestock
misc harrassment such as turning bull in with cows, stud in with mares,
swapping animals from one pasture to another...
Sand in the engine of vehicle
water in the gas
diesel fuel in the gas

And that is just the start of the list.
And the blasted police just said "do not provoke them"

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Police have been known to not help people because of grudges..

I dont remember the name but there used to be a website dedicated to the corruption in law enforcement, probably still is, just too lazy to look..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I dont remember the name but there used to be a website dedicated to the corruption in law enforcement...

The cop down the street told me my county is known for its corruption. The drug lords own the department. I am relatively new here, sitting in the boonies and even I have hear about the corruption from a half dozen sources.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

If they are always using different people , then disguise yourself. Like many do when faced with police harassment. Have some extra cloths or ones that reverse, use wigs, sunglasses, hats, etc. Try be discreet about changing the clothes as well so as escape police scrutiny. Like randomly removing 2 items like sunglasses and extra shirt or hat.

edit on 30-3-2011 by phatkhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I understand a thing like gang stalking is difficult to grasp for some, but what you are basically saying is that since you don't understand it, it can't exist.

Not too scientific, but you could do just a little research on gang stalking and you will find out how huge the problem really is.

People even use microwave ovens and modify them so they radiate towards the house next door and slowly harm the target.. There are documented accounts of that happening..

I personally don't know anyone who would be so low of morals, that they would do such a thing to anyone, but that doesn't mean there aren't people around that would do it.

The methods and goals of gang stalkers are quite varied and diverse also..

Many of these situations originate from the NSA and CIA, as both of those agencies have more than one rogue groups doing all kinds of things that would totally shock most decent folks.

And to answer your questions about who benefits and who gains, all you have to do is research a little bit and you will find out.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've been the target of some very organized criminals once in the past, it was a very frightening experience & i'm only recovering fully from the trauma a year later. So far i've been surrounded by people with guns staring at me on a train, one of whom hopped off the train & then was replaced by another fellow with a gun who had an identical shirt on & sat in the same seat (they are pretty organised!). I've been chased by middle eastern 'mafia' in cars, had gunshots fired in the air nearby me when i'm hiding from them, been followed on foot & i've had a laser sight come thru my bedroom window. Wether that was just a laser pointer or actually a crosshair is another question, but the second i opened my blinds to look the car producing the light revved up and drove off.

There's definitely some massive organizations out there who know how to scare the absolute hell out of people. (Or maybe they just don't know how to kill very well and i escaped!) As a result of my ordeal i had to pack up & leave my home town & move to the other side of the country. Since then i've been paranoid of every middle eastern person with dilated pupils i see. It's the goddamn Arabic Meth Mafia!

Don't get involved in the underworld kids.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I know i'v posted this a few times before but people who read this thread might be intrested....

Anyway alot of times the gang stalking is followed by electronic harassment and here's a video of Donald Rumsfeld a few years back admiting that they were working on these type of weapons...

www.youtube.com...

It seems the cats out of the proverbial bag....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Gang-stlking is a cheap way for the police to keep 'undesirables' under close watch. It is also a way for police to 'get even' with those that confound them, or otherwise escape their fascist attempts to screw them legally.

I've been a target of gang-stalking since the 70s. They turn snitches into spies, and give them the reward of getting off easy themselves, or allowing them to break the law while the cops look the other way.

Communication and organizing activities is done through a loose network of participants who often receive directions through text messages, and are probably supported by GPS when/if a target can be tagged with a signalling device. The efforts that most gang-stalkers make are not usually very excessive, meaning that they don't usually spend a whole day following a target around or harassing him/her. The work is spread amongst a large number of people, and these people are often infuenced to help through fear tactics, making the target out to be a dangerous person or some sort of threat to the recruited participant.

It seems from my own experience and research that these groups form and reform very frequently, members not being tightly knit to each other in many cases. They include people from ALL walks of life, from drug addicts to church-goers. It's not likely that (except when directed by the police) they know who their handlers are in all cases, but they take direction through messaging, as I said, once they 'sign up'. Many of the perpetrators (perps) are probably forced to participate, while others participate willingly.

Gang-stalking eliminates the high cost of standard surveillance practices, and allow the police (who coordinate much of this activity) to deal with other things.

What individual perps do for this illegal and fascist enterprise is minimal in any given day, but when you realize how many people are involved, those minimal acts add up to a lot of harassment for the target.

When you are conditioned to think that you are being threatened by criminal elements moving into your neighborhood, or that the world is becoming a riskier and riskier place due to certain types of people, you want to do something to protect yourself and to stop it. THIS is the impetus that those who direct these groups use to recruit members. They don't necessarily know what they are taking part in, but they often are misled into thinking that what they are doing is helping society.

I have to go. I'll add more later if I can.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You have to remember that a sociopath would derive pleasure from the act of doing this to another person. It is entertainment to them

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mickyboy

Your thesis on how they incorporate tactics and such for the organized/gang stalking operation i'd say is pretty much on point however in alot of cases the police aren't invovled it's usually a front group that is related but can't be traced to black op's programs from the CIA and the Military–industrial complex, but your point on how they go and recruit such vermin (perps) is right on point....

Ultimately to them it's a experimentation on the TI (targeted individual) to see if they want to imploy these types of tactics in the future as commen place and also a way to test there direct energy weapons on people to see what the side effects are so when they start using these weapons for mind control *cough cough* i mean riot control they will know what kind of side effects insue...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here's a intresting interview i came across with a TI (targeted individual) on blog talk radio she explains how some of the direct energy weapons works and such, if anyones intrested in the topic they should give it a listen...

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatkhat

If they are always using different people , then disguise yourself. Like many do when faced with police harassment. Have some extra cloths or ones that reverse, use wigs, sunglasses, hats, etc. Try be discreet about changing the clothes as well so as escape police scrutiny. Like randomly removing 2 items like sunglasses and extra shirt or hat.

This does work, to a degree. But having to wear a disguise out in public all the time will make you feel like a freak or an outcast or a criminal, and then it becomes self-fulfilling prophecy and plays right into the trap.

I'm not a criminal, I haven't hurt anyone or done anything wrong, other than get angry and utter threats at people sometimes. So why should I treat myself like a criminal or a freak or an outcast, and dress like one, and wear a disguise out in public and act all creepy and avoidant like one?

Besides, the really powerful gang-stalkers always have other ways to find you, disguise or no disguise. The GPS in your cell phone, reading your emails and texts, etc etc....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The good news is that this crime is slowly starting to become much more well known then it was before, for instance i'v heard of two recent cases of gang stalking were the victims went to the police and in both cases the officers knew of this crime and began a investigation, so to any TI's out there i say keep getting the word out any way you can on forums like these or by other methods.

Also if you go to the police with this crime be sure to ask the officer if he or she is aware of gang stalking and if so tell them whats happening, if they don't bring literature with you explaining what it is or find other means to take in dealing with such, like i said this crime is slowly becoming public knowledge but it's taking some time.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Yeah, I have to wonder though, how many cops would really want to take something like this on? If they knew that the trail leads from these relatively harmless vigilante gangs, all the way up to corrupt cops and the ABC agencies? (After all, somebody has to be training these vigilante morons and providing them with their information..........)

Probably not very many..... better to learn how to deal with it on your own than try to go to the police for help.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I would say again be careful if you go to the police but the main thing to ask them is if they know about this crime if they say yes then tell them whats happening to you if they don't then find another way, through protest write your congressman or congresswomen ect.

The non corrupt police might just be the answer to help solving some of this problem because if there truly non corrupt they will follow through and get as much info as they can, the fact is in both those cases that police officers admited they knew of the crime is a big first step.

Also back in March and in early May of this month they held two committee meetings ordered by the President of the United States on the topic of experimentation on human beings and a bunch of TI's had a chance to tell what is going on in terms of the direct energy weapon use, so alot of positive first steps are begining to happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There are no real gangstalkers. There are a loose nit of paid shills in each region, but they are used on demand for any TI, not just you. It's a Program.

What about when people go crazy? When friends and family appear "in on it"? How the hell does that happen? I threw this together to explain it all, you won't believe what they are doing, they've installed a BioAPI in everyone on earth. Random strangers can be controlled on demand to make it appear like they're stalking you. Its awesome.

www.dataasylum.com...
www.dataasylum.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenw232
There are no real gangstalkers. There are a loose nit of paid shills in each region, but they are used on demand for any TI, not just you. It's a Program.

Right, a Program - called gangstalking

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

ok who pays ?,well the target pays thru his own creditcards usually indenity theft goes hand in hand with gang staulking heck the staulkers can even make purchases in same stores , its a movement to bankrupt america by
meth heads they have nothing better todo but tweak out do drugs on your credit and follow you around . just sayin

or it could be the rich elite that have gotten thier money from stealing and ripping off trust accounts who knows

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Oh of course it wouldn't be a perfect solution, but it would certainly nullify their efforts at blackballing you, their main objective. Note: it's often quoted that they always use different people, but not true. It's often the same persons just disguising themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join