It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

And just because it might sound and feel good to certain people to believe that gangs of stalkers follow them around --- and subject them to 'psychic attacks' --- and 'use through-wall' technology to target the reproductive organs of targets --- etc. etc.

... it's all simply conspiracy-site filler, isn't it, when it's deconstructed logically

But when it *IS* deconstructed logically

it all FALLS APART

If you say so!

I can't speak for others but I'm not posting about this to "sound and feel good". I'm posting about it because if there happen to be any other victims reading this, now you know you're not alone.

Yes it is real, the government, police and others are targetting and harassing many people in this way, you are not the only one. People like SKL and myself have gone through it and survived it.

Never give up.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by MajorDisaster

Might it be suggested 'they don't leave any evidence' --- because there is no evidence --- because it didn't happen, apart from the fevered 'me centred' imagination of the self-claimed 'target' ?

Same with the alleged 'psychic attacks' ?

So people are not getting placed under anti-terror investigations and being followed around for little things?

www.guardian.co.uk...

The abuse of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Ripa, is by far the largest element in the revelation last August that 500,000 official requests to access phone and email records were made in 2008 – the equivalent of one in 78 adults coming under some form of surveillance by the authorities in the United Kingdom.

The issue here is about abuse and proportionality, not whether the law has been broken. Two recent reports suggest that the surveillance of people for misdemeanours is unlikely to decline despite assurances from the government and Home Office that local authorities were being reined in.

A freedom of information request by the Lancashire Evening Post has found that applications made by Lancashire county council under Ripa laws targeted cleaners who failed to show up for work and a care assistant who claimed too much on travel expenses. "A person in Chorley thought to be selling counterfeit goods via eBay, people pursuing false personal injury claims, and a retailer selling furniture not up to fire safety standards were among those investigated using powers granted under the act," the paper reported.

In last year's annual report, the surveillance commissioner, Sir Christopher Rose, raised concerns about direct surveillance such as the bugging of public places, taking photographs of suspects and the use of covert human intelligence such as informants and undercover agents. Of course this has always been part of police investigation into serious crime, but it is frightening to see these tactics routinely deployed in trivial circumstances.

His fears came to mind when I read a quote in the LEP from Jim Potts, a trading standards officer, who said: "We have simply recorded that a member of staff has seen another member of staff do something at work, in the way that managers can and do every day." How easily that trips from Potts's lips, but what of course he is unwittingly justifying is the informant society.

How about the mother that had a full surveillance operation, because they thought she lived in the wrong area?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Anti-terrorism laws used to spy on noisy children
Councils are using anti-terrorism laws to spy on residents and tackle barking dogs and noisy children.

www.guardian.co.uk...

A council yesterday admitted using laws designed to track serious criminals to spy on a family for nearly three weeks to find out if they were lying about living in a school catchment area.

The family are angry after Poole borough council, in Dorset, revealed it had followed them and watched them at home to check whether they lived in the correct area for one of their three children, a three-year-old girl, to be accepted at a local school.

The council used the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) to draw up a list of the mother's movements from February 13 to March 3, showing the times and exact routes of school runs with her children. She told the Bournemouth Echo that the record, shown to her by a school admissions manager, included detailed notes such as "female and three children enter target vehicle and drive off" and "curtains open and all lights on in premises".

The authority said it had used such "physical surveillance" on six occasions under RIPA, which allows councils to carry out surveillance only if they suspect serious crimes, including terrorism.

gangstalkingworld.com...

There are some unspeakable things happening, and good people are unwittingly being a part of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi ChickNorris,

I want to clearify that these are the community policing programs in large part, programs at local levels, where average people, businesses are flagged and alerted of dangerous individuals. Like the East German Stasi, they do get some training on how to follow, sign language, etc, but beyond that, not enough oversight, at all.

That is the problem, there should be limits on what they can get away with, but with each person feeling empowered and having leeway with what they can do you have some real psycho's. We have women that have been raped, who are afraid to go to the police. Other women who have had through the wall weapons aimed at their reproductive parts, very eugenics like, and no one is helping.

So some very wrong things are happening, but because the state is trying to make them look crazy, or like degenerates, nothing is getting done. People feel like it's the right thing to do to harass, and harm these Targeted Individuals.

Oh, I completely understand who they are and the power they have, I've been gang stalked for 5 years. I have lived in hell and been through so much psychological and mental abuse it's amazing I still can think straight. I jsut recently realized that they have been usng electromagnetic weapons on me as well. I get really sick and nausious when I mis-behave and have chronic pain so bad that I don't even notice it anymore.

I have studied this for years but never really bought into the raido/microwave/electromagnetic weapon part. I just thought I had pain from the strss of the situation. Then one day last year I ran across an article that discussed the use of high-frequency waves for non-lethal weapons, one being a "misquito" noise used on kids, adults can;t hear it. They use it as a crowd control in the UK.

This got me to thinking about when all this started and my daughter was only 3 years old. SHe had recently has tubes in her ears and her ears were VERY sensitive. She could hear the compressor in the refigerator flip on and things that I could hear if I tried to listen. I made the msitake of joking about this, and talking about it where they could hear me.

This was the beginning when I had not conditioned myself to their tactics yet and needless to say, I was alittle crazy. I woudl get really stressedout when my daughter would cry or pitch a fit, which was very rare, she hardly ever crys or whines. She began to have these bouts where she would scream bloody murder and hold her ears, Of course I couldn't hear anything, shw would say "WHAT's THAT NOISE, MOMMY?" and I thought she was jsut being a 3 year old. She wasn't, they did this to get ot me and make me go mad.

My heart breaks everyday knowing they did this and I neither did anythig to help or knew what was hapoening. Ever since I discoverd this, I have devoted every waking moment on learnign about this, them, and how I what I can do to expose them and prove what they have done. I'm getting real close.

This was a sweet little innocent 3 year old girl, what kind of people do things like this?? How much of a monster does one have to be to think this is OK?? I will net rest until they are punished legally for what they did to my daughter. It's one thing to have some kind of beef with me, which I don't know what it is, but you mess with my baby, and it's ON!!!

It takes a REAL man to have to hurt women and children to make themselves feel powerful, doesn't it??

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ChickNorris]

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ChickNorris]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

This is NOT a new phenomenon! This is a tactic used for centuries in differing manners

I agree

but it's nothing like the 24/7 Gang Stalking/Stalker Gangs' claimed by the OP

What it is, in most instances, is a vindictive and systematic campaign against the target by those who have most to lose if the 'target' gains credibility or threatens to expose 'those with most to lose'

and sometimes, into the mix are introduced those who carry some clout within the population -- such as the police, or government or medical workers or government officials. It varies from case to case, naturally -- and sometimes members of religious groups/orgs are involved

But '24/7 Gang Stalking/Stalker Gangs' are (if in existence at all) the exception/rarity. And it's the claims of such 'Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs'
and of '24/7 monitoring and controlling of the victim/target' to which I'm objecting here, because it's out of proportion and simply cannot be substantiated

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

reply to post by MajorDisaster

Might it be suggested 'they don't leave any evidence' --- because there is no evidence --- because it didn't happen, apart from the fevered 'me centred' imagination of the self-claimed 'target' ?

Same with the alleged 'psychic attacks' ?

Agreed.

I had been giving the poster some leeway in terms of realism but after saying they shoot things through walls at reproductive organs and the verbal abuse is actually 'psychic' or in the head, I really have to wonder..

No it's simple things being used, that can penetrate walls. Eg. Wicked lasers, radar guns, sound systems converted to cause vibrations, but no noise. Piezoelectric Transducers below drywall, etc.

There is a lot you can do to monitor and harm someone remotely. Sadly they are working on drafting a bill to that effect, and three States have banned electronic harassment.

www.scribd.com...

I don't know if I agree with this bill, cause it's not very specific.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ChickNorris

gangstalkingworld.com...

I forgot about the mosquito.

‘Mosquito’ devices which emit high-pitched whine to help disperse teenagers from street corners could be banned by the European Union
on the grounds that they infringe children’s human rights.

Another good way to mess with people. They use all sorts of cheap tricks, and oh yeah sensors that can go through apartments to track targets. Let me see if I can find the link, for through the wall sensors. Heart rate monitors. Simple things, but since most targets don't know any better when they start getting messed with, it just sounds crazy.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

There has ALWAYS been 'work place mobbing' ! ALWAYS !

It happens in the police force

It happens all through the education system

It happens at all levels and always has

It's not new

Well thanks Dock9 that's all I've been trying to say.

People at all levels engage in systematic harassment or gang stalking. Kids in schools, employees in workplaces, cops, government, gangsters, spooks.

If done right it is completely plausibly deniable, it is devastating, they can torture people for years and get away with it - and that's why they do it. Because it's effective!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I agree

but it's nothing like the 24/7 Gang Stalking/Stalker Gangs' claimed by the OP

What it is, in most instances, is a vindictive and systematic campaign against the target by those who have most to lose if the 'target' gains credibility or threatens to expose 'those with most to lose'

No this is a myth that must be stopped. This is not individually vindictive individuals. Our communities have been turned into informant networks under these community policing programs. The same networks like they have in China or had in East Germany.

Since it's already in place, once a target is added to a list, the flagging begins, and so does the harassment. This has to be exposed, cause it's destroying innocent people.

and sometimes, into the mix are introduced those who carry some clout within the population -- such as the police, or government or medical workers or government officials. It varies from case to case, naturally -- and sometimes members of religious groups/orgs are involved

But '24/7 Gang Stalking/Stalker Gangs' are (if in existence at all) the exception/rarity. And it's the claims of such 'Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs'
and of '24/7 monitoring and controlling of the victim/target' to which I'm objecting here, because it's out of proportion and simply cannot be substantiated

The community take turns in some cases, just like they would if they were getting together to run a pedophile out of town, but they monitor innocent people that they think are crazy, or perverts, or whatever they have been targeted to appear to be.

24/7 monitoring. At home, at work by co-workers who have to be informed when someone is on a list, out in the community, in the stores. Just like the Jane Clift case.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

So people are not getting placed under anti-terror investigations and being followed around for little things?

Quite a departure from your original post, isn't it ?

Anti-terror surveillance is a far cry from the 'Gang Stalking/Stalking Gangs' you describe in your OP

For example, the title of your thread:

Then there's the bulk of your OP:

The average functioning individual does not have a lot to be logically paranoid about. Sure, there's the occasional whisper that you overhear and think is about yourself. There's also the fear that someone is following you. Then there is gang stalking.

This is the ultimate form of paranoia that turns out to be a well-founded suspicion and mistrust. Gang stalking is when a group of people decide to target an individual and attempt to control aspects of that individual’s life and monitor them 24/7. Generally, this is done without the person actually knowing about this organized stalking group, but if a person does find out, the results and helplessness can be devastating.

According to gangstalkingworld.com, “gang stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time.”

Once again:

'Gang stalking is when a group of people DECIDE to TARGET an individual and attempt to control aspects of that individual's life and monitor them 24/7'

And the best you can do to substantiate this is to cite official Anti-Terror surveillance ?

I believe the case is closed

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I believe the 24/7 idea is a bit much but I still believe that some governmental agencies are not above using the tactic and taking hours a day watching and laying the traps to impose the idea of panic in the targeted person or persons. And in doing so get the results they wish to obtain. Hell, all of those spy novels and movies can't all be a figment of the authors imagination!!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Quite a departure from your original post, isn't it ?

Anti-terror surveillance is a far cry from the 'Gang Stalking/Stalking Gangs' you describe in your OP

For example, the title of your thread:

Those example were given, because you made it seem that anyone who believed they were under 24/7 surveillance must be batty. I showed that people are under 24/7 surveillance for simple things. I proved my point. Also if being Gang Stalked, a file is opened and kept on you, and incidents are reported by these informants, who often cause said incidents.

Then there's the bulk of your OP:

The average functioning individual does not have a lot to be logically paranoid about. Sure, there's the occasional whisper that you overhear and think is about yourself. There's also the fear that someone is following you. Then there is gang stalking.

This is the ultimate form of paranoia that turns out to be a well-founded suspicion and mistrust. Gang stalking is when a group of people decide to target an individual and attempt to control aspects of that individual’s life and monitor them 24/7. Generally, this is done without the person actually knowing about this organized stalking group, but if a person does find out, the results and helplessness can be devastating.

According to gangstalkingworld.com, “gang stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time.”

Once again:

'Gang stalking is when a group of people DECIDE to TARGET an individual and attempt to control aspects of that individual's life and monitor them 24/7'

And the best you can do to substantiate this is to cite official Anti-Terror surveillance ?

Sorry which case is closed? You keep going back to the article, but the point is, that under Gang Stalking, these people are being granted the right to do this 24/7 type of monitoring. Investigations, etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101

gangstalkingworld.com...

I forgot about the mosquito.

‘Mosquito’ devices which emit high-pitched whine to help disperse teenagers from street corners could be banned by the European Union
on the grounds that they infringe children’s human rights.

Another good way to mess with people. They use all sorts of cheap tricks, and oh yeah sensors that can go through apartments to track targets. Let me see if I can find the link, for through the wall sensors. Heart rate monitors. Simple things, but since most targets don't know any better when they start getting messed with, it just sounds crazy.

Thing is, I know who is doing it to me, they are so far up the government and military's ass that it's unbelievable. They are so bold that they publish all their military excercises and brag about the technology that they are doing R&D to help create, and I think they are actually using me to blackmail the government with the State Secret priveledge thing, because they have NAtional Security information, so they keep milking the government for military contracts and got HUGE tax breaks under the Recovery Act. I'm pretty sure they are using me as their bargaining chip to screw the government. I just hope that now that Obama is in office they call their bluff and find some way to take them down.

Honestly, I'm not sure the government even knows the things they have done and the ectreme abuse of power that has gone on under Bush's brilliant idea to "outsource" our intelligence. I would be willing to grant full immunity to the government and their part in this if they would prosecute these evil, egotistical, narcissists. They have gotten away with this stuff in their own employees for 60 years and they need to be stopped prosecuted and hopefully have to live in fear and issolation, like they have done to so many others, for a long time. And if it does happen, I want my own surveillance camera in their cell, hooked up to my comuter so I can log on everyday to watch them suffer, like they have watched me and my daughter suffer, and gotten off on it. They are SICK SICK human beings and don't deserve to roam the streets, much less use millions of my tax dollars to fund their crimes.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

No, not at all. I mean, what do you think the intelligence agencies spend half their time doing?

Follow people around and gather information on them.

What do police detectives do?

Follow people around and gather information on them.

Now is it really such a stretch of the imagination that people like this could sometimes harass or terrorize the target as well? Or pay little neighborhood rats and thugs to do little "favors" for them?

I mean, how many times have you SEEN THAT HAPPENING BEFORE in a movie or TV show or video game?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by Dock9

I believe the 24/7 idea is a bit much but I still believe that some governmental agencies are not above using the tactic and taking hours a day watching and laying the traps to impose the idea of panic in the targeted person or persons. And in doing so get the results they wish to obtain. Hell, all of those spy novels and movies can't all be a figment of the authors imagination!!

Zindo

What would you and your neighbors do if you thought you had a pedophile in the area? Would you be willing to give up time, and energy to keep the kids safe? 15-30 minutes, each take turns. Remember the informants move in around the targets, but the apartments around the target. (Let me know if you need to see an article for this.)

The problem is the bigger agencies have taught the community agencies, some very dirty tricks. These lists are shared far and wide. So during the day, the communities you move through are alerted. At work, your co-workers are alerted. In the stores, citizen informants come they follow you in, and alert the shop keeper that you need to be watched.

The problem is 24/7 monitoring should not be possible in democratic countries, the way it was in the former East Germany, but it is. We have informant networks at lower levels of society.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No this is a myth that must be stopped. This is not individually vindictive individuals. Our communities have been turned into informant networks under these community policing programs. The same networks like they have in China or had in East Germany.

Since it's already in place, once a target is added to a list, the flagging begins, and so does the harassment. This has to be exposed, cause it's destroying innocent people.

There have always been informants. We know that

But you're claiming (in line with forum-claimants who insist they're the targets of years' long Gang Stalking/Stalking Gangs) that groups of individuals in obviously organised gangsare stalking targets '24/7' --- are breaking into their homes --- are targeting their reproductive organs -- are subjecting them to 'psychic attacks' !

These are the claims !

And there are those in this thread who're agreeing and claimiing to BE victim of these thousands-of-hours targetting !

We've all read the posts in numerous fora

The individual sets him/herself apart as WORTHY of million-dollar victimisation/stalking campaigns

These people BELIEVE they are worthy of elaborate, complicated, expensive targeting campaigns to which alleged others are prepared to devote their entire lives, money, energy, etc.

which of course is narcissism gone mad !

Then the thread switches course and attempts to validate itself by referencing Anti-Terror surveillance --- which is an entirely different kettle of fish

and which Ministers are required to justify

just as they're required to justify the enormous costs of such operations

So make up your mind, please, as to what kind of 'Gang Stalking/Stalking Gang' operations you seek to expose

Are you seeking to draw attention to the largely fictional claims by deluded individuals claiming to be the CENTRE of an elaborate, complicated, technological and 'psychic' series of attacks ?

Or are you seeking to discuss organised, governmental and other intimidatory campaigns aimed at whistle-blowers, activists and assorted 'potential terrorists' and illegal immigrants, etc.

Because they're different species

The claims you quoted in your OP state that Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs DECIDE to target an individual. And these are the claims of the deluded which we see most often in conspiracy forums who claim 'stalkers' are after them ... are following them ... are displacing objects in their home ... are filming them ... are swapping teams as soon as they're noticed, etc.

And it's the ranting of the delusional. Because as I said in my first post, NO ONE surrenders their own life and interests simply in order to follow some individual around '24/7' .... just for the heck of it

Yet those who claim to be victim of 'Gang Stalking/Stalking Gangs' believe just that. They believe they're of such immense INTEREST, that up to 50 or a 100 others are focused on them

On the other hand, if someone is a political activist or a religious nut, then sure, governments might decide you 'pose a risk' and they may submit an application for funds in order an official surveillance-team might monitor your activities, your associates, etc. Usually all this time and money uncovers nothing comprising a real threat. But in order to justify the time and money devoted to the operation, those responsible will tart up the reports. And the media will tart it up even more for public consumption

The end result, as a rule, is payment (from public funds) of compensation to the surveilled individual

So, on one hand we have crazy people who believe their reproductive organs are being 'targeted' via 'through wall' technology operated by dozens of others who for some reason find them fascinating or whatever

On the other hand, we have governments who're just as crazy, who've caused wars and the deaths of millions for profit --- and who attempt to justify what they've done by using expensively trained and equipped teams who pretend a certain individual poses 'a security risk', hence their being placed under surveillance

Most of us will never fall into either category

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

It's used for a lot of different reasons, mainly to quiet peope that oppose their business or policy's. The one thing that I actually take pride in is that I was important enough and smart enough that they feared me for some reason. Because that's what this is all about. It's not cheap to do this kind of operation, especially to the extreme and length of time it's been done to me. I work really hard at making their job as hard as possible
and make them work extra hard to keep tabs on me.

I can't tell you the satisfaction I get when I out samrt them, which is a lot, they aren't the sharpest tools on the shed, which is why they have to control others to maintain their power.

That reminds me, I've got some smear campagining to do

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Are you going to be quoting John Hall next on Stalights? You seem to be going that route.

Would you agree that the worst part of the targeting that Targeted Individuals have to put up with are the shrills who post messed up videos, and wild stories to make real targets seem crazy?

I think that is one of the worst parts offline and online.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Hell, all of those spy novels and movies can't all be a figment of the authors imagination!!

Unfortunately ---- they are just that

It was a sad day for spy-authors and publishers when the largely fictional Cold War ended

but they had a good run and made a mint

and they're still selling well

(maybe because people enjoy having their paranoia stroked, albeit harmlessly, in print and film ? )

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

There have always been informants. We know that

I am saying there is an informant network similar to what was in East Germany.

But you're claiming (in line with forum-claimants who insist they're the targets of years' long Gang Stalking/Stalking Gangs) that groups of individuals in obviously organised gangsare stalking targets '24/7' --- are breaking into their homes --- are targeting their reproductive organs -- are subjecting them to 'psychic attacks' !

No I am saying that they are community citizen informants. Thus already organized. Yes that targets are being monitored for years at a time.

Yes gaslighting is happening. Just like people would use vigilante tactics on pedophiles, they are using underhanded tactics on these people.

The reproductive organs and eugenics. Though the men also have their lower anatomies targeted as well, there is more concern for the woman in the community.

The psychic attack was not my claim. However let me respond to it.

books.google.ca... ei=yw6fS66zEIP58Ab34qXbCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Emotional Vampires: Dealing With People Who Drain You Dry

There are dozens of books about these types of people. The leeches who gain pleasure from harming others seem to have quite a few of these types in their ranks.

These are the claims !

And there are those in this thread who're agreeing and claimiing to BE victim of these thousands-of-hours targetting !

We've all read the posts in numerous fora

The individual sets him/herself apart as WORTHY of million-dollar victimisation/stalking campaigns

See again you are not paying attention to what has been said. The Stasi had a network of informants in place. They did not need to spend millions on one person, because the network is in place. Does the train conductor spend millions to take you to work? No cause the system is in place. So once a target is added to a list, very minimal resources have to be reallocated to monitor that person.

These people BELIEVE they are worthy of elaborate, complicated, expensive targeting campaigns to which alleged others are prepared to devote their entire lives, money, energy, etc.

We saw this happen in East Germany, we saw it used in Russia. America has gone through McCarthyism. It's all been done before in one form or another.

which of course is narcissism gone mad !

No it's a very stark reality of the informant society that we have become, that people must wake up to.

Then the thread switches course and attempts to validate itself by referencing Anti-Terror surveillance --- which is an entirely different kettle of fish

The thread never switched course. You said that people who believed that they were under this type of surveillance were delusional, narcissistic. Examples were promptly demonstrated to prove you wrong.

and which Ministers are required to justify

If you read any of the articles, you will see that local councils have been granted these powers.

[quotes]
just as they're required to justify the enormous costs of such operations

Yet such operations are happening without being justified.

So make up your mind, please, as to what kind of 'Gang Stalking/Stalking Gang' operations you seek to expose

My mind is made up and it's been made up. It's you who seems unable to read the information presented.

Are you seeking to draw attention to the largely fictional claims by deluded individuals claiming to be the CENTRE of an elaborate, complicated, technological and 'psychic' series of attacks ?

Real targets claiming that community policing programs are being used to create a network of informants, just like what they had in East Germany, and those networks are being used to monitor and watch people, cause innocent people are being flagged and added to those lists?

Or are you seeking to discuss organised, governmental and other intimidatory campaigns aimed at whistle-blowers, activists and assorted 'potential terrorists' and illegal immigrants, etc.

As it's been made clear, workplaces are using these list to target many of the above, so the two lines of questioning are not divisible. Remember the network of informants is organized by the state. Just like East Germany. There is a pattern with who get's targeted that is very disturbing. Meaning this is being used on activists, whistleblowers, among others.

Because they're different species

No they are cross bread species, if you have community investigations opened.

The claims you quoted in your OP state that Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs DECIDE to target an individual. And these are the claims of the deluded which we see most often in conspiracy forums who claim 'stalkers' are after them ... are following them ... are displacing objects in their home ... are filming them ... are swapping teams as soon as they're noticed, etc.

The claim is that once targeted, the informants go after the person, and systemically destroys that person. See how that works?

And it's the ranting of the delusional.

I agree that your rantings are starting to sound a bit delusional, your inability to click on links and read articles, and evidence presented is not that much fun either, but I am happy to bear with you.

Because as I said in my first post, NO ONE surrenders their own life and interests simply in order to follow some individual around '24/7' .... just for the heck of it

As I have said, the average citizen informant gives up 15-30 minutes. It's hardly a dent out of their day, lunch hour etc. When you have a league of citizens taking turn, one hardly notices. It's like having 40 people take turns car pooling.

Yet those who claim to be victim of 'Gang Stalking/Stalking Gangs' believe just that. They believe they're of such immense INTEREST, that up to 50 or a 100 others are focused on them

They believe that communities have been turned into informant networks, where monitoring under community policing programs is now possible, where an individual can be watched 24/7.

On the other hand, if someone is a political activist or a religious nut, then sure, governments might decide you 'pose a risk' and they may submit an application for funds in order an official surveillance-team might monitor your activities, your associates, etc. Usually all this time and money uncovers nothing comprising a real threat. But in order to justify the time and money devoted to the operation, those responsible will tart up the reports. And the media will tart it up even more for public consumption

Yet in the case of Jane Clift we see that you can be flagged and people placed where you go, if you are on a list.

The end result, as a rule, is payment (from public funds) of compensation to the surveilled individual

When you have an informant network, the funds are already being allocated, watching one extra person does nothing.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Harassment101]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

These are the claims !

Yes! Now deal with it!!

Reality is much more
up than most people know.

The police, government, intel agencies and corporations have lots of high-tech toys they can use to mess with people, and they do.

And as Harassment101 has pointed out, it's very easy for them to get others in the community to go along with it. They just tell people that the target is a nut, psycho, pedophile, whatever, that they "deserve" the constant attacks and torture, and people will gladly go along with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join