It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dock9

I get what your saying in a few situations it's not about paying someone to spy on someone 24/7 maybe just watch them a little at first and implant that in there mind that there being watched 24/7....

Who's to gain anything could set this off a fight with a ego maniac on a message board for instance, that's how i became what one would become a target a 4-chan kind of jokster ego maniac who was into the occult, he could hack computers but the point is it could be something like that are something far greater...the bounds to what this is is limitless.....

You never know is the point we only know the tactic is real....for a actual fact at this point, as people are caught we will see who and why, any criminal minded will try anything no for what ever reason..

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Before I even knew what gangstalking was, I went to the police because I was being surveilled electronically and hacked in a downstairs condo. I could hear voices from upstairs describing what I was doing like "He's getting a drink" or "He's putting gel in his hair". I was certain there were cameras. My new, gay roommate was constantly texting and told me to open the vents and asked provocative sexual questions. I thought it was some sort of perverted, real-time website like a Truman Show. The cops did nothing. After I left the place, I learned of gangstalking on the internet. It explained (with lots of disinfo) pretty much everything. When I told people, I wasn't believed or that I am crazy.

It turns out, after taking plates of the residents and a couple guests in that upstairs condo, one of the guests was a retired US Navy Commander. His name is Harrison Heublein. I lived below his son Spencer. As soon as I called the PI with those plates, they put their condo up for lease, within a couple hours. Harrison Heublein was base commander of the Naval Surface Weapons Center in Norco, CA from 2004-2006. In 2005, a shooting took place under his watch.

articles.latimes.com...

There is no other information on this shooting. It involved two very educated engineers in a murder suicide. NSWC is a large naval weapons lab where the latest classified weaponry is being developed and assessed. I am certain that mind-invasive weaponry has been used on me which explains how they could predict was I was going to do.

Ever since then, the harassment has become even more overt. The harassment began around 2009. I don't know why I was targeted except I'm a bit solitary. I lived in a house for a long time that had straight people but evolved into a gay house. There was an LDS church down the street and two more nearby. The neighborhood was wealthy but I chose to drive an old car and am not materialistic. Otherwise, I'm not totally sure. It may be that I read alternative news and have a worldview that might differ from the Fox News outlook.

I think gangstalking involves church groups, hired lowlifes, freemasons, first responders, military technology, private contractors, law enforcement and neighborhood watch types plus all the others who go along with the liars. There is lots of money in the intelligence/security complex, billions of dollars. This is the new national security state.

(post by JameelRawls removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join