It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumeria, Annunaki, and our origins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

i believe that if anything happens that the maya will be correct in calculating the sun aligning with the blackhole that is at the center of our galaxy but as far as anything out of the ordinary nah!

remember when they say life as we know it will change that doesnt mean we will be wiped off the earth or anything crazy it means that things will change the way we once lived will have changed...life as we know it will cease to exist samething it could be as little as no longer depending on tv and computers...or depending on petroleum...

it is noted in ancient texts and all scholars have taken note that from the middle stone age to the neolithic age that ever 3,600 yrs which was supposively nibirus orbit that mans civilization upgraded so basically every 3,600 yrs u could say life as they knew it ceased to exist because they society had been upgrading...so u gotta look at it ifor what it is...it doesnt necessarily prophesize doomsday

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

i believe that if anything happens that the maya will be correct in calculating the sun aligning with the blackhole that is at the center of our galaxy but as far as anything out of the ordinary nah!

remember when they say life as we know it will change that doesnt mean we will be wiped off the earth or anything crazy it means that things will change the way we once lived will have changed...life as we know it will cease to exist samething it could be as little as no longer depending on tv and computers...or depending on petroleum...

it is noted in ancient texts and all scholars have taken note that from the middle stone age to the neolithic age that ever 3,600 yrs which was supposively nibirus orbit that mans civilization upgraded so basically every 3,600 yrs u could say life as they knew it ceased to exist because they society had been upgrading...so u gotta look at it ifor what it is...it doesnt necessarily prophesize doomsday

hmmmmm very well put i'v heard people say that the alignment happens every year is this true? Also i can see how westerners could misinterpret the calender maybe were way off on the whole thing I don't know but I agree I don't think anything will happen either.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

actually when the sun aligns itself with the galaxy center it will be there for a long time in other words ages in the bible are described as age of the bull age of pisces this means that as our solar system orbits around its galactic center as we orbit our sun that our solar sytem moves and aligns with certain zodiac houses such as when jesus was born he was born in the age of pisces this is why bible readers use a fish for there bumper stickers and what not

what the age of pisces and the bull and anyy other mean is every so many thousands of years our solar system aligns with that zodiac constellation and when the sun aligns with the galactic center it will be something that only happens so many thousand of yrs maybe longer!
so no its not an every day or yr occurance for us it is something that no one else will experience in the future for a long time!

[edit on 15-3-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The 'Galactic Alignment' is an astronomical phenomenon that refers to an alignment between the December solstice sun with the equator of our galaxy, the Milky Way. It is usually associated with the end of the ancient Mayan calendar in 2012. It was originally popularised by John Major Jenkins, and is now a integral part of many new age proposals of how 2012 might affect us.

The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator.

The Galactic Equator is a virtual line that describes 0 degrees longitude and 0 degrees latitude, and acts as a divisionary line between the northern and southern hemispheres of the Milky Way galaxy. en.wikipedia.org...

The precise alignment of the solstice point with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997 - mentioned by Jenkins at alignment2012.com... ). This date was further refined by Smelyakov to May 7 1998 (tech.groups.yahoo.com...). Therefore, if the significance of 2012 is related to a precise intersecting of the Galactic Equator, whatever that significance would have meant would already have occurred.

Due the width of Sun causing an inprecise alignment to still be a visual alignment, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is, according to Jenkins, "era-2012."

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 25,800 years, and is possibly what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

well the alignment with the galactic center is different then the "ages" of...as i was describing but u get the jist of what i was sayin...supposively civilization started either in or before the age of aries!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

On your view that explanes gold falsification and storing where we dont know where?But i am cool and hope other normal people to,because if this is the case that annunaki(whatever)game for gold they are more stupid then we are here?Finally the got to understand that some humans allso can think not just work as a slaves???

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ha ha wow you really know your stuff you never cease to amaze me by the way how old are you cause if you are young that amazes me even more thanks for the posts

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ekiusa

gold has no means for survival the only metals that the ancients used that they knew of was bronze which was made by smelting copper with tin there knowledge in metals are beyond what one would think of as ancient man in the stone ages they had to learn from someone

they knew how to take gold at its purest ore...why go through all this trouble for something that is useless obviously in the first stages of man survival is more vital then some gold that is jus gonna be thrown into wells and lakes as sacrifices and homage to the gods only by accepting that thse gods were real and had a use for gold as the gold was also used for there rocketships

then u can understand how ancient man knew what it is written in ancient texts the talking of homo sapiens being the first test tube babies the knowledge of our solar system including pluto it wasnt discovered until 1930 but ancient man knew about...how? obviously gods walked with man!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

People try fight everywhere?Why?Lets look at the facts,if somebody comes here then it will come?If not then not,i am really not worried about some illuminatistupid old guy try do repopulatsion the earth?And then what?Info is money today and ATS maybe currency if not false???

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

is it for me?are we one the competition of aging and knowing things?Whats the differents its make how old i am?Maybe before posting you tell your age if this is not a secret?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

correct!10 points!my father lives very much as what we need if something happends?Only thing i am living know 10000 km from him and then i think planes dont fly anymore????

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ekiusa

is it for me?are we one the competition of aging and knowing things?Whats the differents its make how old i am?Maybe before posting you tell your age if this is not a secret?

was talking about metalaholic lol i don't think it is a competition I just think older people are usually more knowlegable thats all I went onto his page he isn't that old just complementing him he always has good comments thats all.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
so what do you think about the theory that greys could be the annunaki dewindling from all the incestrial breeding over the years and also the environment of there planet coming here making hybrids to try and refreash and re-energize there blood...if they made us therefore us having there dna that would make it feesable for them to be able to make hybrids would it not?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
so what do you think about the theory that greys could be the annunaki dewindling from all the incestrial breeding over the years and also the environment of there planet coming here making hybrids to try and refreash and re-energize there blood...if they made us therefore us having there dna that would make it feesable for them to be able to make hybrids would it not?

Very interesting theory Metalaholic I suppose it is possible. That would explain the numerous reports of UFO abductions were the victims describe having experiments done with human reproduction. That would mean we will eventually look like them due to global warming and maybe in a long time when the sun expands there will be a possibility of us looking like them granted were even alive or still on this earth by then. I don't see why if they are so knowlegable in genetics that they don't just clone themselves, I don't see why they would have to breed with us. But still a very interesting theory, And also I don't see why they didn't stay on Earth, why did they leave in the first place? Also if it is a bigger planet that they live on wouldn't the gravity be stronger and in turn them? Maybe they are super strong because of their gravity in which case maybe evolution would change them in to being super strong and muscular not smaller than us like the grays are reported being. Also wouldn't they have the technology to save their home planet? Is there a possibility that maybe they terraformed this Earth and if they did why couldn't they just terraform thier own back to normal, also they only pass through the comets ever 3,600 years so I think they would have a lot of time to recover. I don't know but still very good theory

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

if we could travel space and suppsoively do as they did then wouldnt after awhile we as a human species go back to earth yeah we found another compatable planet but we are from earth therefore these intelligent inhabitants of this planet should be left to there own planet and matters our interests our in earth...so i would say we were left and like so many civilizations with there leader sailing off we were promised a return

so what i'm saying is this if indeed the grey's are the annunaki this is how it turned out to be that way...being far from the sun for ages it made them evolve highly developed pupils enlarged black eyes as the greys have less sun means lighter skin the greys dont seem to have any melanin would also be the reason why they only abduct at night besides element of surprise..the little weaker looking bodies could mean there planet was destroyed having to live in space most of the time in ships would mean less body mass over time you know the drill of the astronauts in space for periods of time

or the weaker looking bodies could be like i said from incestrial breeding...being advanced doesnt necessarily make u that much better then say us for example..if you go back and study the gods who were supposed to be these aliens they were no less drama free of stupid # as we are today...lust and all wars and longing for power so with that being said it doesnt necessarily mean they could do all that u asked...

they could prolly clone yes but even that over time causes problems with trying to retain a species the only way they could stay alive if infact the greys are the annunaki is to come back to earth and refresh maybe re-energize there dna as we were creted from them when they prospered and were at there best..so that might be why they would be creating hybrids and with that wouldnt that mean that since we couldnt breed with a dog or any other animal so to wouldnt that apply to different life forms from different worlds

if we are capable of breeding with the greys then maybe there is a chance they are the surviving memebers of the annunaki.... kinda scary aint it?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
ha ha ya it is kinda scary, I don't know the theory does make a hell of a lot of sense. The Sumerian text as I understood it states that they created us in their image, but the theory goes that they combined their DNA with apes from planet Earth so wouldn't that mean that we weren't created exactly in their image but only partly since there DNA was mixed with primates to produce us? Also why don't they just take us over, If their home planet is dead or dying. If they don't have a history of being so peaceful wouldn't that mean that they wouldn't have a problem with taking us over? I mean we were originally their slaves so why aren't we now that they have returned? And why would they shrink, I mean the reports say they are around four feet tall, We are taller than that. And when they had children wouldn't they be normal sized? I mean their parents might have been damaged by the zero gravity of space, but why would their kids if the had been born on Earth? And what about diseases of Earth that they have not been exposed to do you think those would come in to play as far as their chances of survival?

O ps: I re read your post and I see now the shrinking would be due to their choices of breeding partner so disregard that part about "why would they be shorter than us."

[edit on 15-3-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

yes we are supposively half ape and half alien but remember the texts also say that there were failed attempts before the desired product came which was the first human so therefore we dont know how much of the ape blood was watered down by the other or not so we cant really say

but as far as the whole shrinking process if they had to survive many yrs in space then evolution would allow for the future offspring to shrink as well think about if u breed a big dog with a small dog and then u kept introducing smaller dogs into the pedigree after awhile they would stay small no more big dogs so to would happen if a species had to survive in space if we had to leave earth

and survive suspended in space we would over time years and so would shrink we are no averagely what 6ft tall or so after awhile we to would prolly shring to 4 ft tall also if they are survivors of there planet being destroyed they might not have the means to take us over...and why would they we have adapted to perfectly survive here they are not do you think greys could handle summer and winter better then us? the answer is no

the only thing they could really do is try to breed back what they had lost through us...as far as diseases go maybe there immune system is more advanced if they are the annunaki they have the same immunity we do but like a hospital doctors and nurses take extra precaution not to get diseases maybe before an abduction and after they use there advaced technology and knowledge to make sure such a thing doesnt occur! maybe there disinfectants are that damn good!

p.s. yes incestrial breeding would hurt the makeup of the future offspring over the yrs hence shrinking a possibility

[edit on 15-3-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
True, well i'v really enjoyed our talk dude but i'm really tired it is 12 in the morning here so i'm gonna go to bed, good night and i'll be thinking over what you said
later man

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
See ya tomorrow maybe

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

remember though its jus a theory!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>