It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumeria, Annunaki, and our origins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Good day ATS
I just wanted to bring up the topic on ancient astronauts and the origin of the human race enjoy and please comment!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think?

And how do you think this ties in to 2012? Do you think they will be back to once again mine our minerals and make us slaves? One theory I heard is that the grays are are actually in charge of of watching our progress until our once and hopefully not future masters return. What of that theory? Do you think it is plausible? How Could they have known what they did?

and by the way this looks like a sweet movie just wanted to see if you shared my enthusiasm about it.www.youtube.com...

Also i'm really new to membership and making threads so tell me what you like and what I can improve upon thanks everyone hope you enjoy!

Also if we do have to defend our freedom how do yo think we'd fare against them?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

if you read the bible and compare it to ancient texts concerning gods and man you will see that the bible and ancient "mythology" of man go hand in hand as i have said many times before the bible is made up of stories that were told many years before christianity...just more watered down and censored for your reading pleasure...

when you get the full stories and full truth that got left out of the bible via book of jubilees and book of enoch along with ancient texts belonging to the sumerians that humans as we are were the first test tube babies...and our modern science is jus now catchin up with ancient science

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
hey whats up dude first of all I really enjoy your comments they are very informative and also do you believe nibru is coming back in 2012?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

if nibiru ever existed as ancient texts imply and even some verses in the bible imply..imo it is now what makes up the kiper belt i think it was possibly destroyed as it supposively orbited so awkwards compared to all the other planets and went so far out beyound pluto that it would have had to of been bombarded at times by comets and asteroids as we are protected by jupiter what would have protected nibiru?

so maybe them dwarf planets found in the kiper belt were satelites or moons of nibiru..thats a theory i have conjured up!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

do you believe 2012 has an exceptional meaning for nibiru and if so when is the last recorded sighting of nibiru? besides 3,000 b.c. dont know the exact date! and would 2012 coincide with the supposed 3,600 earth yr orbit of nibiru?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hey guys i am intrigued by the anunaki theory. i heard that each race on earth was created by a different species of aliens, or is it that the anunaki created all races in this theory, i still have to look into evolution to back up how races are explained in science but its just that most sitings of aliens are of the greys yet the anunaki are not the greys so thats what leaves me these questions.

also some people seem to believe that planet x and the anunaki is what will happen in 2012, i would think that is cool but wouldnt scientist have seen planet x if they can see so far in other galaxys and parts of the universe? why hasent it been found if it does indeed exist

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello amigos!

Dont you if Annunaki or whatever is coming here in the earth somebody will be on trouble?Lots of explaining to do i think?Thats it!And maybe we are allready on control like Truman Show!Thats the most stupid plan i ever can imagine?Rats on the laboratory make more sense!Or something is very wrong here?Time will tell answers???Buena Suerte por Todos!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
here's a theory since nibiru has an orbit that expands way out there and that would mean for a very long time nibiru would be a very dark planet until it came around this way after so many years and obviously it has been forever ago since it came around possibly like i theorise destroyed and make up the kiper belt along with its satelites being the dwarf planets found there!

the greys say they are trying to save there species by making hybrid babies! now with this being said and the fact that they are able to create these hybrids wouldnt it make sense hypothetically that greys are the annunaki i mean throgh evolution they would have gained there current state

obviously something was wrong with there planet so they came here for gold...there planet is in dakrness more then it is ever recieving a healthy amount of light from the sun and lets say they all escaped just for nibiru became the kiper belt so most of there living is in them ships wouldnt it make sense that the deformaties that the greys have could have been evolution to the annunaki given the state of there situation over the many years..and since they had incestrial relations with there family maybe they need our fresh blood to renergize there strain

if u breed a pitbull with its own flesh after a few generations it begin to deteriorate and become fragile maybe in a slower process this happened to the annunaki and now they need our fresh blood to save there species jus a thought!

[edit on 15-3-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks Panda for bringing this topic back into forum view. I know it has been covered a few times, but I always enjoy reading new perspectives, ideas and theories of what people make of the Sumerian texts Annunaki and 2012. It seems that there is something to it, otherwise everyone wouldn't know about it.

keep up the good work and bring us some more stuff to work our brains with!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Where can I find a good link to the book of enoch or jubilee. Also is there a good summary of the summerian mythology somewhere? Interested in reading those. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This is the only video I found that mentions the Iggi

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

all you had to do was google the suff but here ya go...

JUBILEES www.pseudepigrapha.com...

ENOCH www.sacred-texts.com...

look up sumerian texts and what not at your discretion! end result your gonna believe what you want...truth is in the eye of the beholder

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

LOL yeah that was my next step but you know how much crap that stuff brings up. Many thanks to you. I'll let you know what I think.

First chapter. Hard to digest and wondering what the context is. but I'll be pouring over this later tonight!

Cheers!

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4. And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
⌈And appear from His camp⌉
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

5. And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

6. And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame p. 32

7. And the earth shall be ⌈wholly⌉ rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

8. But with the righteous He will make peace.

And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.

And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall ⌈all⌉ be blessed.

⌈And He will help them all⌉,
And light shall appear unto them,
⌈And He will make peace with them⌉.

9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of ⌈His⌉ holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy ⌈all⌉ the ungodly:

And to convict all flesh
Of all the works ⌈of their ungodliness⌉ which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners ⌈have spoken⌉ against Him.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by amazing]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

igig were the ones supposively stationed above earth and below nibiru they supposively rebelled against the gods stationed on earth and became forever known as the titans

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

There the Watchers are celled Iggi and here these drawings describe 'Watchers" too.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

you should also read genesis out of the bible...joshua and gilgamesh...along with incan texts you will find that when joshua i believe it was maybe david...chased out intruders and the sun made the day longer that on the other side of the earth the incas experience a prolonged night!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I really liked the videos you posted.

Another good one. Part one of five that you can continue with on youtube if it interests you. Love this topic!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
metalaholic your really smart dude do you believe in the 2012 doomsday theory? Well maybe not doomsday but a new era.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
thanks for the video rusethorcane

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join