It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush - History To Date

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Very disturbing to boot!
Though I'd have to say it was my favorite episode next to the Sadam in hell point from the movie ( I can't look at pictures of him without thinking about it!!)

A legitimate war effort in WWII, and the mass reconfiguration to get on a war footing amongst equals world powers is in no way representative of a lone superpower's massive psy-ops on it's own nation to recast a two bit dictator of a third world military power as a clear & present danger.
I know I can't make you see that, but maybe we can make some headway on that turd thing, no?

And, as in real life, I'm proud of my scars....they're souvenirs I'll never lose.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
No, I do see your point there, BT - and I struggle at times with it. Did we take him out because he was a danger to the Middle East and thus represented a danger to us, or was this something more? I supported taking him out - to me he was a danger to the Middle East - but I know full well that we weren't prepared to deal with the "aftershocks".

Tell you what - I'll look around for a new avatar if you and I can continue to have great debates and discussion.

I respect you - you tell it like it is, and you can back it up. I look forward to reading your posts and "talking" with you further.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by natas]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ive got some bad news for you Lefty (orang), Bush gets re-elected.

<< 1   >>

join