It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abrahamic religions! Holy Land! Of God? Rant!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The times we refer to as 'Dark Ages' are those times recognized as offering very little in advancements in human knowledge. One such dark age of spiritual progress began at the time of the return of the Judeans to Jerusalem in 538 BC.

The darkness consisted in the Judeans considering themselves only as the people of promise, excluding those people who had remained. Samaritans, they were called. This dark age continues to this day. If someone of european descent can convert to 'Judaism' and the offspring is considered Jewish, then what excuse can be offered for cutting out Samaritans? Didn't they have the same book? Didn't they have the same god? Of course they did. Then how were their children not Israelites?

The god of Israel is always the god of Israel, he never chose to be god of Judah alone. There is no god of Judah, only the god of Israel, not one tribe alone, but a confederation of 12 tribes.

Jesus, in his time, seems to not have gotten much past the preconceptions of the Jews of his time. He set himself the task of rounding up and assembling anew the 12 tribes. The mistake he made was searching among the Jews, as if to assemble 12 tribes out of the one. Although his heart was in the right place, he failed to achieve the impossible.

In this present time, still dark as far as Judaism goes, the same mistake that has haunted us since 538BC is in place still. The religion known as Judaism has no validity. One tribe alone has no god. The twelve as one has a god, but never one as 12.

Of the few remaining Samaritans numbered in the 700s, half are Israeli citizens and half are on the other side of the wall, counted among the Palestinian "dogs". It should be obvious to any one that the god of Israel would be far from pleased with this state of affairs. The god of Abraham even more. Imagine him saying, "Hey look, I promised this land to Abraham and his descendants, that promise has been fulfilled. Some body had better produce some evidence that Abraham's seed is to be pushed out. Who is this one tribe without a god claiming to be 12 tribes? I don't know them."

That's the situation. I think it's high time for this dark age to cease. It's caused a whole lot of grief, and there is no light in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

This is so interesting what you say and what my studies are now leading me in. My time of stillness seems to be paying off. I think we both are learning the same idea....but somewhat in a different way or perspective.

I sent you a u2U with my discoveries over the past few days and I sent it before reading this reply of yours here. It seems out thoughts are searching along the same threads of history.

I said in the u2u that I believe the word Jew and it being as related to the 12 tribes is false. The OT talked of Judah...and later on the word 'Jew' was replaced with the word Judah just enough to lead this error to the masses.

Why does stuff like this happen....jealousy and greed over a land that is believed to be Holy. Greed over the idea that one tribe is greater then another and has more rights. But its all there...in the NT. The ones that denied Jesus were of specific tribes. These tribes were not of the tribe of Judah or the tribe of Benjamin. The NT supports the tribe of Judah and Benjamin...and talks about how the other tribes fought with them even back then still.

I also conclude that the cross Jesus was on did not say 'King of the Jews'...but instead read 'King of Judah'. Herod was not of the tribe of Judah, as some of the others that had issues with this baby that is said to be born of the tribe of Judah...the prophesied birth. They feared that mabey truly, the one of Judah to be King has been born.

I could go on and on...and much more research is due in time.

Even though I find this of the past....doesnt mean I believe that God was the lead support of separating man. This was the 'traditions' of man Jesus spoke to them about in which he accused them of following in....not keeping to the Mosaic law. And I dont think Jesus was a man who supported the separations either...but that he pointed out why some of their ways were wrong...that they strayed...for he taught to love another as he loved us (or them)...which doesnt support the idea of separation, but rather acceptance and tolerance.

I think in Revelations it talks of the 'devil' pretending to be a teacher of Moses. Deep stuff...

Feedback is welcomed!

LV

<< 4  5  6   >>

join