It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'sup dog, i'll tell ya, you's a Pavlov dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That's it.

Unconcious I am no more than a dog doing what they (media, parents, teachers) programmed us to do and what I programmed myself (reading, habits, rituals, etc...).

Viewing from this perspective free will may be just an illusion.

UNTIL

I realizes all that sh1t, stop blaming others, and personaly take the bull by It's balls.

Now give me some replies, I need your tap in my back, I need your approval, massage my ego, give me the reward for jumping trooooooo hoops then maybe I'll write more!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Taste me and you will see
More is all you need
You're dedicated to
How i'm killing you"

[edit on 15-3-2010 by infobrazil]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/15/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by infobrazil

What are you even saying?

This thread is going to be closed!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"Obey your Master!"

We are all dog's until we stop listening to the bell rang for us to respond in a certain manner. That is what true awakening is. We control ourselves, not the external environment. If we envision peace, we act peacefully no matter what is going on around us. If we want aggression, we act aggressively and use the external to justify it. If we want love, we love without regard to any influence.

Our masters rule us through fear, corralling us into certain belief structures. Using those beliefs systems to their advantage. When they want you to respond, they create a crisis knowing exactly what you will do. The key for all of us is to first look inside and ask what we want, what world we want...then act that way. Don't listen to the bell tolling. Be your own Master, not a Pavlov's dog.

join