It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Quotes - What is being said now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If this is the way our past leaders thought how do you think they feel now? It is obvious that these ideals are still in place but they may be getting closer than ever of achieving this goal. Do you think this is as horrific and disturbing as I do? These are world leaders, pioneers, "great thinkers", and very powerful people at work. I thought it might be nice for some less informed on this subject to have a little better understanding of how the people that influence and influenced the world are thinking about us "common", "disposable" humans...

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”
David Rockefeller

“Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind”
Theodore Roosevelt

“We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
J. Cousteau, Explorer and UNESCO Courier

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

"I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today” and, “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
Dave Foreman, Sierra Club and co founder of Earth First!

Here are some quotes from Henry Kissinger...He was a real nice guy...

“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” and “The elderly are useless eaters”

“World population needs to be decreased by 50%”

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer."

“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government"
Henry Kissinger

This is enough for now but more to come later...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Its a shame, from these quotes from some high powered people, it seems like they have put much money into depopulation stratagies (some, of which, have evidence that shows stratagies may already be in place) when realy, they should be putting all this money and re-search into teraforming mars, or mining mars or other planets for the materials that are required.

Population is a hard point to talk about, because if the rate continues to increase, soon we will all be cramed into flats and seem like 3rd world contries or have to operate like china.

However, if we manage to teraform a planet in the next few centeries, there would be no need to depopulate the planet, because by the time it gets out of hand, we would be able to imagrate to a different planet.

Also, there is more evidence of more men becoming infertile, so population will natrualy decrece. This is more worrying, for if this drops continualy at the rate it currently is, we can walk ourselves into our own extinction. Were the death/birth rate gets so high, were 70% of the population are too old to have children or work, 20% of the population are too busy working to support the eldery, and 10% of the population are children, and i think we can see were this is going.

Stephen Hawkins said this, that if the human race was to continue, we need to start looking into goin to different planets. And i recon we should take his words very seriously.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Stephen Hawkins said this, that if the human race was to continue, we need to start looking into goin to different planets. And i recon we should take his words very seriously.

Well said Trolloks. This will be an ongoing outing of historical depopulation and genocide quotes to raise the general awareness level. Here are a few more quotes to ponder over. Please look at where these quotes come from. Look at what Obama's czar thinks. Look at Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth's husband's quote and get an idea of how they think...

“Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature”
-Anonymously commissioned Georgia Guidestones

“The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.”
-Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, Killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet Union.

“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.”
-Obama’s Science czar John P. Holdren

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”
-Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth’s husband, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund

This is enough for now, more to come later.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am wondering how the disbelievers of the Illuminati and NWO look at information like this? I highly doubt anyone is going to try and claim these quotes are fake as that would be kind of ridiculous. However I would like to see what logic some use to explain how this is nothing more than powerful people speaking their mind...Do we all agree that these people that have spoken have impacted the society we live in, and the ideals of the power position holders?

Are these simply quotes that have had no impact on the way our governments are run? Or do you think this is the ideal set that has gotten us where we are?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We all know Bill Gates. He is pretty much a household name globally. Gates has a different approach to the depopulation issue than others in power, but he shows a great concern for this problem. Gates is trying to solve the problem in a very unconventional way.

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."
-Bill Gates

Here is Bill Gates talking recently.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If you haven't seen the new series with Jesse Ventura you need to check it out. This latest episode goes in great depths about the NWO, Bilderberg, depopulation, and the upcoming events dealing with the New World Order. They show Jim Tucker being chased by Bilderberg security by car...they also show many pictures of the meetings.

One of the main objectives of these meetings is to figure out how to control the population. Part 3 from 3 minutes on talks a good deal about depopulation, how they are poisoning our food, tainting our medicine, they discuss how famines and plagues over history have popped out of nowhere...Alex Jones told Jesse "They want to kill me."...yeah. Have a look.

Georgia Guidestones 3-22? Henry Kissinger and crew?

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Secret Societies Part 3 of 6

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
I am wondering how the disbelievers of the Illuminati and NWO look at information like this? I highly doubt anyone is going to try and claim these quotes are fake as that would be kind of ridiculous. However I would like to see what logic some use to explain how this is nothing more than powerful people speaking their mind...Do we all agree that these people that have spoken have impacted the society we live in, and the ideals of the power position holders?

Are these simply quotes that have had no impact on the way our governments are run? Or do you think this is the ideal set that has gotten us where we are?

Simply put they don't look at these type quotes. If they did I believe that this partisan bickering would slow down a little bit......well maybe just a very little anyways.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The funny thing is that these guys are preaching about reducing the population because of ecological damage. The population fails to realize that these men are the ones who own the biggest companies that destroy our planet. Rockefeller? Oil giant. Every other person has either interest in big companies or are associated with them through friendship.

Hypocrites!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
The funny thing is that these guys are preaching about reducing the population because of ecological damage. The population fails to realize that these men are the ones who own the biggest companies that destroy our planet. Rockefeller? Oil giant. Every other person has either interest in big companies or are associated with them through friendship.

Hypocrites!

Kinda like Al Gore and his giant mansion that uses so much electricity. Lost all respect for him when that report came out. It is all about control and the billions of people on Earth that scoff at our remarks about the NWO are just to foolish to look through the picture coming in on their televisions.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Flagged and Starred

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger is elderly, therefore a "useless eater", as are the Queen and Prince Philip and old Rockefeller and on and on and on-----

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good thread. Seriously, this is what people should be questioning a lot more.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Earth can't support more than 10 billion people. So either we enact measures to keep the population below 10 billion or we start colonizing the Moon and Mars.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

First world nations have very close to zero population growth except via immigration, Canada has often had negative numbers, and in fact too low a population of working age, has often been cited.

The extreme poverty and inequality on this planet, which is run by INTENT, by the neocons and elite, is the reason for this, and their oil production, fossil fuels, suppression of real growth in science, and pollution, not to mention nuclear, their clear cut logging policies and massive abuse of enviroment, murder of villagers, as Shell oil did/does as it goes into an area, is the number one reason for earth changes.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
The Earth can't support more than 10 billion people. So either we enact measures to keep the population below 10 billion or we start colonizing the Moon and Mars.

According to WHOM?...

I want to know HOW in the world you, and some others came up with that claim... Oh wait, that's right THE ELITES have been claiming that for a long time, they bought off, or brainwashed some lunatic scientists to claim "the world is overpopulated" and immeditely people like you believe these lies?...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If there was proof of an afterlife in heaven ,(or your idea of heaven) with no pain, hunger ,war or suffering, with no arrogant, greedy, selfish, ignorant pricks allowed to enter, then i would be first in line to leave and do my bit for depopulation, but as we can never know what is in the afterlife looks like we stuck here to listen to these rambling fools, and their evil plans for NWO.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

The idea that there isn't limit on the population capacity of the Earth is lunacy.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

The idea that there isn't limit on the population capacity of the Earth is lunacy.

The claim that the Earth is overpopulated because the elites are telling you, and the world must be culled of humans IS THE REAL LUNACY...

top topics

join