It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chitchen itza picture: ray of light???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A ray of light is photographed during a thundercloud coming over a Maya pyramide. Real of Photoshopped I dont know.
Could electromagneticfields fluctuations visualise a energy ray? Stargates.......?
2012.......?

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It looks like the video is just a really an image being panned vertically. Meaning this could easily be a photoshop. If something like this were real I would think we would have multiple photos and videos in this day and age.

More importantly, where do the stairs behind Jamie lead?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think you'll find a lot of people thinking this is fake just based on the fact that Jaime Maussan is involved.

However, even pretending I didn't know about the Maussan involvement, it just looks fake.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
1000 words later:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
polaroid ...the process, made these type of results in gold exploration especially...that wasn't a mustard stain in the shape of a "marksalot line" coming up from a 5 inch spot on the dirt it was all sparkly --and gold looking! in the sunshine

[edit on 15-3-2010 by GBP/JPY]

[edit on 15-3-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sometimes those streaks of light appear in photo prints. When I was on a tour at the Oregon Vortex they showed us photos with these. They said it rarely happens but when it does the light is always in a straight line, except when it happens in the vortex. They showed us one photo that was taken in the Vortex area and white light streak appeared in a "J" pattern. They said if it happened during our visit they said they would like to have one to show to the public. They only had one example at the time.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
According to the narrator, it was taken by a family on July 24. No year given. He thinks it is proof that the Mayas communicated with superior intelligences. It would be very easy to photoshop as a photo. I don't know how easy it is to change every frame of a video.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

All they did was pan up and down a photo- or a photo on a good quality LCD screen.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My friends are cruising to Cozumel next week. They will be going to Chichen Itza. I have asked them to take pictures if they see anything strange.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here's a general idea of what they did to the pic

Note, the dot is a light on my camera. Is this accurate? NO. But, I tried. *also sees if the linky works like it should*

[edit on 15-3-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Your link works, wylekat, and the video is quite cool. Good job!

the Chichen Itza photo is most likely a fake, otherwise the one taking it would be all over the news too. I mean, he was there, he was taking the above posted photo, didn't he SEE what he was photographing?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is like the 10th time it's been posted on ATS in the last 2 days..

new topics

top topics

join