It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Hail the King or just Hello Im new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello all, I am the one they call Brotherman, I have been checking you guys out here on ATS for quite some time as what you guys would say a lurker I suppose. I waited a bit before I did an introduction piece so I could get a feel for the community here and I must say that I find it a very interesting group for the lot of you and I must also say that some of the most Intelligent arguements I have ever read are put together very frequently and intuitivley on here so I decided I will stay hence the new introduction post. Now enough with the bum bum kissing about the site about me. I am a former service member so obviously I am interested in anything middle east, politics, and survival. I have a particular passion for philosophy and debate about the origins of the universe, theological arguements, and technology. I won't say too much about this but my last occupation before I left to go back to school I was a protective services agent for an important indivdual over seas so I am also interested in debates regarding how things work politically in your conspiracy forums very nifty scenarios in some instances it is interesting to me because I couldnt imagine my last principle being involved in such things (but not saying whats possible or not cause I really dont know) I am a person that appreciates all life, cultures, and nature I think its a great thing when people from all over the world get together to search for truth and in some cases higher meaning. I am an artist as well delving into the surreal and I am also trying my hand at writing lol I am working on a novel right now as a matter of fact so if anyone is ever interested I'd be more than happy to share a chapter to peak interest if anyone wishes. I'd also like to give a shout out to sauron and arbitrageur for helping me figure this site out thanks guys! I hope to have a post ready for you all soon and am looking forward to the debate. Thanks for reading my piece.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Welcome Brotherman!

Helpful Info Click Here

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Hi Brotherman, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hahaha Im still laughing my @** off at that video at least it wasnt the wayans brothers intro song you know the one where the grandma gets hit with the bus

new topics

top topics

join