It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military vehicles seen riding through street in Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

I would love some cake. Happy birthday!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
EDIT: BTW, if I were you, I would get my news somewhere besides ATS when it comes to topics such as martial law...paranoia runs rampant here and there is not a shred of truth to any of it. So rest easy...and enjoy your b-day cake.
[edit on 15-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

YOU THINK?! Believe me I'm gonna rely on Tom Tucker and Dianne Simmons on Channel 5 Quahog Evening News from Family Guy to give me my news before I go to ATS or Infowars to get it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a64453b573b8.jpg[/atsimg]

IT'S GONNA RAIN!!!!

[edit on 3/15/10 by Marked One]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Being a fellow San Antonion, you must know as I do that we are one of ( if not the ) largest military cities in the nation. Nothing to worry about seeing the vehicles on the move.

-E-

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't know why seeing military vehicles and soldiers would be shocking, aren't you desensitized to this kind of thing? Why this society is at a point where fully automatic weapons are commonplace, along with humvees and black helicopters. I guess what I'm saying is - I'm surprised that you're surprised.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Happy Birthday!!!

May you be blessed with many many more

[edit on 15-3-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Happy Birthday!!!

May you be blessed with many many more

[edit on 15-3-2010 by berkeleygal]

THANK YOU...!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
I don't know why seeing military vehicles and soldiers would be shocking, aren't you desensitized to this kind of thing? Why this society is at a point where fully automatic weapons are commonplace, along with humvees and black helicopters. I guess what I'm saying is - I'm surprised that you're surprised.

Meh... It's whatever...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am getting tired of these "The invasion has begun, I saw "insert military vehicle here" in "insert city here."

Especially if you live in a city with a MILITARY BASE! Does anyone have common sense anymore? I commute by Fort Leonard Wood Army Base about every other day and every time I see some sort of military vehicle. I see camo green army tankers and 18 wheelers driving all the time on the highway. The other week I saw a convoy of 8 desert camo humvees parked on the highway onramp shoulder. Am I panicking? No! Our troops have to train in real world conditions.

Get a life fear mongerers and get some common sense while you are at it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Being a fellow San Antonion, you must know as I do that we are one of ( if not the ) largest military cities in the nation. Nothing to worry about seeing the vehicles on the move.

-E-

Good old San Antonio.

I loved that city when I was stationed at Ft. Sam Houston. It was very common for us to travel in military vehicles around the city. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nothing here to see folks. No conspiracy.

Happy birthday.

Closed.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join