It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Stone, Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor tells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Linda gives a one hour interview at the above site.

Very interesting interview, please listen.

Linda Stone is an average woman who has experienced an extraordinary life.

"In her book The Family Tree-- a true account of multi-generational satanism in America today, Linda tells her story, and the elevation of multi-generational satanism, which had been occurring through her marriage, to her children and herself. The time of this revelation occurred in the decade of the mid 80's.

Linda not only battled the social service system. but became an avid networker and researcher to educate herself. She has since spent over 24 years researching multi-generational satanism. And educating others.

On today's show, Linda, a survivor and expert on MG Satanism will give an overview of history of satanism, an brief overview of historic beliefs, and the infilration through centuries into all facets of societies world wide for the historical goal of a NWO.

Linda writes in the book The Family Tree:

Both David and I believed at the time that the New Age Movement was nothing short of a worldwide movement to create a false peace and to usher in the One World Leader known as Antichrist, prophesied in the last book of the Bible: the Apocalypse, the Book of Revelation.

We believed that New Age leaders, based upon our documentation of their belief systems, would overcome the world through a transformation in the spiritual, political, economic, and environmental consciousness of humanity. Those individuals who could not evolve into the New Man or Homo Noeticus—for example: Christians, religious Jews, fundamentalists of all religions, and independent thinkers—would be taken out, executed, and sent into another plane of consciousness in order that they not interfere with the next phase in the evolution of humankind. A brief glance at Barbara Marx Hubbard’s The Revelation: Book of Co-Creation series should convince any skeptic that this belief system is taken quite seriously. According to Marx Hubbard, the text of the book was given to her by a disembodied spirit whom she claims to have channeled. Simply, it calls for a cleansing of the world by the elimination of two billion people. Of course, Ms. Marx Hubbard conveniently abdicates any responsibility for the planned deaths of roughly two-thirds of the world’s population because she had merely acted as a channel through which the book was given.

These individuals, because their silver cords had been severed, would not be permitted to enter into the New Age. Their negative vibrations would be seen as an obstacle standing in the way of an evolutionary quantum leap of humankind toward world enlightenment. Therefore, they would have to be recycled, killed, in order to work out their bad karma through the continuing chain of reincarnation.

Millions of visionaries all over “spaceship earth” who shared in this vision did in fact begin to take part in worldwide meditations in order to save Gaia, the earth goddess. The sacred ritual sites around the globe were rededicated, just as New Age pioneer Alice Bailey had predicted some fifty years before, and “Visualize World Peace” began to appear on bumper stickers..."
www.moneyteachers.org...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Pocky]

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Two stars....................for something invading our people and 1,000 stars for all the other fluff stuff.

People don't care, don't or won't believe - and we just got done with Bohemian Grove and now just watch our pop stars and READ THE LYRICS to what our children are listening to.

Below is a interesting video. And Linda is now one of many people to come out and talk about this.

Linda Stone - Ritual Sex Abuse, America's Dirtiest Secret

Description of video:

About Me - Linda Stone I am an ordinary woman. The Family Tree is my story. This book entails real life events. I claim no special credentials in bringing them to you. I have lived them. Multi-generational Satanism is not a new phenomenon. Though languages may differ and garments may change, the practice itself has existed for many centuries. Whether or not you believe Satan exists is irrelevant. However, those who practice Satanism believe in his power. It is not my intent in writing this book to convince skeptics or make believers of atheists or agnostics. I am merely presenting the truth. Disbelief on anyone's part will in no way alter a single event in my life. I praise God for the miracles He has done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank Him for giving us the strength and endurance to write this book. I pray this book will fulfill the purpose for which it was created. In the name of Yeshua the Messiah,

What woke me up?

Well I've studied the occult for decades and was floored watching Madonna's half time ritual............a full blown ritual. It would be classified as dark and it's purpose to open yet the portals between our dimension and the other dimension that the fallen angels reside in.

Then, looking back over tapes her grammy presentation with the kissing scene was another ritual (The ritual of the crone passing the priesthood onto the younger up and coming priestess).

People eating others alive
People disappearing
Popes murdered
DID
The Columbine and Aurora Shootings..............many other mass murders, these are just off the top of my head.
JonBenét Patricia Ramsey (last bulb on the tree ritual)
Caylee Anthony (mother/grandfather possessed?)
Twilight
Harry Potter
Dark Knight Rising

I don't know how many much more weirdness and high strangeness is going to continue before the majority of people figure out something is going on and it's not as simple as "no pictures or video, no proof"

Somethings are beyond our three dimensional eyes and yes Virginia there is a satan and he is the source of all evil and misery in our world.

We laugh at wholesome entertainment and embrace the dark, wicked, satanic frap.

hollywood (I am on purpose out of disrespect not capitalizing certain names and titles).

We keep increasing our bloodletting and thirst for evil.

After WWII we, America and England (as a financial backer) imported the German nazi scientists AS WELL AS the doctors that experimented with DNA and the human psyche (mind control).

Most people cannot step out of the Matrix..........they don't understand the technology and most can't handle the truth.

We don't need invaders from space, we have a enemy that is older than man and he is currently running this planet................but his time is coming to a close and depending upon which side of the cosmic chess board you side up on (and there is no in the middle) will determine your soul's eternal destiny.

edit on 29-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bravo Sisters!!! Oh yes, there is a Satan and he does not need you to believe in him to be real.. I am going to watch both of your videos later today...
I am friending you both. Peace~~

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

11 years of marriage? How could she not know her kids were being ritually abused?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Fixed it for ya !

new topics

top topics

join