It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAR/ARC UFOs - March 4, 2010, Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey ATS.
ok, I am subscribed to this video and give her unending amounts of pain for her nonstop filming of what I deem normal air traffic, from airplanes, to even the odd firefly. I am not sure why I even kept her subscription.

She has finally produced something that I cannot identify and so wondering if anyone else can.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Oh, here is what the description says:

Visible with $3300 Generation 3 Nightvision ONLY. About 4-5 miles north of Murrysville. Over a COW pasture, next to POWER LINES, natural gas wells AND a coal strip mine. LARGE amount of UFO activity up and down these power lines which run all the way to Cheswick Coal-fired Power plants..... all the while back in Murrysville the SAME activity was happening earlier. CLEAR SKY that night.... They LOVE clear nights the best.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Isnt there a place in the US where they have seen UFO's 10 days in a row ? I am unsure of this information, I just heard some say so in a youtube I watched to day, I have youtube in the background so I just forgot what clip it was..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I know it's from Miss Crazy Woman but, I will follow this and see what other people have to say before I put my Two Cents worth in..

I have my Ideas what I think it might be but, I'll sit on the fence for now and see what others Ideas are.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What The, I only hit the reply button once, I swear your honour.

Why did it post twice? For no reason too?

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This looks Fascinating!

And Damian-007, use preview first and after that reply.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

G'day SaturnFX.....

Springer has agreed to consign all her existing material & all new threads pertaining to her to the hoax forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will let Springer know about this thread so he can do the same with it.

Edit to add: Gee that guy's fast

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I fail to understand why everyone thinks this lady is a hoaxer. If anyone would look at all her videos on youtube, they would see things that cannot be explained.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I knew there was a reason I kept her subscription...

a hoaxer hoaxes really great stuff, not films airplanes...all her videos were airplanes except this one...this stumped me and there is not a single comment yet as to anything it could be...just a omg, its her...toss it into hoax quick.,

can someone point out to me what the hoax is in any of her videos? You can point out of course a delusional woman whom will see a UFO in everything flying in the sky, but where is the hoax itself?

in saying that...explain to me why this specific video does not deserve a comment as to what it is. If I muted the audio and changed the account on this, no doubt people would find it very intriguing, yet because the camera was held by a questionably delusional person, we must toss out the baby with the bathwater.

interesting approach. if CSPAN was to capture a UFO, would you have to put that in the politics forum?

Hoax requires a couple things, such as a willingness to distort facts and a way to profit from it. This chick sells nothing...if anything, she has spent tons of cash on her equiptment...as far as willingly distorting facts, her previous videos shows she will not create fake videos...because they are just airplanes..she might be confused, but she is not a hoax.

Blossom: Hoaxer. she sold books out of channeled nonsense
Meirs: Hoaxer. Sells books and has a cult out of secret meetings and fake pics

She is nutty for sure, but even a nutter can occasionally get something worthwhile. keep your camera pointed at the sky long enough and your bound to get something worthwhile.

Time for me to look through the rest of the forum to see what else is here..wonder how much other stuff got buried unfairly.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I fail to understand why everyone thinks this lady is a hoaxer. If anyone would look at all her videos on youtube, they would see things that cannot be explained.

For the most part, I seen little more than airplanes on her channel...also she refuses to go to the street on the other side of the woods to prove the airplane like lights are indeed coming from the woods.

she is not a hoaxer...but she is a bit crazy.

This video however is different than her other ones.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

At least this time I totally agree with you, except I don't think the part about all of her other videos being airplanes is correct.

She is onto something, I spoke with one of her neighbors who said she had photographed the same orbs and up close within a few feet away.

I also wonder how many things have been buried that should not have been.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by expat2368]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Heres the thing...all the videos I seen appeared easily identified...from airplanes to bugs. I typically dont even watch her videos as of late but this one actually got the attention of another person I am subscribed to which tends to put out only decent stuff...

Ultimately, if something could be something else, then it should be tossed out...some of her videos are a bit interesting...with the no sound or whatnot, but its not overly interesting. Most of the anomolies could be put down to a variety of explanations, from altitude, different types of airplanes, angle of flight, etc....

This video...total enigma..mostly because it remains stationary when the camera moves, else I would have simply called it a lens flare

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

G'day SaturnFX

As I just stated to expat in the other current thread about this woman.....

If you have a look through some of the previous threads about her, you can see clearly & unequivocally that she is shining lasers directly at the front of aircraft that are on approach for a landing.

If you can't find that material, let me know & will I find links for you later on when I've finished my work for the day.

I will add that by posting her videos, you will encourage her illegal & dangerous behaviour.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

G'day SaturnFX

As I just stated to expat in the other current thread about this woman.....

If you have a look through some of the previous threads about her, you can see clearly & unequivocally that she is shining lasers directly at the front of aircraft that are on approach for a landing.

If you can't find that material, let me know & will I find links for you later on when I've finished my work for the day.

I will add that by posting her videos, you will encourage her illegal & dangerous behaviour.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I never said she was sane...she isnt. I never said she is ethical. I personally dont like her videos as each one feels like 10 minutes of my life was sucked away watching what I can see in my own sky at almost any given time.
What I did say is...hey, look at this, weird light thingie...what is it.

instead of any explanation (in the forum, Springer did suggest something in a U2U which is plausable but has some minor issues), it becomes a character assassination fest because you lot dont like her. I dont need to see her previous videos, I dont like them, they are crap and she has lost her mind...but this video in particular is different. Thats all I am saying.

If someone shot 20 people and videoed them, you would think him insane...but on the 20th one, if the body exploded into some reptilian lizard man, does that mean ignore the 20th video simply because of how he got it?

gah, out of all the threads I have made, this is the one thread I soo dont want to be defending because I am ultimately on the other side of the fence casting stones also...ok, I give up...keep it in the hoax forum and ignore it. I personally dont care...just think its a pity that the woman was judged moreso than the video to dismiss the video...but I guess source counts also.

-edit: airplane UFOs killed my spelling

[edit on 15-3-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

She is onto something, I spoke with one of her neighbors who said she had photographed the same orbs and up close within a few feet away.

That is all hearsay though. To date not ONE other witness has come forward w. testimony nor footage, least of all the 2 alleged cops in the area. The names Alison gave never even came up on the local registry. I agree, some of the stuff looks interesting, but if these were valid sightings, a lot more people would be seeing them and filming them...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
the problem with most footage is they don't keep the camera still so you
can get a good look.or the footage is so blurry like this it could be almost anything.my guess would be some kind of tower..

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Now you see that is where I have to disagree with you. All her videos have been very nicely refuted by a FlacidMerc and before him by a seeingufozpa.
What is shown in these videos are the topography/terrain, logistics of light towers and vectoring routes put out by the FAA etc.

How surprising is it that all of Alison's 'ORBS THAT MORPH INTO FAKE PLANES" follow these very same vector routes?

One of course has to keep in mind the "Optical Illusions" of her so-called 'Mini-suns" which in reality are the head-lights of a plane coming head on giving the illusion that it is hovering when in fact it is moving and all the other lights on the plane are obscured by major lights that seemingly merge until.....yes until the plane turns on the vector route...that is when Alison claims that it MORPHS....what a coincidence eh?

Yessireee, Alison sees marathon ORBS. Now, that none of you find this amazing is very strange indeed. Funny though, they all have the VERY SAME ROUTE each and every day.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
BTW....The first thing any of you should consider when you look at anything Alison puts out with her Generation III NVG's are ARTIFACTS!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

SaturnFX.....

You state this is about a "character assassination" & that we "don't like" the woman.

That's not it at all.

It's about her continuing habit of hoaxing this material & shining lasers at the cockpits of passenger planes that are on approach to an airport.

We'd be saying the same thing if Elle McPherson was the person doing it!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Looks like a waste of night vision video equipment.
With so many agents on the PA sightings there might be
something going on there.

Go to any large parking lot with a good view, especially outside
any UFO or Conspiracy Conference as they are ordered to
observe the participants, and use night vision goggles to see
any in hover. If lucky to see them on station for a long time
you might see the suspension beam, the 'veritable rope"
of suspension Tesla spoke of for his airship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join