It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chichen Itza Pyramid of Light Ray photographed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Chichen Itza Pyramid of Light Ray photographed

Light Blast from Pyramid photographed

www.youtube.com...

The photo shown in the television by Jaime Maussan, in early March was taken by a tourist at Chichen Itza.

A man from El Salvador, who made the picture, wanted his daughters to capture with camera "El Castillo", the great pyramid of Kulkulcán, in the background. Because a storm was coming, the man seemed to be nice to shoot a lightning bolt into an exquisite picture.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
He took 3 pictures at intervals of about 15 seconds. When he saw a light, he presumed that the order was lightning fast and pressed down. When he looked back on his phone to see if the photo had succeeded, he saw to his amazement that the light did not come from the thunderstorm, but it was a light pillar from the top of the pyramid beamed up.

Because the man was very enthusiastic about what he had set his camera, he wanted the photo instantly to anyone, including a Mayan priest. This seemed wiser not to publish the photo. Another tourist present, a famous TV personality, convinced them the photo to Jaime Maussan moving to the photo in his television program to show to the public.

okay this is the subject.. and can ore is it already debunked..?????

page in dutch ! www.niburu.nl...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Very interested please fix the link

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Link doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Two words, one name.......Jaime Mussan. Take what you see with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Thanks, however I would love to see the original photo to see if it was photoshopped. Should be pretty easy to find the picture. Be back in a few to see if I can find it.

-Kdial1

[edit on 15-3-2010 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
rest of story translated.....

Visible light ray by storm?

Possibly, this light beam (short) has been shown by the strong electric field generated in the air during thunderstorms.

In the second part of "The Pyramid Code 'research showed that the pyramids of Giza machines are / were in earlier times elekriciteit generated. Perhaps there is a connection between the electrical discharges of the thunderstorm and the visible light of the remarkable column.

Part of planetary activation of Trap Pyramids?

As already known by many already, the stairs would be activated when the pyramids Stargates sufficiently open, and a planetary consciousness grid 5D Earth would span. In the article 'activities in Yemen and the Stargate in the Gulf of Aden "was already stated that this would happen.

"In May 2009 would also close half of Florida Star Gate should open. Teams are already on to this phenomenon to study and report. Will not long after that two more open ports. It will be difficult at this in the cover up. "

"Once the Stargate to the point of full capacity it will broadcast the gold particles over the whole area not just Saudi Arabia but also all other countries around the Gulf of Aden, reaching. This will trap the pyramids / Ziggurats throughout the Middle East as a network is activated and then the rest of the global planetary grid, and then grows around the planet as a higher overall electromagnetic shield effect and crystalline 5D. "

Maya are aware

A few weeks ago told Drunvalo Melchizedek, who for years lived among the Maya, also on the global activation of the (staircase) that makes the pyramids 5D consciousness of man is reactivated. (See "Birth of a New Humanity") is strange that the Maya priest the man who took the photo that discourage public. Apparently they have good reasons for a thing not bringing out ...

On April 22, 2010 Drunvalo presents a live broadcast in which all information about the Maya have done is explained.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Too bad a scientist did not photograph and measure that light and eliminate most chances of it being a hoax. I had an experience in that pyramid I will never forget. I was a child in 1967 and I was the only person around that could fit in the hole my father found in back of the pyramid. I'm not sure which one it was but this one looks like it. Everything was more overgrown with trees there 44 years ago.
I had a very strangefeeling in there and I saw part of a large green snake. I know something is alive in there so the light facinates me.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
in my heart i think also that it is an hoax... this would be wat we exspecting from pyramids i beliefe...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have to call [SNIP] on that one =\

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I wish people would stop hoaxing...its extremely annoying. How the heck am I supposed to distinguish reality from fairy tales. Sheesh.
To the point, that is a very cool picture and like that other guy said in a round about way, perhaps it is to do with magnetism. Unfortunately I don't speak spanish so I can't really tell what the guy in the video link is saying about the picture. What really fascinates me is that whenever any of these pictures come to light they are dismissed as hoaxes. I have never experienced anything supernatural, with the exception of strange lights moving in strange patterns in the sky, which only I witnessed and a dream(although it felt like reality) I had where I could levitate which still feels totally real to me. I mean, can all these pictures really be hoaxes, or the police reports people make, or crop circles? I just can't seem to get my head around it. Why would ALL these people make this stuff up and how could ALL of it be a figment of ones imagination? Ancient religions believed in magic, heck look at the stuff they built, I mean the implications are that stuff like this could really be possible under the right conditions. I would like to know more, so if anyone see's anything in relation to this elewhere on the web I'd really like to see it.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think someone has photoshopped the vortex of a tornado on to the top of the pyramid. simples

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

To answer your questions and attempt to assauge your fears... No not all of these are hoaxes. However where Jaime is involved hoaxes tend to follow. This particular picture, to me, looks VERY photoshopped or doctored , though I don't have the photographic background to prove it emphatically. It is my opinion from experience, nothing more. Truth be told I have had 3 different things I have been witness to that could be portrayed as paranormal but I am still skeptical as hell just because of the rampant hoaxing, misidentification and charlantanism ( is that even a word? lol). There are gems of truth out there but as we grow more and more technologically advanced in the realm of TV and photography, weeding through the candidates is becoming far more frustrating and tedious.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

i fully agree with you...but IMO it can't be avoided .....for the simple reason that in no info ore topics we bring in here... subjects have a label hoax ore not...

this is an place were topics are labeled !
if I have offended members by bringing this topic in I appolagies

my thougts were that the subject was interresting enouch for discussian....

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

stargate is a movie nothing more fun tough

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Thanks, however I would love to see the original photo to see if it was photoshopped. Should be pretty easy to find the picture. Be back in a few to see if I can find it.

No you won't get the original photos. I doubt it!!! I sent 4 emails to Massimo Fratini, the supposed author of those images, asking him a copy of them, in hi-res, exactly the way he upload it from the camera to his computer, and he didn't answer NONE of my contacts. In his website one of the images has the subtitles:

"Courtesy of Joseph Garofalo and Jaime Maussan"

"Copyright © Jaime Maussan"

I researched hardly on Google for any evidence of this light beam in Chichén Itza and it seems the unique images were took by Fratini. I can be very wrong but IMO these pics are another hoax from Maussan. I can't see no other reason to Fratini hasn't posted the original images in his website and just the crop samples "post-analyzed" by Maussan.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Thanks for the info.

Makes me wonder if I went to Mexico and started a Paranormal TV show, how much money I could make.... I could produce better hoaxes than this...

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
already debunked lol
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Due to the already existing thread, this one is being closed. Please continue the discussion there.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

top topics

join