It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO footage ever or mediocre hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ran across this one today. Its either really clear daytime UFO footage, or some sort of balloon with some flashing lights attached. I'm leaning toward hoax.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Blender]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
...or a hologram

or not.. 2 liner :-)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's a remote controlled UFO Toy made by some hischool kids. It was a contest to build a cool ufo and they won the first price.

Add:

Made by:
ufocontest.com...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by cushycrux]

[edit on 15-3-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I dont like the way in some of these UFO videos that the video just cuts off, if your filming it why not film it until its vanished .. im leaning toward a hoax too

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Ran across this one today. Its either really clear daytime UFO footage, or some sort of balloon with some flashing lights attached. I'm leaning toward hoax.
It's been on ATS a few times. It's a specific brand of LED lights, that is on a string, and is dangling in front of the camera.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can only assume that after 24 seconds, the cameraman got bored with filming the most important film ever...

hoax seems probable

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
re-post...

there was a thread just a couple days ago about this...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
re-post...

there was a thread just a couple days ago about this...

My bad. There are so many UFO video posts that its hard to find out whats already here and what isn't.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If you watch the end of the video, and pause it, right after the bright light begins to dim, it looks like the Object has vanished, it also looks like there is meant to be more to this video, he does not stop recording IMO.

I know there is another thread, but this one is still open so why not use it until it's closed?, maybe it will be now, or soon, or maybe not, depends where the other thread is.

But it does seem to be gone as the light goes out.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How about not posting silly videos any more unless they have a claimant who clearly takes ownership of the claim?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
But you would surely carry on the video and film and show to the people viewing it that this 'UFO' has gone. I know i would, but then again who am i to say.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Please ad any comments or opinions to this ongoing thread thank you

Edinburgh Daylight UFO

Thread closed

Sauron

new topics

top topics

join