It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US is getting ready to attack somebody...but who?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread. I am happy to see that I an not the only one who sees this making entirely too much sense.

Here is a copy/paste off my post in another thread. The reasons why I believe we would attack Israel.

Well, from a business standpoint, taking all relgion out of it...
1. We are broke. Israel is too expensive and needy.
2. We are broke, and need to get out of the war in the middle east.
3. We are broke, and need a partner who we feel is stil below us to take up some of the heat for a while.
4. We are broke, and need oil to not skyrocket or we are in a heep of trouble.

Iran has been trying desperatly to be seen as a power.

If we make friends with them, they could be a very good alliance to have. Considering their relations with other countries.

If we strike Israel taking sides with Iran, and show Iran the respect it desperatly wants, we manipulate them to be loyal to us and we can allow them to take over the majoriy of peace keeping and taliban fighting...that they so desperatly want to do anyway. That makes everyone happy. We leave the area: something both sides want. We can not afford it anymore. This is really the only way we can leave if you look at it from a business stand point. It would be the easiest transition, and we could maintain dignity by not announcing that we are bowing out do to financial difficulties.

It would make too many people happy, burn less bridges, build bigger ones, and be all together the most financially benificial choice in the long run.

You have to choose your battles. Allowing (helping) Iran to win this one (would not technically be counted as a loss on our side) allows us to gain entirely too much to be ignored. Keep our friends close but your enemies closer.

Americans would be pissed off temprarily but not bad enough that a well spun story couldnt fix.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Check twitter news, anybody who can translate, sound's like Iran is on fire, according to the posters. Can anybody get confirmation of this?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Considering how closely related Israel and the United States really are (symbiotic and linked through intelligence), the claim that it would be possible for the two nations to war is highly doubtful. Israel currently maintains most of the telecoms for the USA;

Along with the mass surveillance being conducted on all U.S. users of AT&T and Verizon by Narus and Verint, (according to Bamford), two other Israeli-owned companies, Amdocs and NICE Systems, have their fingers in the wiretapping pie as well.
-LINK-

See also: Obama Administration Defends Telecom Immunity

And more pieces of the puzzle come unraveled: Spying on Americans: The FBI’s “Quantico Circuit” — Still Spying, Still Lying

Essentially, since the United States fully supports Israel, and all of the evidence and supporting documentation prove this, it would be entirely illogical to assume that the two nations would rather war with each other considering the broad range of contradictions it would impose. The globalist ideal and the theater of war which has been carved out will not permit such a thing to happen. Israel currently offers a sizable amount of deniability -the United States is still viewed as a separate and independent entity, as your war hypothesis suggests. The facts speak for themselves, however...

Ron Paul on Israel starting war with Iran:

“No matter what they do, it is our money, it is our weapons, and they are not going to do it without us approving it,” Paul commented.
-link-

Folks, if the United States and Israel are arguing and at odds with each other, it is only for show. Remember, on the Grand Chess Board, the Masters will decide the outcome. This game is well thought out, and there is not much left to chance.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by 051r15]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
From "facebook" posting of someone inside Iran....

Persian2English Insider Report: #iranelection #iran "Starting at 6:00pm, there have been firecrackers and little grenades being exploded everywhere. The place I live in is an affluent apartment complex and there has never been such a Charshanbeh Soori here. There are fires set up on every street and the sound of grenades exploding fil...ls the air. The main Tehran freeway is experiencing a traffic jam.
See More
6 minutes ago · Comment · Like

Persian2English FARSI: اینجا از ساعت ۱۸:۰۰ همه جا ترقه و نارنجک میترکانند. اینجا شهرک ساکت و آروم و پولدااریست، هرگز چنین چهارشنبه سوری نبوده، همه خیابانها آتش روشن کردند و صدای نارنجک فض

[edit on 16-3-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Everything I'm reading says that is because of their new year celebrations. Not anything menacing.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Understood, and with all the cyberstuff going on over there, it's hard to make out the truth from the stories... I understand this is an anuual celebration, just keeping an "eye" on it, no pun intended....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Re: fires in Iran. My friend says a lot of people are celebrating a banned Zoroastrian festival and lighting bonfires. He said the arrests he is seeing are stemming from that.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
More on this evenings festivities in Iran.....

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So the US is replacing expended ammo in it's stockpiles on Diego Garcia. Big deal. The B-2 facilities have been there since the early 90's. Get a grip.

If any body attacks DC it will probably be an inside job.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by JIMC5499]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I believe that at least half of these bunker-buster bombs are a new type never used before and what was notable about the report of their shipment to Diego Garcia, was that the US Navy was in a hurry to get them there. Given this recent thread about US military knowing that Israel was responsible for 9/11,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I see the possibility of a US attack on Israel's nuclear capability even more likely, ESPECIALLY if Israel uses nukes.

Consider this scenario:

Israel attacks Iran with or without nukes, in defiance of US disapproval. Russian and China go on nuclear alert. One possible way to defuse the situation, and generate a lot of goodwill in the Arab and Persian world be for the US to knock out Israel's nuclear capability by using non-nuclear bunker-buster bombs to destroy any facility that processes, assembles or stores nuclear weapons.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ah, the notion of the United States carrying out a series of military strikes against a Jewish States (whose citizens fled and survived the holocaust) and a section of the Earth's land, that unites the world's three largest religions....

Never going to happen.

The post events, of said action, would be literally Biblical

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
When I was in the military, it was a fairly common occurence to publicly move either troops or arms into an area, very similar to the moving of the recent shippment of bunker busters to Diego Garcia. It's usually(not always) nothing more than posturing and some muscle flexing to show whichever country we're having our current childish hissy fit at that we are capable of getting them. It's when we're covertly moving troops or arms that people should be getting nervous. It is also a likely red herring to keep peples focus off of whatever op it is the brass are actually organizing.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There are armaments of every sort being transferred around the globe
at any given time by all countries.
And don't worry, Israel will NEVER be attacked by the US, and
visa versa. America will stand by Israel through thick and thin.
Just because we lob a few word grenades at each other on occasion,
doesn't mean we will start dropping nukes. That will never happen.

Israel isn't going anywhere and no one will ever defeat them, with or
without America's help.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Israel could drop a nuke on DC and the US wouldn't do a thing about it.

Right now, considering the popularity of Congress, most of the citizens of the US would to back flips to see that happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join