It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huffington post censors Jesse Ventura on 9/11 after invite to contribute - who controls them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/819b5d8ab5f2.jpg[/atsimg]
Jesse Ventura, host of top rating TV show 'conspiracy theory', former Navy seal, govenor of Minnesota and professional wrestler has come out with guns blazing, following a blatant censorship attempt by Huffington post. Huffington post invited Jesse to post some articles - he sent in two recently, with one being pulled within a few hours. They didn't touch the CIA drug smuggling article, just 9/11 for some reason.

Editor's Note: The Huffington Post's editorial policy, laid out in our blogger guidelines, prohibits the promotion and promulgation of conspiracy theories -- including those about 9/11. As such, we have removed this post.
(quote from above official hyperlink)
I believe they have a slight issue differentiating between conspiracy fact and conspiracy theory.

The pulled article raised some basic but rather inflammatory questions for the official story of 9/11. In particular Jesse mentioned the 1100 strong group 'Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth' and their peer reviewed physical evidence which directly contradicts the 9/11 official story. Especially the un-debunkable physical impossibility of a simultaneous failure, free fall collapse from random fires when taking the official story as accurate and factual .

The real problem for the Huffington post - puppeted by Arianna Huffington and
heavily funded by an elite billionare duo George Soros and Chuck Feeny, with George having a close working or more relationship with Arianna, is that 9/11 truth destroys the elites' increasingly heavily lubricated grip on the matrix. These people are billionares funding and controlling their own media stream, to keep egg off themselves' and their other elite partner in crimes' shoes. They are simply attempting to perpetuate this distorted and corrupted reality that more and more are waking up to each day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18d5a8703c7f.jpg[/atsimg]

Russia Today story about Huffington Post 9/11 article coverup

Alex Jones interviews Jesse Ventura about Huffington post and other issues

Huffington post funder Atlantic Philanthropies CEO Gara Lamarche talks to La Raza about funding by George Soros while accepting an award.

The Atlantic Philanthropies – and their donors, George Soros and Charles F. Feeney, respectively.

and the advocacy we funded – including that of the National Council of La Raza
(from above hyperlink)
Why on earth is George Soros and Chuck Feeny funding an organisation whos' racist motto is 'For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing' and wants to dismantle America from the inside? The rabbit hole created by a removed 9/11 piece is amazing - we can see elite complicity in plain view - to bring America to its knees.

Going by the amount of hits on searches about this censorship, the Huffington post has turned an already large elephant in the room into a darn blue whale, by trying to reverse time on the internet - it never works.

Additional link:
Discusses censorship of Huffington post article
realtruthonline.blogspot.com...

edit for title fit and additional links

[edit on 15/3/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think it is all a BIG scam, a con, a misdirection if you will

From the western "Democratic" governors going against US gun laws:
You don't get payoffs from the "Big O" (Obama nominates wife of Wyoming Gov to be Federal Judge) for NOT doing what Obama wants.

To Jesse's new book:
He is doing the "National Media Rounds" for "Heaven's" sake. He was "asked" to do the book, he didn't just decide to write it. On the View he left the Dems joking, the Rep in stark denial and Barbara - Barbara looked like she had seen a loved one die hideously in front of her. And there was Jesse looking chubby, dumb & happy.

To McCain's bill:
Due process, what is due process?

The Big O's other hand is moving & soon we will see the rabbit come out of the hat.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
The Big O's other hand is moving & soon we will see the rabbit come out of the hat.

You raise some valid points however this one I believe is the most interesting. I've always wondered what BO is going to do... his final purpose other than perpetuating Bush? I get the feeling he will fall on his own sword and that Mr Ventura may play a decent part in this. He is [Ventura] not exactly a walkover in every interview i've seen, holding the media to account and responsibility for the lies they peddle on many issues - you can see the anchors squirming constantly. He has the background and charisma to change things rather quickly with the people behind him.

The Huffington post debarcle merely stokes the fires of truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Very good thread Ghost.

I've posted several times and been ridiculed that 911 was a false flag operation designed to manipulate the American People into yet another war.

When will we ever learn?

Now, people are starting to wake the frak up, but it's taken like a decade.

Right when it first happened, I knew in my gut that this was planned.

Now, we're due for another one

The enemy isn't from without folks, they are traitors from within.

Almost all our media is owned and controlled by the puppet masters.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why did the HuffPo even bother to ask/allow Jesse to write for them?

For the last few years, Conspiracy Theories are what he is known for, with the book, and tv series. If you ask him to write for you right now, there's a good chance a bulk of what he writes will cover these topics.

It's interesting too that they would allow the article that mentions the CIA-Drug connection to remain. While there is more solid facts to back this up, it's still a conspiracy theory, and some elements are not truly proven yet, they just appear highly likely.

HuffPo irritate me a lot. I always go and see what they say about certain things, because their bias is so obvious it's a joke.

When the James Lee event happened, I went to look what they had to say.

Mental Illness Policy Forces Police to Shoot Mentally Ill James Jay Lee at Discovery Channel

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is such a ridiculous angle to go on. Sure I'd rather he wasn't shot, but when someone takes hostages and is armed, well, sometimes that will happen.

If it had been some Tea Party guy, you know they would have blamed it on Glenn Beck or somebody "encouraging violence", but when it's someone more aligned on their side, they'll brush it aside with talk of mental illness, rather than saying Al Gore was "encouraging violence" as would clearly be more consistent. I don't believe in things like that, it's as silly as saying videogames encourage violence or the like, but at least they could have some consistency in their theories and analysis, not caring if someone is left or right aligned.

Sites like HuffPo are even worse than the old Mainstream Media, and get the big thumbs down from me.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The UN walked out on any false flag suggestion.
This puts the UN into the conspiracy light again as suggested for years
and years before.
Owned by the illuminati who conspiracy theorists said was going to do
their bidding by ruling the world in our stead.
As we all know the UN entity rules itself and takes our money as Bush
found out and got no respect to take out Saddam.
So guess the UN is not so powerful any more and conspiracy nuts have
stopped the rhetoric.
Yet we see the reaction and gives us a flow meter much like Bush and
his yellow cake announcement.
You knew things were going to happen.
The we are going to Afghanistan announcement while standing on the rubble
of the WTC was a surprise.

new topics

top topics

join