It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurkers: Are You Afraid to Sign Up To ATS? Don't Be.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Good idea for a thread TrueAmerican, I hope it inspires many to join.

I've been a member for a while, and Lurker long before that, unfortunatly, I'm still pretty much a Lurker. I'll be more active from now on.

Look for me in the psycghology/philosophy forum.

James.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I was a lurker for a short while until i stumbled across a thread that related exactly to me and caputered my thoughts!!!

ATS and its members have opened my eyes even further and i am most grateful for its existance, i only wish it could capture the entire popluation in some shape or form because i'm pretty sure there is a thead or two here for everyone that will help them waken!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I have been a lurker for a while now, but after reading this thread I decided hey why not join? Hopefully something positive will result from this

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's never too late to join the ATS crew. After a few months of lurking I joined because I wanted to let the people of ATS know what's going on in Iraq so if you have something you want to share then join now and never be afraid ever again.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ya i was a lurker aswell for 4 years finally took the plunge
just remember this alternative media news website is being monitored by various security agencies. in various countries. the technology does exist to track every poster's ip address and gps co/ordinates through your service provider. i mean if i were the nwo or illuminati or whatever why not corral all your enimies, disenters, extremists fringe bunch in one place were you can monitor them
oh no the mib's are at my door

[edit on 17-3-2010 by gaurdian2012]

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I am seeing so many lurkers signing up lately, wanted to bump this thread. There is nothing to be afraid of, so join!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What is the ratio of views to posts? I often forget there are more people reading than posting.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

10+/1 during the week and 7/1 during the weekend. If you look at the forum homepage you'll see the number of visitors and the number of registered members online "right now". The visitor numbers are actually low because we are very picky about not counting search bots or other "non human" visitors.

Right now the numbers are:

698 Registered members on the site
4,482 Visitors on the site

During a typical week day, any given moment in time looks like:

700 Registered members on the site
6,950 Visitors on the site

ATS has always been that way, our Members' great content attracts millions of readers each month.

Springer...
edit on 3-26-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join