It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gilliland is more honest than Meier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why? Because Billy and Michael Horn are set to create a UFO religion, and Gilliland is just there to give people a glimpse of the truth and to help bring about the new era.

I think both are contacts, but Gilliland has love in his heart and Meier has fame and glory.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ok, could you maybe back that up with some material , so that the membership dont have to do three days of research just to make a decent response to your thread?
Peace .

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Isn't that Meier's image at the top of the HOAX forum? So saying anyone is more honest than him isn't saying much.

Regarding Gilliland, I thought Ritzmann's comment was interesting:

Why Hasn't Anyone Debunked James Gilliland?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by Mister E
So if he is a liar, which I think he must be, why hasn't anyone debunked it yet?

I for one have not seen enough of his material to say anything substantial, but, what I have seen were very obvious satellites and likely natural phenomena.

I think much of the case is that there is no light pollution, so normally unseen things like sats and minor meteors, small space junk reentry and the like are VERY visible. Couple that along with the idea to a visitor of being in a place where UFO's are rampant, and the individual is already primed for a UFO sighting.

Then again, it could be as I've said about a great many UFO "hot spots", that something manifests because people are there to see it.

As far as this case in particular, I have not seen anything compelling out of the footage. In other words, debunk...what exactly.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

join