It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of Atrraction is Being Used Against Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I was told in 1998 that memories of my purpose for inçarnating on Earth would come back to me when the time was right. That time is now.

I was warned of cataclysmic events on Earth and the only way to protect myself was to "Get right with God as I understood Him or perish."

At the time I was writing and had been offered two jobs as a screen writer in L.A. A story popped into my head about an evil cabal/illuminati group in league with aliens attempting to destroy most of mankind.

The hero was an American Indian who had gone through an incredible spiritual transformation. His main "weapon" was helping people wake up to the fact that each person is an immensely powerful spiritual being with limitless power to affect physical reality.

The battle lines evolved around the evil cabal's attempt to:
1. gather all the wealth in the world before average people realized they could manifest wealth
2. take control of the media to convince people that world war and plague was inevitable. By convincing a critical mass these things would happen, it would indeed manifest.

I just read The Law of Attraction and everything has become clear to me.the story I thought was true. The Law of Attraction is true. I have been given $43,000 in the last 2 months and did not realize I was using the Law of Attraction.My daughter was given a scholarship and a friend died and left me money.

Assuming TPTB understand each human being has this power, and they live in fear that wealth is a zero sum game and they will lose their power over us if we find out, everything makes sense.

The $23B that Rumsfeld lost on 9/10 makes sense. The gold bars that the Clinton's stole and the wallstreet bailouts are last minute attempts to gather wealth before we find out the secret.

The constant stories of war and the justification for war are attempts to convince our collective unconscious that war is normal and justified. The video games featuring war influence our kids. The stories about government corruption make corruption acceptible.

ATS weilds the potential to alter the course of humanity and this is why we have been under attack. ATS members are educated enough to know Max Plank's discovery about the experimentor's intention, the basics of quantum mechanis and the entanglement of atoms through consciousness.

ATS members are also open minded enough to grasp the implication that intentions manifest into physical reality. If we collectively intend the facts behind 9/11 be revealed, it will be. The same goes for the end of the wars, disclosure, etc.

I am going to do an experiment this morning. On thursday, I was written up by my supervisor and warned I was about to be fired.

I had come to believe my intelligence was a threat to my boss. Today I will walk in knowing my boss will see me as an asset and an ally. He will realize I am his best employee and utilize me to my full potential. He will greet me warmly when he arrives.

I will update this thread at noon.Believe you have the power to alter your reality. You are far from powerless as TPTB would like you to think. The only reason they have the power is because we have given it to them. Take it back.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I had come to believe my intelligence was a threat to my boss. Today I will walk in knowing my boss will see me as an asset and an ally. He will realize I am his best employee and utilize me to my full potential. He will greet me warmly when he arrives.

Good luck with this....keep us posted! I've read small things about the Law of Attraction but never tried it out for myself.

Can't wait to see what happens with you....best wishes for a wonderful day!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Very interesting!

The law of attraction is something i've often wondered about, but i'm not entirely sure i understand it.

Does it just involve believeing in something you want to happen?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
"Be careful what you wish for "

that time old cliche, that is just so correct, sometimes its too scary to make those wishes because you better know fully what you want.

because you will get it if you know!

good luck Zarp, i hope it turns out the way you want it.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

This is true to a point. Beyond that is what is good for you and congruent with your path in this incarnation. If your boss doesn't see things 'your way' after all, know that it is for your highest good and see it rather as a catalyst for growth rather than a detriment to your good standing here and now. Seize the opportunity. Realize your potential.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure I buy all your incarnation stuff and its associate stuff... But the Law of Attraction is definitely valid in some sense. Maybe it's a placebo effect like mainstream science claims; maybe it's a bit of a placebo effect and a bit of just raw psychology; maybe it's got some scientific action behind it that mainstream science just is too dogmatic to accept yet.

But no matter which way it goes, it's entirely possible that TPTB could be manipulating us to want and believe we will get certain things so that they can get what they want. Heck, it wouldn't even be necessary for them to be doing it consciously....

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Amazing. Just before I left for lunch, I heard my boss being reprimanded for specifying the wrong conduit for an application.

The problem was one of the first things I identified when I joined the company. He told me I didn't know what I was talking about and to stop making a fool of myself.

I should of let it go, but I insisted I was right. That incident began the downward spiral.

I wish no ill will to my boss. I know he will now realize I was not trying to show how smart I am but trying to prevent the exact issue he is tangled in.

So far very good. I also got a check for $850 I was not expecting for 3 more days and I am tapped out! Excellent.

new topics

top topics

join