It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The super-sized 43st mother who is determined to become the world's fattest woman

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just checked the link expecting to be totally grossed out but she has a pretty face, nice hair and appears to take care of herself. All the more sad I guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This reminds me of an older Simpsons episode where Homer deliberately puts on a lot of weight so he can be considered Obese and work from home. Maybe the woman in question should view this episode a few times before she goes down this self-destructive road...

PS: Thinking about Homer wearing his fat-guy dress and hat still makes me laugh to this day.

[edit on 16/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yodagod

I didn't even realize I did that. But does it really matter? Fat or big, it seems like fussing over words. I think the point I' m trying to make is quite clear, regardless of my choice of words to describe this woman.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

As twattish as it sounds,
I wonder how many yanks know what the hell you just said lol

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwynniver
reply to post by yodagod

I didn't even realize I did that. But does it really matter? Fat or big, it seems like fussing over words. I think the point I' m trying to make is quite clear, regardless of my choice of words to describe this woman.

I wasn't dissing you I was just pondering.

I wonder how long it will be before the PC police make it illegal to call someone a fat person and force us to use terms like a "big person".

I don't think it matters that much, but there again ----

I also wonder whether there should be a maximum fatness a mother should be before having her children taken off her because of her risk of harming them.

Needless to say we'd have to have a drug and alcohol meter and start removing kids from them to make everything fair.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
How can one use a mobility scooter at 1000 lbs?

I have a VERY large friend, who is over 500 lbs, and he has CONSTANTLY broken each scooter he's had (he has bad knees, no surprise)... In fact, his current scooter is broken down, and it was new when he got it about a year ago (tranny went)...

We keep trying to convince him to have weight loss surgery, and he's tried half-heartedly, but isn't up for fighting his insurance company on it. I think he's a little gun-shy due to my wife's complications when she had it years ago.

Still, even with her issues, she'd do it again in a heartbeat..and she'll never go back to being heavy again...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join