It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Purification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Water Purification

www.surviva-pure.co.uk

In-Line water purfication system to interface with backpack hydration units.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Found this on a military equipment website. Usually, I carry a small pump action water filter system in my camping equipment. However, after finding this little gem, I think I will be adding this. 1200 litres is one heck of a capacity. 1 year supply of drinking water for 1 person.

Does anyone else here have any other suggestions or products to add to this thread?

(Note for Mods: I could not post this under general news, would you please redirect it? Thank you.)

www.surviva-pure.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This looks pretty awesome. Removes chemical, bacterial and viral contaminates - you can;t ask for much more than that! It's not even expensive. If there were a dealer in the US I would get one ::sigh::
I contacted the UK company that makes their current special forces water filtration system and they can;t manufacture enough to keep the military happy yet so I'm still waiting for their product to hit the civilian market (can't remember the name of the company right now) but I saw it demonstrated at a T.E.D. talk.
I could add many outdoor products but not that are water-related. I would suggest that people use the GI issue canteen and stainless steel canteen cups for carrying water and cooking, I have yet to find a handier or cheaper method for that.
Neat product! thanks archer

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've been researching inlines for some time now. These guys continually come out on top by a large margin:
Saywer 1 million gallon Filter 7/6/5.5 log

new topics

top topics

join