It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will allow Iran to become a Nuclear Power?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here's a scenario I've concocted in my little mind...
Israel: You won't help? Screw off we'll go it alone.
US forces in region as Israel lobs crap at Iran.
US forces suffer casualties. Israel blames it on Iran.
Iran hasn't lobbed anything back yet.
US is dragged in because of intelligence malfunction, reports crap lobbed from Iran come over the wire; manufactured by Israel's Mossad intelligence.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry about forgetting to mention that vid. has cussing. And it may not belong in this thread.

[edit on (3/15/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

Originally posted by Phedreus
Please!!!! half the middle east would jump for joy to see Iran attaked and its nuclear facilities destroyed. All the while condemning the US and Israel. Its a sad sad comment on the state of affairs in the middle east

And I dare say more than half the world would be more than, shall we say, "smirking", to see the US attacked and have its arse thoroughly handed to them.

The US is a bully. And while I don't agree with Iran's policies or it's position on Israel (ie: destroy them) I also dont see why the US believes it has teh right to tell them what's what.

The US' foreign policy is generating this 'fear' and resentment and the more they [US] exert their force on others, the more others will 'force back'.

Personally, I say the US pulls its forces back and take care of its own. Stop acting like the world's babysitter. We don't need it.

The problem with that is simple. Its either we do it (as we should) or we force Israel to do it out of self preservation. If Israel is forced to do this then the fallout will truly be ww3. If however the US does what it should have a year ago, while there will be consequences the fallout will be far easier to contain. as I have said previously, Its not might vs. right its might for right. Regardless of how much you might dispise this country no one can argue that the US has not been an overall force for good in the world.

[edit on 3/15/2010 by Phedreus]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My own scenario I was thinking about.

Israel will attack a US ship, and pretend to be Egyptian, I mean Iranian.

So the US will Retaliate and do Israel's dirty work.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Iran and every other non-nuke (if they are) nation should be prevented from developing nuclear weapons. But by the same token those who have already developed them should seriously strive to disarm themselves.

But i guess we just don't live in an ideal world........

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackitin
I was astonished when I read this (link below) if this is true then Obama has to be a nut job. Allowing Iran become Nuclear power has got to be a sick joke. I know it's nearly Aprils fools day but this isn't funny.

www.debka.com...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by jackitin]

It's not up to obama. 118 nations as well as russia & china are firmly against taking violent action against irans nuclear power ambitions... probably because they aren't scared.

Maybe all these nations understand that the idea iran would nuke muslim holy land is laughable, and that the US govt has no credibility... this is just a re-cycled "boogie man in rogue nation wants WMD" story they've all seen before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join