It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't understand why ATS doesn't create a forum discussing the Entertainment Industry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Mods please move this thread to it's appropriate loaction:

I don't understand... Is this a BTS thing?

I don't enjoy discussing movies, music, and entertainment on BTS... basically because I know the Entertainment Industry has more conspiracies surrounding it than 9/11 does.

The fact of the matter is the entertainment industry plays a bigger role in our lives than just about any industry in existence.

Our children are growing up influenced by this entertainment industry... and there have been countless examples of ATS exposing the entertainment industry for what it is...

So why not create it's own forum?

The fact of the matter is: a Hollywood Conspiracy Forum would have more topics than the 9/11 Conspiracy Forum.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's a fair point, perhaps not as well established within Fortean circles as a biggie - but a biggie none-the-least.

I do imagine though that'd get flooded with tons threads which I personally find vile and cheap - but them's the apples I suppose.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Just a few videos on your topic. I would say the forum would fill fast.

edit to add-propaganda and the like would fit into this forum though-Deconstructing Disinformation Discussion Forum Thread List

[edit on 3/15/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Wouldn't this come under the Media and Education forum?

Having said that, i agree with you, that there are conspiracies galore within the entertainment industry.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
What really is ashame is that the entertainment industry basically raises 85% of American children these days. Seems like kids are raised by the TV rather than the parents. All in the name of convienence.

Yes, there are tons of conspiracies, but I don't want to read about celebrity news.
Unfortunately, we all know that if you had a forum dedicated to the Entertainment industry, you would have idiots posting about what celebrities did to make the news rather than the real issues.

I, for one, hate the industry.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you have conspiracies that can't be debunked would be refreshing.
I know how you feel.
When a conspiracy topic is found its never from the aspect I work it.
Thus dis info agents at work.

top topics

join