It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Talked about the Glutamate / Glycine link to Autism on Jason Burmas' Radio Show today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Jason Bermas on the InfoWarrior was talking about conspiracies with medication on his Sunday radio show today, so I called in to shed some information that was brought to us on ATS a while back. I got kind of nervous when I was put on the air LOL, I was jumbling my words up... But I tried

It's at the 2 minute mark in this youtube video:

Or an hour and 40 minutes into the full video stream:

vodpod.com...

You can find the link to the article which talks about the link here:

www.icnapedia.org...

And the original ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You did a pretty good job, thanks for the links and the listen.

Keep up the good work.

Use the old public speaking trick, everyone in the audience are in their underwear. When I had my first speech in front of a huge class in college I sounded like you. Just think about what you are going to talk about before you start. Take your time, people think they have to hurry while speaking in public. Don't, go slow, otherwise you are speaking too fast. You may feel you are going to slow, but you are not.

Well done.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

The funny thing is I don't usually get nervous, even with public speaking (I was the captain of the debate team at my HS). But calling into the radio show, I didn't know I was coming up next.. Then all of a sudden I was on the air
. Kind of took me by surprise. I think it was the sudden surprise that made kind of freeze, like that deer-in-headlights woman who dropped her bag in front of the subway and got killed 2 days ago

www.foxnews.com...

There was a lot more I wanted to say though to make it easier for people to look it up. At least I got some of the info out so people can google it though.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
you had to think fast. good job! i had to search around the clip but i eventually found your discussion.
i didn't know they put hydrolyzed (what was it again) in our vaccines, wow..i feel bad because my sister took the vaccine and she plans on having a baby.. how can i help her, she seems normal but im worried she may have been stupefied..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

You got the gist across and made it understandable so others can look into it without feeling like they need to be a chemist. Very cool.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You did great !

I have Bermas on my Subs. on youtube, I think he and A.J. talk much sence, not all is happends as he says and he do overhype stories (AJ that is) , but these two guys do read from actual MainStream news articles and Govt. documents and finds the links between them..

Any ways, what you are saying is that glutamate and glycice is the autism trigger ? and mercury have no negative side effects on the brain? ( My intrepretation) , I have seen lots of vids on youtube where you see the mercucy actually kills the neurons in the brain and keeps them from developing, and that is not a good thing, you need those neurons to get a normal brain, one should think...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Of course mercury is a toxic chemical.. However it's been proven that it's not the trigger for autism. It's the imbalance between the neurotransmitter chemicals Glutamate and Glycine that triggers it... The article I linked in the OP explains it.

Everything is in a level of harmonic homeostasis in the body, especially in the developing brain. When that balance gets skewed, it can cause horrible effects.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by ChemBreather

Of course mercury is a toxic chemical.. However it's been proven that it's not the trigger for autism.

I do not think it has been. Just because one cause of autism has been found (and I do believe it is a cause) that does not mean there are not other triggers. For instance no extablished cause has been found for this and there is no proof that vaccines/mercury

have not caused it:

emedicine.medscape.com...
Behavioral and neuropsychological disturbances

* Behavioral disturbances are seen in as many as 78% of the patients. Some patients may appear deaf or autistic. The diagnosis of autism is often considered because of the common presence of asyntaxia, parapsias, and verbal stereotypies. Hyperactivity and a decreased attention span are observed in as many as 80% of patients. Aggressive and oppositional behavior, including rage attacks, is not unusual. The aggression and rage may be so prominent that the patients may be admitted to a psychiatric service rather than a neurologic service, either initially or during the course of the disease. Anxiety and avoidant or bizarre behavior may also be seen.

When the causes of ALL autisms are found only then can you discount 100% other possible triggers. Some symptoms of mercury poisoning are similar to autism which is why it's always been a prime suspect. In any case I do not think mercury is being used in baby vaccines anymore.. but I'm pretty sure Glycine/geletine is in all vaccines which makes me think they will just stick to their "expendable minority" method and bully parents into taking the risk.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by riley]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
you did a good job, I heard it last night. I have phoned a talk station here in the UK and you do get nervous, you only have a small amount of time to get your info out without wanting to sound a nutter. You got all your points out and it definately made me think so
to you.

top topics

join