It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening from NASA...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hi John. Welcome to ATS.

NASA has a special place in my heart as one of my cousins was/has been there since the late 60's.

His name is Jimmy and he graduated from Old Miss. University and went straight to NASA upon graduation.

I have not seen him since. Part due to me living in south Georgia and him not being in touch with me or his Mississippi family after joining NASA.

Have fun.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Welcome AstroEngineer.

I, for one, look forward to your unique perspective as a NASA insider. While I make no excuses for some of the rather strident posts you have received, I am sure you realize we can be a rather meticulous collective. Rest assured we all seek the same.....truth.

Unfortunately, we have all witnessed a myriad of the "I know where there is an ATM giving out free money but I can't tell you where it is" type threads so naturally, we can come off as a tad skeptical. Luckily, the truth can withstand rigorous scrutiny.

As I am sure you are aware, the Government recently underwent a major overhaul of of its PIV (Personal Identification Verification) system for all Government employees and Contractors as part of HSPD #12 under GWB.

While copies of the front of the new badges are readily available on the internet, a rear view is virtually impossible to find. If challenged, I am sure we could easily ascertain your credibility by asking 3 simple questions related to the new badges WITHOUT demanding you compromise your anonymity in any way. (Hint: relates to border pattern or lack thereof on rear of badge.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/414651f575c9.jpg[/atsimg]

Welcome, glad you are here and have become a part of this amazing community.

Regards...kk

[edit on 15-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Welcome AstroEngineer. Besides the fact that BetweenTheLine has you being silenced by the man for disseminating knowledge that you have twice now said that you don't have, you would seem to have a wide eyed audience here who seem to be ready to believe anything you tell them.
Personally, I have read through literally hundreds of pages of similar introductions from "someone important' from "some secretive type job" who has information that they either worked on or were told about by "important people" or accidentally stumbled across and have to "clear their conscience' or "warn the rest of us" so we can all bug out to the hills or underground when some "non-specific sign appears" or something to that effect, so forgive me for being blunt, but too many of us have been through too many of these posts promising some nugget of truth or wisdom in the future. I guess that puts me right there with IgnoreTheFacts, Mclaneinc and the others who are instantly doubtful about these kind of posts. Why wouldn't you start your "introduction post" by saying the whole I worked for NASA story and include the punch line..we have trans warp drive or there is a comet headed right at us or liquid water on Mars or whatever. Just drop the whole cat and mouse thing and state the big mystery or whatever it is so we can discuss. I really don't understand the big thrill of dragging things out like this.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroEngineer

Nice to see a new member who has an idea of what is going on in this world, you will learn a lot here, but also use your skepticism while reading everything. I'm happy that you've learned some about the 'real world' it can be a bit much but you'll sculpt your new ways constantly over time.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dangeresque

You are wrong about how I feel and see things. I have no problem with someone coming on here and spilling their guts right away about what they know nor do I have a problem with them coming in and introducing themselves first (this is the introduction forum
) before telling what they know...I have a friend who came on here to tell his story and he started out by introducing himself and got flamed and accused of things before he could even give any information so he decided not to share his story on ATS...sad because it's a great story and 100% true.
Sometimes people come on these forums and dont know where to start so they give a little in the beginning to see how people will react and more common than not people attack the OP without giving them the benefit of the doubt. It doesnt matter if he came on here stating he worked with greys or reptilians or flew in a UFO becasue many would still say he was lying and want proof. Well what is proof to you may not be proof to others.
I also didnt see the OP stating anything grand either in the beginning post, he stated that he worked for NASA and awakened. Awakening is different for everyone.
So next time dont assume you know how someone feels because I can assure you I dont think or feel like most people.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No you're all doing it wrong.

If you want to catch a rabbit you can't run at it head first and try to grab it, it'll run away.

You have to be like 'oh hey there mr rabbit', and pretend to ignore it. Whilst slowly edging closer to it. Then at the right moment YOU POUNCE IT.

So stop running head first into this astro guy, or you'll scare him away

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi AstroEngineer,

I've been trolling this site for about a year, just joined today after reading your post (and the kind welcomes some of the members extended).

What's the word at NASA regarding Richard Hoagland? Is he regarded as an outlier making bogus claims, or is his work legitimate? I read Dark Mission a few months ago and haven't been sleeping well since then...

April 20 is coming up, which according to RCH has a great astral significance to NASA. Can we expect something?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"As in my real life, my online nature is to speak only when I feel I have something of significance to contribute, and otherwise just observe."

u sure like building up the drama... mr humble

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Hello John,

May I ask you a request go home and watch the movie "The Box" excellent movie had tons of Nasa stuff in there.

John I watched the movie and the button represented the nuclear red button being pushed. E.T.s influence on Mars and other cool things with the government, I would point out that most of those subjected to alien implants in the nasal cavity, hence the bloodY noses, a lot of HIDDEN STUFF IN THAT MOVIE. I am going into the light, quantum doorways, nasa scientists being picked off one by one in there field for going above the call of duty. One Nasa scientist rejected, because he couldn't handle space travel. They said he was psychologically ill equipped. Could that mean that he would not remember his experiences (out there) because he is not one of the initiated or space contactees. He needed to be implanted to handle the body changing speeds out into space, changing molecular frequencies in the human genome.

Don't worry to much about what you have to spill because that movie has many truths right in front of our faces.

Also it talks about those who control the lighting, Jim morrisons song don't know the title but Riders of the storm sure comes to mind.

The interesting part is it was showing how directly each child that was born to one of the nasa scientists would become ill or have some type of defect if they go against the SPACE protocal.

No worries here mate, there are already plenty of doorways to the future in the living flesh. Way ahead of their time.

Also a lot of them that went out into different parts of space came back with more capabilities.

The men in black.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi Astro/John,
And welcome, consider ATS as the jumping off place between what's real, and what's even more real. I'm sure there are many, even current threads that you could get to the centre of, like STS 114 for instance, look forward to your posts, Smurfy.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well played. You've said absolutely nothing at all with half a dozen pages. You've made vague metaphors without once referring to what exactly you're talking about.

Let me tell you about a man. He was walking down the street, past a tree, and then he ate lunch. He talked to a beautiful woman. He drove his car home to green house.

How much have you learned about the man? NOTHING!

You came here allegedly to discuss some insights you had at NASA and yet you've curiously refused to actually talk about the insights. You've done nothing except ramble on about everything except those insights.

Let me cut to the chase, like you haven't been able to do - I think you're full of it. You're just a troll who is having fun stringing people along. I'm sorry to let you down but I found R.L. Stine books more compelling.

Don't feed the troll everyone - that's why he's here.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Well played. You've said absolutely nothing at all with half a dozen pages. You've made vague metaphors without once referring to what exactly you're talking about.

Have you any right to request him to reveal ANYTHING about himself?
This was an introductory post yet people are crucifying him.
So very immature.
This is the very reason why I come here less and less.

Astro: I'm glad you're waking up as there's a lot to look at once the light is on. sometimes it's blinding in it's brilliance. Hopefully you know to ignore such foolish insults as from above poster.. He's just the bedpost you stumped your toe on before flipping on the switch.

welcome to ATS from an amicable standpoint

b

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

The RABBIT tactic people. You have to use THE RABBIT TACTIC!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am truly shocked by the behavior of some of our member who think they are owed answers. You have all derailed this thread, a simple introduction thread

Now it is closed

Sauron

[edit on 15/3/2010 by Sauron]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join