It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corpsewood Manor: Would You Go There?/MKULTRA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I thought of something else, so I thought I'd add it.

I know the GBI and local law enforcement were digging up there, looking for some rumored underground drug lab.

Well, that's the thing, I think - everyone focuses on the '___' - that supposedly pure '___' that Charles Scutter had.

When they died, everyone thought, Oh, 2 quacks in the wood, gay satanist freaks that wanted to get off the grid.

Well, there was supposedly a lot of 'huff' going up there. Something homemade that Scutter mixed together. It's easy to forget that Scutter was a chemist.
He knew how to get benzenes and what not all mixed together.
Anyway, think when thinking about MK-Ultra activities up there, it would be better to focus on the huff and the age of the guests (Young males, military age?) that were doing it, and that were in those pictures.

Would any chemist in their right mind - with plans of being self-sufficient and living off the grid - be destroying their brains with paint thinner? (That's the impression that was given in the media, that this huff was like paint thinner or something.)

This guy may have had absolutely nothing left to do with the CIA, but I think he was certainly experimenting on young men.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I live in LaFayette Georiga and lived in Trion Georgia when Charles Scudder and Joseph Odom were murdered. I haven't been to the Corpsewood Manor sight but intend to go soon. I have spoken to people who knew them both and they said there were very nice men who sold chickens to them. I don't know about the rest, I did see pics in the paper of their home and yes it did seem they had some involvment in the dark side..but that being said we aren't the judge of men God is and we don't have the right to mete out punishment. I do believe in evil and it's ability to inhabit a place where evil spirits were called upon but I believe a lot of the stories are just that. People love a good scare and if you go there and don't have anything 'weird' happen no one will be interested so I think some of if was made up but not all. I want to go there because I want to see and feel for myself if there are "bad" feelings in the air. My daughter and niece have been up there and said no weird at all happened so we shall see.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am ashamed to say that we chickened out. Not me in particular, but my friends daughter and her little friend were soooo freaked out , we didn't even get out of the car. Those poor girls were screaming and crying, begging us not to go with them or without them!

So I am still planning a trip back, not sure when it will be as work takes priority, but I am going and will report back here.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I live next to the man that defended the .."dead" and he has some crazy story's about the real happenings. I really do think this was a Gov't coverup of their top ppl producing chemicals like '___'.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join