It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Need advice about future building.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I'm currently a student at an not to be named university (they have largest us alumni)
Alright so here is my question, I love all subjects but really has a passion for sciences, but currently I'm on track for a dual degree of Business and Corporate Communications because hopefully I can get into law and hopefully make a splash, and right some wrongs. I want to be successful and be happy at the same time, this is why I'm so confused on what to? I'm a hard working young adult with a son whom I love dearly,and I just want to be able to give him the life I never had (first to go to college in family.), so whatever my fellow ats & bts members can offer in the form of your words will suffice more then anything.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I would imagine just being there more than anything would be the most important thing you can do for your son. Other than that, try and teach him right, give him good values, and he will love you forever for it.

I don't think your son will care what you do, or how much you make. He just will care that you can spend some time with him.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spmc215

I think you should carry on doing all that you are doing.
Bettering yourself for you and your sons sake is, and can only be, a good thing.

It is clear that you are determined and are willing to do all that it takes to get your goal.

I am sure that you will always allow time for your son. Family always comes first in my opinion. It's all very well having a well paid job, but in times of need, family are always there and will help you far more than most employers etc.

Your son will have nothing but pride for you once you have completed and achieved what you have set out to do. I understand how much hard work goes into this type of effort, but it will pay off in the long run.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thank you both so much

new topics

top topics

join