It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Green Zone"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Is this movie anti American?

I have seen it and from what I have seen, it just high lights what most people I know suspect but can't prove.

I really don't want to add any spoilers to this however I think I must.

Matt Damons Character is on a met team and is searching for WMD. However it seems all the intel he's disseminated is nothing but lies. Two government agencies then start to fight to see their individual plans to fruition.

Matt Damon blunders through trying to come up with answers. It seems the government set it up so that they could have their little war, and want to establish their own infrastructure.

So as it is fox news is reporting that this movies is the next best thing to Usama bin Laden www.foxnews.com...

As the movie critiques go, they are pretty harsh. I see this as the establishment going after anything that criticizes the government and their little war. It seems opposing views must be squashed, so the sheep know who to follow.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think the movie might be closer to the truth than the reported truth given at Fox News. Why would Fox News criticize a movie? Because the movie goes against their philosophy of what the public should know.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I think your right, anything that paints them in a bad light has to be made to seem bad. By calling it Anti American they make people want to not want to support the movie, or ideas the movies may arouse. IMO

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I think the movie might be closer to the truth than the reported truth given at Fox News. Why would Fox News criticize a movie? Because the movie goes against their philosophy of what the public should know.

definitely got that one!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
pretty much everything non american is "anti american" ,
you sure you dont mean contra ?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Unfortunately that was the point I was trying to make. Some people listen to TPTB simply because they are in a position of power. By addressing the problem hopefully we can find a solution.

top topics

join