It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good life point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What is the point in being good? What is that point in being good? Looking for all walks of life to respond on this topic. Does being good do something for you? What exactly? How does being good pay off in the short run? I mean, when you think about it, you don't have to be good so as long as you don't make real life enemies.

To me, being cool is not being good or evil. I consider myself cool. When you're cool you say and do things that are maybe deemed bad, but not deemed evil. Like MJs "Who's bad?", I'm sort of that kind of bad. The cool bad.
And I feel pretty freakin' good being cool minded. I have no enemies except the regular such as the devil and the federal government in this big freakin' war we're all in in one way or another.

I look at good and evil as both evil. You could be so good that you don't comprehend that you are restricting freedom of, say, speech. So, good and evil are one in the same with me. I'd rather hang around people that are cool than good or evil. I never let good people fool me.

Other examples:

If a good person found $1000 dollars they'd turn it in. If a cool person found $1000 dollars they'd keep it, and figure they were God damn lucky. You always hear a good person say turn yourself in if a warrant is out for you. But they dont care to know the unique situation and circumstances surrounding you. I mean, each person's situation is unique. Take me for instance... I shouldn't go to jail since I am one of those people who can't do number one when it is time to go alieviate myself when being in the presence of other people. A good person don't give a damn about that. Though I feel I have right to self-defense to not put myself in torture like that. In other words, if I had a warrant out for me, I will absolutely not turn myself in. A time ago, when I went into the county, they didn't care about my lil problem even though I told the lady at some desk that asks us questions, and it was torture than a motherfreaker. I vow my self-defense over any thing or any one. It's like my life in exchange for your's. Anyway, you see how if someone is just doing their job they are called a good person? But then you see in my case how come I call the good people evil. Ha!

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
For me it goes off individuals perspective of good and evil, For a example Bill Gates wants to reduce population through vaccines. To us this is evil but he feels as tho he is doing good to speak about it so open.

Personally ive been basically a criminal for the last 10 years but after learning about the real corruption in the world i consider myself a decent bloke with good morals

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Cool is a black term -- it means the balance of good and evil as the third option -- which is called the "emptiness" -- literally the space between time as pure consciousness.

So listen to syncopated rhythm music and listen to nonwestern tuning and you got "cool."

Hot is the lower body energy -- cold is the mind logic as pure consciousness -- consciousness is beyond good and evil -- it resonates

as complementary opposites -- syncopated rhythm -- spacetime as a vortex of the rainbow.

Sit in full lotus -- and the consciousness heals itself -- the music listen to us!!

That's cool.

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... is my blog

My masters thesis is about beyond good and evil through nonwestern music as cool:

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You lack wisdom.

Wisdom is a combination of knowledge and experience.

Even Michael Jackson showed this...

after experience...

Get a life and stop being an anti-christ.

They do not care about you, or me for that matter but only you can change that as I did.

At the very least, go and live for it will give you wisdom, then state what you have say.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

But they dont care to know the unique situation and circumstances surrounding you. I mean, each person's situation is unique. Take me for instance... I shouldn't go to jail since I am one of those people who can't do number one when it is time to go alieviate myself when being in the presence of other people. A good person don't give a damn about that.

Perhaps if you obeyed the laws, you wouldn't have a warrant for your arrest, wouldn't need to turn yourself in or risk "torture."

Also, your definition of "good" is sadly lacking. For example, I take my son to the doctor and he gets an allergy shot. For him, that shot is "bad," and I'm "bad" for taking him to get it. However, I know from experience that the shot is "good" for him....which is why I make him get it. See the difference?

What you deem good and what you deem bad, others might view differently.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by smyleegrl]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
well there really is no such thing as good and evil, i think people should use common sense as everyone has morals in this world. we might not agree on everything but there are commonalities.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

You learn to distinguish between yin (evil) and yang (good) chi -- and pool the yang (electromagnetic) in your lower body:

www.youtube.com...

The spirit world is attracted to strong yin or evil chi so be careful!!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
If a good person found $1000 dollars they'd turn it in. If a cool person found $1000 dollars they'd keep it, and figure they were God damn lucky.

I suppose if it came with the ID of the proper individual with claim to the money, I'd turn it in. If it was one grand cash with no identifying documentation, I'd keep it since anyone at all could claim it was theirs and why should it go to a lying bastard instead of a good person like myself?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
just as long you use the money to benefit humanity lol

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
just as long you use the money to benefit humanity lol

Who's humanity? Wait, that's me! Double lucky am I, providing charitable contributions to myself, otherwise I'd be destitute. I might give a 100 bucks to get some pets spayed or neutered.

[edit on 3/14/2010 by EnlightenUp]

top topics

join