It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN is Coming for your Guns

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I doubt this will happen, I mean there's like what, 200 million gun owners? somthing like 1 out of every 3 ppl own firearms? And let us not for get the gun loving south! Eitherway, I don't see this ending well for the gungrabbers. Deffinitly a bad scenario for the chump that shows up at my front door I'll tell you that much!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Soooo...

hows that Aussie gun grabber doin so far? I would have expected a mass amount of dead bodies in the streets by now. What? No one has "cum fer yer gun?"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7467914bd3e7.png[/atsimg]

I would really love to see the statistics on accidental self inflicted gunshot wounds that occur in relation to stories like this.

I bet the figures would be quite telling, I would imagine that the same kind of people that are all bleating NRA quotes in this thread are the same kinds of people that accidently discharge their firearms inside their houses in a panic when stories like this come out.

Don't get me wrong, I am a gun owner myself. But on the other hand I also am a responsible gun owner.

And responsible gun owners don't go waiving around their weapons every time some nitwit talks about any sort of gun control. Especially when it's some foreign broad flapping her gums to the U.N. Who couldn't do anything at all about it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68b6349acd58.png[/atsimg]

Of course, the reality has been shown in this thread already, the fact that the U.S. is a permanent member of the security council means that no action can be taken against the United States by the United Nations. But the Fear Mongers here are just more than willing to whip up a frenzy in order to push their agenda.

Of course, do you know what that agenda is, or are you too busy loading your guns watching out the blinds for blue helmets that will never arrive to notice?

[edit on 3/20/2010 by whatukno]

<< 9  10  11   >>

join