It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN is Coming for your Guns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A very informative Video.

Rebecca Peter's , the woman who dis-armed Australia , working with George Soro's

and funding by particapating Government's through the UN , with funding out

spendingPro - Gun groups by 20 to 30 to 1 ratio.

It seems they are coming for your guns through an INTERNATIONAL TREATY .

When that Treaty is Ratified , your Gun Rights will be gone.

As the World is coming together with Global Trading, Global Climate Control, it will be

just a few Strokes of a pen, to impliment this.

Link is to the IANSA website www.iansa.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Good luck trying to collect them! They'll get them about an inch at a time!

The treaty does not apply to free Americans only to employees of the Corporation known as the United States.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I dare them to try . . . not just with me, but with millions of other Americans as well.

Not only do we own guns, but we know how to use them.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If they really wanted rid of the guns for genuine reasons they would go after the manufactures first, Well anyone with common sense would,

We cant have them here already or the legal way is almost gone and it sucks, fight it guys

[edit on 14-3-2010 by CodenameDoeB]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OK I serious doubt that Americans will allow that to happen in their country. And if the government does decided to implement that UN treaty then there will mass protest and riots happening in our country.

Does the Us government want to worry about that, I doubt it since they got the Job loss and the health care bill, and all the other illegal # that citizens are now being made aware of.

My belief if the US gov has the balls to pass that then we will have to defend our constitutional right as Americans, no matter the cost.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Bahaha, i have to laugh at the current replies to this thread.

Australia's guns were taken because of a staged one man massacre.

As sad as it is my American friends, your guns will be taken from you,............(not from my cold dead hands ) i hear some say...... Wake up!

How you going to stop them, done a great job so far....

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
And if they are able to do this,then I hate to see what their next move is going to be.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy

As sad as it is my American friends, your guns will be taken from you,............(not from my cold dead hands ) i hear some say...... Wake up!

One Guy , ONE GUY

burned his underwear on a plane , and look what that did to Air Travel.

If the UN gets it's Treaty , that would mean the US gov has agreed to it,

and will use the Treaty as a Reason why it's out of their hands.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Let them come!

First I will gladly give them my ammo - one round at a time. Once that is gone, then they may be able to take my guns.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I agreed with you Sean48, i just dont think anybody can stop this happening. Though enforcing it will be a tall order.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Thats all talk Kozmo, and you know it!

Americans are typically known for over exagerating, the replies to this thread lend fruition to that remark.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Besides the millions of Amerikans that would probably fight back, those like me would use this as an excuse to do some truly, truly evil stuff.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Americans bought more guns and ammo in the last 5 months then they have in the last 50 years. Enough to equip the entire Chinese and Indian armies 100% That doesn't include the 160 million guns 80 million gun owners already owned.

They will never get the guns without a fight. And they won't be fighting peasants in robes with AK47's they will be fighting the most well trained well equiped resourceful guerilla army in the history of the world! Many of them veterans trained by the US military in all the tactics used. Also a certain percentage of the military will stand for freedom also and bring some of thier toys with them too. I know guys who can make anything you want in thier freaking garage for christ sake.

Do you think they bought all those guns just to turn them in because of some piece of paper? Americans will not turn in thier guns like Aussies did. When California outlawed so called assault weapons less then 3% turned them in.

They are closing the barn door after all the cows have gotten out, it's too late if they cut off manufacturing or ammo etc. it doesn't matter if just one percent of gun owners take a stand that is over a million. As I said good luck with that!

Turn off the friggen TV they aint getting the guns period!

[edit on 14-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Far from over exaggeration. But of course an Australian would know more about Americans and what they think, right? No offense intended there honestly.
Come take my guns, please. One bullet at a time like was previously posted.
I genuinely look forward to the opportunity!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Im not american.
BUt i think america is diffrent kettle of fish than australia ,They have 52 states /armys in a way, some are pro gun,and lots of militia groups about.
Austrailia was like a british colony, america loves beating the brits they did it before think it was cornwalley.
I think it will get interesting in the USA the last stand before world tyranny,
Makes me think of all the school shootings now you say a staged shooting happened in austrailia the purpose may be to alter mass public views on gun ownership

[edit on 3/14/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I just reported the story , I don't support this at all, but you guys are thinking

they will "Come for your guns".

You will give the guns to them, willingly.

They could hold back Drivers Licenses, tax returns , Possibly Label all

non-returnees as Terrorist , and take away your jobs.

The streets won't be full of Blue Hats, it will be your own Citizens , turning you in.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok, i hear you all.

So when they come for your guns, you fight back and destroy whats left of the already flailing country, then what?

How long will you last without a government and structure, and what do you believe the effect will be on the rest of the world.?

Good point Sean48

[edit on 14/3/2010 by scubagravy]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thank you for the warning.

Just a few problems.

1.Only cowards will turn them in.

2.Who will be foolish enough to go "get them".

3.IF they do come to "get them", many of "them" coming will be "got"

After Katrina, they showed their methods. Neighbors will be taking care of neighbors. There will be people posted at block corners as sentries.

They will have to carpet bomb entire neighborhoods.

Here in Texas, we had some fruit cakes out in the Davis Mountains a few years back. A splinter off of the Republic of Texas folks.

The "man" showed up en force....so did the militia.

NO ONE died in that arrest. The splinter bunch deserved everything they got. They were running around putting liens on other peoples property, they were buying goods from stores with bogus money (more bogus than regular
), and just making asses of themselves in general.

This could have been the case in Waco....IF.

No. They will not take our guns.

[edit on 14/3/10 by felonius]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ok, i hear you all.

So when they come for your guns, you fight back and destroy whats left of the already flailing country, then what?

How long will you last without a government and structure, and what do you believe the effect will be on the rest of the world.?

Good point Sean48

[edit on 14/3/2010 by scubagravy]

We will be free once again. We don't need no friggen government!

Society is a Blessing Government is Evil
mises.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

I just reported the story , I don't support this at all, but you guys are thinking

they will "Come for your guns".

You will give the guns to them, willingly.

They could hold back Drivers Licenses, tax returns , Possibly Label all

non-returnees as Terrorist , and take away your jobs.

The streets won't be full of Blue Hats, it will be your own Citizens , turning you in.

People are already sick of licensure, and taxes as they watch the economy implode. They have already labeled patriots as terrorist. And if someone turns you in someone else still has to "come for the guns".

Trust me guns are the line in the sand for millions of Americans!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join