It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I post if I need help with a conspiracy theory (paranormal related)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
OK, I often get flashes of information and so far I can find great proof that the flashes are not just random images in my head and they are about things that I had no idea about. The problem is that some times I am not able to link all of the flashes together and I get stuck trying to solve the puzzle. I would like to know which forum would be the proper one to post this in. Thank you in advance.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The metaphysics and philosophy forum would probably be the best. I hope to read about it. Your experiences sound real interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
well since the 2 aren't normally related to each other
I don't feel the need to start it's own topic forum.
So I would post it in the General Conspiracies forum
and explain about the paranormal twist. cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hmmm, it looks like it's not going to be easy. I know that posting this type of things usually goes into the skunk works section and most of the things there are considered kinda crazy and with no facts or proof. Maybe if I show proof first of what little I have it wouldn't be considered skunk works material. I would not be able to do the same with the ones that I have no idea of what they mean. Thanks for responding.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
IMO, I'd go for the first one or the paranormal forum.

Giving evidence is not so much the issue in question here.. it is the experiences you are having that relate to issues in every day life (from what I understabd of your OP).

Going to the skunk works might cause some issues that make you refrain from posting....

"Where's your evidence" is one of these possible issues.

I'd rather hope that we can all discuss your topic with a calm and civil approach than going into the 'evidence' area without getting to know what it is your are trying to express.

Sometimes it's not easy to put down all you want to say in one post, there's always something you forget. I've fallen into that before myself.

It would seem that providing evidence might be difficult anyway, so this is where discussion plays a major part. If the members are open to your topic and are able to shine some light on your questions then everyone wins.

Sometimes we all have to take a step back and open up to the unusual. We cannot gain evidence if we do not first look upon something and gather information about it. Once enough data has been collected then we can begin to formulate a conclusion...

Go ahead and post your thread..I hope you get many replies to what you have to say. Take that step and don't let them knock you down

new topics

top topics

join