It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?The Secret Death? and ?The Un-incarnation? of the Living World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Death will be an inside job where the alive pop forth out from the astral and physical bodies, where then the alive are replaced with standing-by, non-alive porters. And so the world shall go on with no one knowing what just happened since the non-alive can't know jack but stay standing and putting on an act as if alive when not. And this shall be the end of the alive world where the world becomes the walking dead of artifical lives via an inner pass away. And so this is a kind of un-incarnation no one touches on where the astral and physical body passes away via inside job but remains operational with the non-alive porters.

But what do you think?

The Son is a living body of the alive different than the Devil. The Devil is a living body of the alive the same one with many members.

Oh, and the alive go to, as you should know, either paradise or hell in the event of un-incarnation happen upon the face of the whole earth.

Heaven and earth shall die, but my words shall not die. (The living souls shall leave heaven and earth.) But know you your own Father only.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've got something the angels (porters) don't got, it's being alive. I've got something the Devil (Hellbound) don't got, it's paradise.

The un-incarnation is also where you go to and from paradise or hell, and notice time missing upon returning from paradise or hell. But the final end is where there is no return to being back in these physical bodies. You can think of the un-incarnation as an inner, secret rapture if you are paradise-bound. Hellbound doesn't qualify you for being under the rapture belt classification.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"But I tell you..., there be some standing here, which shall not taste..., till they see the kingdom..."

What do you think that some is? Non-alive PORTERS on stand-by here our physical bodies, waiting for us living souls to be cast out by them so they can then operate in our absence!

Porters (angels) - They neither actually taste, see, hear, feel, nor smell.

So all in all, death comes with the astral and physical bodies remaining standing in operation by porters.

I dont think you guys are comprehending this kind of secret death that has been going on and will be final some day.

Once some people become standing non-alive, those non-alive people will go on on this planet earth, even though they are dead. People will still tick long after their secret death, is what the gospel is implying. It is the in truth scoop!

And "till they see the kingdom of God"? Which is NEVER since they can not actually see. The kingdom of God is Paradise or Hell, depending on the person (God) being no devil or a devil. The kingdom of God doesn't come here, you go to your's which is in another realm. Ye are gods. Each of us alive is our own God, although it is supposed to not seem like it being this world's version of human being.

Oh yeah, and the non-alive people then will go on to, say, seemingly normally die like usual of either natural causes, accidents, murders, or illnesses.

join