It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dodd Giving the FED more Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
online.wsj.com...

Senate Banking Committee Chairman Christopher Dodd (D., Conn.) is finalizing a bill to rework financial market rules that is expected to be tougher against banks than previously expected, people familiar with the matter said.

Though details of the bill could still change before it is introduced Monday, some details emerged Saturday as aides and White House officials conferred.

The biggest winner in the bill appears to be the Federal Reserve, which would see its powers expand considerably. Large financial companies, particularly big banks, could emerge as the biggest losers. They would face much higher scrutiny from bank supervisors and potentially face sanctions for violating consumer protection rules by an autonomous new division within the Fed

unbelievable, hes going to regulate banks by giving the FED MORE POWER??? and yet BIG BANKS he'll be tough on?? theyre one and the same and he knows that. This is the Same Senator Chris Dodd from CT. who is exposed on Mike Moore's "Capitalism: A love story" for taking 1.1 million dollars worth of Favors from Citibank. tvshack.net...

they are trying to push it thru without republican support (which doesnt matter) and theyre trying to push it thru by easter (when everyone isnt paying attention) and before the elections in November (otherwise it'll never come to pass). So i dont know what is worse or whats going on but i know for sure that Chris Dodd is a liar and a pawn.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Dodd is a tool of the bilderbergers of course!
S&F!

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
Stenungsund, Sweden
24-27May 2001
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:

USA. Dodd, Christopher J. - Senator, Democratic Party, Connecticut; member, Council on Foreign Relations

www.bilderberg.org...

The Bilderbergers

Christopher Dodd

www.jeremiahproject.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

ooooo i was unaware of Dodd being a Bilderburger... isnt it interesting that the chairman of the senate finance committee is a bilderburger... thats no coincedence er anything...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I agree!
There are many more 'handy' coincidences like this unfortunately.
The story of henry paulson comes to mind immediately...
Great OP! Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

The Federal Reserve already owns us all, why do they need more power for, anyway? Shame on you, Chris Dodd, you have just painted a target on your back, I hope you know that.
And the Democrats have shamed themselves too. What happened to the party began by the remains of the once proud Confederacy? You used to stand for something, not anymore. All you want to do is control us when you cannot even practice self control yourself! How much money and power do you really need? Can you not see us out here, in America, the country you are supposed to be working for? Can you not see we are almost at a flash point? Check your recorded, see how many weapons are out here, then double that, for we do not tell you about all of them. In my county alone, last year 2400 CCW permits were issued, do you think we are kidding? Wake up, Congress and Senate! We will not take this kind of behavior much longer!

new topics

top topics

join