It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S spotted in Leytonstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
"Went to feed the foxes in the early hours Friday night when I noticed that
all sound had ceased in the garden. Couldn't hear the trees or M11 sound
in the distance of the motorway which you would expect to hear on a
Friday night. Looked up and saw 5 lights coming towards the allotments
in the sky. Curious as I thought they might be military helicoptors because
of the size but realised I could not hear a pin drop. As they got closer..."

read the rest here: www.aboutmyarea.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What fascinates me about this sighting is the absence of all noise:

"I noticed that
all sound had ceased in the garden. Couldn't hear the trees or M11 sound
in the distance of the motorway which you would expect to hear on a
Friday night."

and then how all the noise mysteriously starts up again:

"Then a very curious
event occurred the sound came back and a huge blanket cloud came over
the area. And then I could hear our planes over this blanket cloud"

I wonder what can do this (i.e. stop all noise). Maybe some sort of technology?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sounds a bit Close Encounters with the huge cloud..

I used to live in Walthamstow and that's where I saw the first of the 2 UFO's I've seen. Does sound strange that sound just stopped or was very muted, considering you are pretty much on the Heathrow flight path I'd have thought you would have heard quite a lot..

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes it's really strange about the noise. Also what I find wierd is how when the noise came back, there was lots of plane activity above, zipping back and forth. Actually, will quote directly from the witness statement:

"Then a very curious event occurred the sound came back and a huge blanket cloud came over the area. And then I could hear our planes over this blanket cloud doing something in the sky overhead - zipping backwards and forwards. The next day I had a sore nose and throat which is only getting better. I hope they were not doing something nasty to the population in the dead of night."

It does make you wonder, what was that blanket cloud and what made it? What were those planes up to? And is there some relation to whatever was going on in the skies and the witness developing a sore nose and throat?

Btw, what were the UFOs you saw like?

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Sounds a bit Close Encounters with the huge cloud..

I used to live in Walthamstow and that's where I saw the first of the 2 UFO's I've seen. Does sound strange that sound just stopped or was very muted, considering you are pretty much on the Heathrow flight path I'd have thought you would have heard quite a lot..

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This needs corroboration... Looking around on the UK Sightings site that article links to, it looks like there were a lot of sightings in the UK on the sixth of march... But none seem to be the same.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The UFO I saw in Walthamstow was a classic HUGE black triangle with the lights underneath per corner and a red constant in the middle. And when I say huge I mean it, if you put 3 747's in a triangle formation in front of you just feet away then thats the sort of scale I saw flying over me and my wife or maybe even bigger.

And no obvious noise other than cars, so it was incredibly quiet for something so big.

The other one was here in Northolt, was looking out my window and we have a great view of the inbound terminal 4 & 5 traffic, what I thought was a plane joining the queue became much much brighter and at an amazing rate of speed this very plane looking thing came directly towards our block and then banked away showing me the underside which had a very strange configuration of lights unlike any of the other inbound craft we see for Heathrow or RAF Northolt behind us.

And again, what should have been a deafening jet fighter literally at tree top level was almost silent, all you heard was a woosh of air and the odd pop.

What they both were I have no idea, if they are ours then the tech I saw is a million miles ahead of what we public-ally fly and admit to.

I only saw the 2nd one on my own but two of us saw the triangle, I'm not known for stupid stunts, I'm a depressive so I'm not looking for publicity, I just saw what I saw.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

This is pretty incredible of course but I do believe you. I am wondering if there were any sort of fireplay in the air that night perhaps residual effects of that fight are what made the sore throat and congestion.

If you walk around in the smoke after New Years rockets go off it might make your eyes water and throat sore.

Maybe this stuff came down like a vapor and settled on your house.

new topics

top topics

join