It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An expirment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nostradamas, I used to procastinate alot, now im just not sure!

Sounds to me like you've had some kind of attitude altering ephipany (for the better), this can only be a good thing,and making the effort to lay to it down, setting aside all other pursuits to do so, even if it takes 3 weeks and ends up making no sense but to yourself, wil lbe of value to you. Therapudically.
When you do complete it, print it out and keep it. Years from now when you read it, you may learn even more about yourself. Trust me on this (I also write).
Even the longest Journey begins with a single step.
Best wishes

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Intresting answers I just wrote them to see you'r take on them, you answerd all but the first I wasent looking to prove that I exist that is a fact most days. The question is if I wanted to prove that i dont exist how would I do that. it seem's like an impossiblity.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nostradumbass
But here is why I make it sound so mysterious...basically my theory cannot be measured *snip*

Then I'm afraid that isn't scientific proof.

...It only relates the way humans think, the reason we ask questions, the reason we experience emotions, the process we us to base knowledge as factual, how we can control emotions, how we can truly be happy, and all of the fourth dimensional world of thought--back to what we have proven true in the physical world by science.*snip*

I'm afraid that's a philosophy, sure, you can relate it back to the physical world as much as you want, religion has been doing that long before modern society was even conceived, but that doesn't make it 'scientifically proven'. A theory without repeatable, empirical evidence, or at the very least, some sort of equation with which we can compare to other equations that can and have been proved, to give a backbone to the theory, is still just a theory, as far as science is concerned.

However, then you go on to state:

Basically I'm breaking down every action a human makes, into the world of an infinite paradox... in ways humans can understand. Not just with an equation....but with history, science, and math---the past, present, and probable future of our world respectively.

Mathematics by virtue of its very nature, and by extension accepted science, is repeatable and quantifiable, so I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. Although I think we're getting to a stage where talking about it is becoming more of a hindrance than a help in understanding your theory.

Of course, that isn't to diminish your beliefs. I'm happy for you, in that you've been able to pull yourself out of that dark spiral with some spiritual wisdom, I'm simply scrutinising your claims of 'scientific proof'.

Oh, and I almost forgot.

What if I told you I could prove the stories of religion... but disprove them at the same time, in a way that makes sense? That has to be something that will keep your interest.

No. If you honestly told me that, until you actually provided me with the proof, I'd call it bull and say you're trying to pull a fast one on me with a little cognitive dissonance.

Sorry for the long post about my life, I doubt you care. I'm just hinting at don't be suprised if you don't see it on here for another week. But when I do, I promise you wont be disappointed.

I don't mind, it gives some back story as to how you came about this great knowledge, and I hope I'm not disappointed when it does get posted.
I wish you luck in this quest.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Regnuvaco]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here is the dilemma, I ran into about posting my thoughts...

Basically I can connect everything in my life, back to one thing. Today I opened my "third eye" -- I literally physically felt the effects. I felt the pineal gland, I felt a touch of energy where my tongue hit the roof of my mouth, I felt a presence in the back of my throat, I felt the inner part of my torso light up. Which makes me believe I had done it before, but because I didn't know what I was experiencing I didn't feel it physically.

Opening the third eye is a very metaphorical world. It's not a world where you fall into a hypnotic state, then everything around you is floating around in the forms of shapes and colors.

Imagine another dimension, as not physically seeing something else...but in a very wordy sense. Like anything you ask yourself, you can connect it back to the proven world of science. Imagine that everything you have ever learned begins to take on a new meaning...every word you hear now gathers more importance.

To be honest, the only thing that keeps me from sharing this answer with you, are the types of words I use to describe it. If I relate our way of thinking, back to science, then you will understand.

However, I warn you...it's very powerful information. Because you will now know that nothing really matters, and you can control anything you want to, it's the the answer that holds catastrophic effects. It's the reason people go crazy....because when you think a lot, everything you do can make you reset your mind an infinitely....because the definition of crazy is just thinking or doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.

If I choose my words carefully enough, and you understand my message...you will be instantly satisfied, its realizing that we should just be happy, and no one can tell us what to think of ourselves....and through time that message has gotten distorted into meaning we can only be happy with fame/money/etc...however you must keep your physical and enlightened world separate at an even balance...because if you let one take over, you will succumb to it's power.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Nostradumbass]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To anyone that has read this thread, I have a question...

Does anything I say make a little bit of sense? Does it open your eyes a little wider, or just distort things more?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it opened my eyes, but I get were your coming from, and you have to understand that no matter what you know almost all will be interpreted different by others, but it sounds like you had a mind altering experience as long as it's in moderation it all good. And if you can relate it to science as an expression and communication then post it up when you do.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
I wouldn't say it opened my eyes, but I get were your coming from, and you have to understand that no matter what you know almost all will be interpreted different by others, but it sounds like you had a mind altering experience as long as it's in moderation it all good. And if you can relate it to science as an expression and communication then post it up when you do.

Yeah it is a little too much in ways. I've been quieting down my thinking a little and working on catching up sleep and the physical world problems. But most definitely I'll post it up...I'm working on it tonight.

To get an idea what it's about, it's called: Relation to Infinity- The first step in understanding happiness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join