It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to Brandon Levon ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Some of you may be Familiar with Brandon Levon . He was a one time member here on ATS and has wrote 2 books titled , New World Bible and Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes .

Both of these books can be found in respective threads here on ATS Omege Projects & New World Bible

It is said that Mr. Levon ran into many different problems sense writing his books ranging from a B&E to losing his home , if I remember correctly ?

Often in his book , New World Bible , he often writes as if he is writing to a future generation , as if this one has long sense passed away . Was it his impending doom that he sensed or the current worlds impending doom , or both for that matter ?

Has any more news bin discovered on Mr.Levon's health or current location ?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Odd you mention him because I was just reading about his book just yesterday. I was trying to find a link to a pdf form of his book since I wont pay $100 bucks for it. I would like to read it but I cant seem to find it at a reasonable price...
My question is why was his thread about his house and car being broken into deleted on ATS? I found a site that saved his post before it was deleted. I remember reading his threads last years when I first found out about his book. Seems a bit interesting to me that he has had all kinds of things happen while writing and publishing this book. All the reviews I have read are pretty good ones, so it makes me want to read it even more, that and the fact you cant get it at any bookstore. Barnes and Noble cant get it, it doesnt even come up in their system when they do a search.
If anyone know where I can possibly read this book online please let me know!
S&F because I want to know if anyone else has information on what happened to him.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=+Brandon+Levon&x=0&y=0

Amazon has the books listed for under 20 bucks each . Try the link above and you should be able to track them down .

I feel pretty lucky as I bought his first book when it original came out and as a result I was able to get a signed numbered copy .

Also worth noting , there are some videos that can be found on you tube that some people have made about his two books . If your interested simply do a search using either his name or respective book title as your keyword and you should be able to find the videos without much trouble .

I hope Mr. Levon is ok but given what as been said about him as well as his experiences sense publishing his various books I have to wonder .

Hopefully this thread can generate some info as to Mr. Levon's current status .

Edit to add . the posted link doesn't seem to be working
Just go to amazon and type in his name and you should have no trouble finding his books , all under 20 bucks .

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Can we get a bump here... I am also interested in his current health status

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You can buy it here, I got mine a few weeks ago, no problem

www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I too hope that Mr Levon is well.

His books come from an angle that show a lot of knowledge of the 'hidden' that would help to make sense of certain 'happenings'.

He certainly makes an effort to 'know thine enemy'.

Wherever you are Mr Levon, keep well, take care and I enjoyed your books.

I can understand why those who have not taken much interest in the 'hidden' might mock or simply not understand, as I have a supposedly very intelligent brother in law who read my copy of the 'Omega Codes' and can't get past the 'typos' to understand what is being said.

BUT, other than that I'd say excellent books and wish Mr Levon well!

I would like to know why the books have become so expensive.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've read quite alot of his stuff and I'm interested if anyone one knows anything about how he's doin. Hope he's Ok.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Are you telling me that nobody knows where Brandon is?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Where is Brandon Levon? I would really like to know.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY...I really want to know. When I Google his name one of the first things in the cache says he is dead. Some link I clicked on said he had been found dead in his burned out car in Illinois. Where was this guy from anyways? Does anyone here know anything personally about him?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It took me DAYS to read through his old world secrets book thread because of the amount of people who seemed so interested in what was being brought to light. Now, NOBODY has any insight!?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I cannot find any information about Brandon Levon either. Anyone have any ideas?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
any updates on brandons work or health? really does sound like he's dead..

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No one can find any information on whether or not Mr. Levon is still alive? Disturbing and saddening if this really is the case....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'd think on this site they would have tracked him down and gotten a blood sample as hard as debunkers work...was what he wrote so acceptable here that no one bothered to debunk him? If that was his real name it seems like an easy thing to not only find out if he was dead, but everything else about him on the net.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
providing his name was real...he's in jail ;D

mugshots.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Whoops - double post - correct one, below
edit on 1/4/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
[this thread really needs some traffic - ties into a recent one (two weeks ago on the same subject)]
edit on 1/4/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just wanted to say that OWS and TOPC brought me to ATS because it made too much sense for me to ignore.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Agreed, it would be great if we could get some more definitive answers. I've been searching for some time and I have not come across any new material regarding his death.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join