It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the New World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Clarification of some things,,,

I do NOT worship Satan
I was with Jesus, and Praising Jesus until I got thrown back to Daddy
God of Forces = God WHO Forces = People of the Main being==Butt naked, and collared up to another being for happiness, etc.. == Same as Satan Followers = The first Got Heaven, The second Got Hell, and the third ME=Earth = that is all it is...sheesh
My Bday is Christmas Day...

Soon you will see my face...

All I know is that I am the Only son of the one you call, and know as Satan/Lucifer, etc...

I don't think one can deny people knowing you, and things about you, you never told anyone... In class I had contacts, once while walking into pottery class a huge energy came over me, and I was praising Jesus, later - much later on, to find out it was My father... I can usually get daddy just by shouting out Daddy over and over again until He comes, etc...

I used to like woman, now they made me where I can't - the butt naked thing ends up being just happiness due to Jesus, etc.. changing me as I went for about twenty two years not knowing/understanding things around me, and once when I was choking before I actually starting accepting My true father, "God/Jesus If He be my father, get him over here", just then the thing in my throat flicked downwards...

When It came to me, I didn't fully understand it, I just got interested in looking up Movies, etc.. concerning this, however within that night or so I got woken up with a huge energy thing=Daddy, pinning me Down, I manually called out for Jesus of which I used to do it manually - more on this coming up, anyway, He wouldn't come this time, so for a few nights He pinned me down to get used to Him, after a bit I just gqve up the fight and relented...

Last connection as of this post from Him was last weekend, He just comes, and goes, it could be days, weeks or months for the next connection, etc...

I remember the first contact - I went to lay down in a couch pull out bed, after sometime a huge Energe thing came, and I felt something pull up the covers at the end, I hid under the covers naturally - then it came over me, after some time I automaticalled called Jesus over, and over again esp. after I lost my voice, when He went away, and thereafter wherever I went, home to home, house to house, wherever I moved same beings, etc.., and everytime It got too much I would auto call Jesus... Then to fast forward - everytime I would close my eyes I started becoming afraid - this is daylight - Something was attacking me - it could come days or months later, but later I found this to be My father trying to Enter The body of which I was resisting, then one faithfuly day He came, This time He was stronger, I didn't auto call out for Jesus - IJust stood there with Him in the body trying to manually not give up, then after a bit, I said, and since I am not full human, and not by the lips of the flesh. "I am going to Hell", meaning I am screwed, but I still didn't understand what I know now as it would take a bit by bit for that to happen. Anyway, After I said those words I held out a mere bit longer, Then I caved, He stayed in the body for a bit, then left - The "attacks" never happened again....

If you think I am crazy - When I couldn't understand why many things were happening and with the family I lived which were not too nice, I almost went crazy, when She the one that was suppose to my Grandmother that acted very strange to me but never said anything to me, called the police they never took me to jail, and lastly they could of, and would of if I wasn't who I was because of who I am..... What I am saying is that I am not basing this on Me, as logic and reasoing dictates over Me, but by experience - people's Actions - like the teachers, and many students who I went to Hight school with acted strange to me - I never knew them personally, but they knew me...

Anyway I am here, and Welcome to the New World... Any Questions about Me feel free to ask...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
just exactly what combination of drugs did you take before writing this non-sense?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Okay so your saying your god? or jesus? or lucifer. or his son. Okay well how nice for you have fun with it..

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what he said.

So...you are the son of satin/lucifer? And you could have gotten arrested for something but because you are the son of satin you didn't?
Sorry, but that's some pretty wild stuff. How long have you felt this way? Do you hear voices telling you to do things? Are you evil?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Lay off the dmt and whippits

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You know the worst thing of saying this on a CT forum is, even if your telling the truth and have some kinda of proof you are satans wife or ancestor or god thing whatever you are, we wouldnt believe you anyway.. Do you know why, because we need at least 5 sources, 10 witnesses, and 3 judges to say so, even then we probably wont believe you anyway.

So meh, if you wanna be satans penis, i mean kid its cool, but dont expect us to fall for it.

Note: Satan's Penis is a band that I heard many many yrs ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wanna play COD with me?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just want to know one thing?

Who starred him?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
OPs, I think it might be time to go seek out a therapist. Obviously your not Jesus, Lucifer, or anything other than a kid with a warped sense of reality.

Get yourself some help...seriously...take a moment out of your delusions and check yourself in somewhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The son of satan ought to be a better writer. He wouldn't send someone so incoherent, and he wouldn't announce his presence to the world via a nonsensical post on ATS.

You sound like you are having a psychotic episode.

The top three characteristic symptoms of schizophrenia are delusions, hallucinations, and disorganized speech. Typical onset is during young adulthood. You're 22. How is your social life? Difficult? How about your school/work, how's that going?

Just play along with me. I'll give your proposition a chance if you give mine a chance. Just as a hypothetical situation, let's consider that it is at least possible that you are mistaken about being the son of Licifer. Just - for the sake of argument - pretend you don't know if you are schizophrenic or not. Let's think about how to figure it out.

Schizophrenics have delusions, often of grandeur. This means that you would believe yourself to be of cosmic importance, and play some crucial role in some large scale event.

They also have hallucinations, which means that you would see and hear(more often hear) things that cannot be seen or heard by anyone else. These hallucinations would often be topically related to the delusions.

They also have very disorganized speech, which is representitive of their disorganized thinking. To be the person with this symptom - called formal thought disorder - you might not know it. The best way to tell would be if other people found your speech extremely hard to follow.

They also struggle to behave appropriately. This means having emotional outbursts often, or dressing inappropriately.

These symptoms usually leave the schizophenic out of a job and lacking a meaningful social life.

Do people sometimes use expressions that are hard for you to make sense of? If I say I'm going to kill two birds with one stone, do you think I mean I'm going to kill birds?

Would you say that these things could be true of yourself? People who are mentally sound do not display all of these symptoms.

So, we can explain the way you are in a couple of ways. It could a temporary psychotic episode, brought on by drugs, exhaustion, or brain damage(this last one is unlikely). Or, it could be that you are schizophrenic. It could not be that you are the son of Lucifer. You have a human father.

Then again, if you are the son of Lucifer or if you are psychotic, in neither case will I be able to convince you that something is wrong. But, if you're really going to move foward with this whole son of Satan thing, don't you think you should at least rule out psychosis? It would be awfully embarrassing if you made your big move and this all turned out to be nothing but an unfortunate misunderstanding.

u2u me if you want to talk one on one, don't rule out anything that could save your life or your quality of life, even if you believe it's not in danger

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff42e44f2eae.gif[/atsimg]

uploaded this gif for the sole purpose of posting it in this thread.

[edit on 3/14/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
yeah...this is schizophrenia

i'm sorry dude but you need help.

message me sometime?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I swear I didnt do it.

I guess someone agrees with him I suppose.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
nvm

[edit on 15-3-2010 by LadySkadi]

top topics

join