It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Freak show" congress readies health care reform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I heard Gerald Celente call congress a "freak show" on the Alex Jones show. I guess I could call up to agree, but it would take some months to get through.

I hope the mods will allow this post as an opinion piece.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Did he actually mean something by that, or was he just trying to get unwarranted attention? Alex Jones is known for that sort of thing, after all.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

He said he used to go to Coney Island and another amusement park when he was growing up and he knew what a freak show was.

For my part, just look at these people, do they seem alright? Do they seem alright, or like freaks?

Your congressman or senator is not a hero, but a freak? Let these people into your house, introduce them to your best girl? Leave your wallet laying around while you were not around?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
He means exactly that, there's a freak show up there and it's know wonder congress seems so out of touch. If you are a closet homosexual or a pedophile or whatever that many of these idiots have in there skeleton closet, it would be easy for them to get blackmailed. Ask yourself how hard would it be for an intelligence agency to follow or tap a politician for there secrets and use it against them.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I believe a lot of politicians are freaks. They have huge egos and huge desires for pleasure and satisfaction in their world. Many are deviants. I think their party selects them for this reason. If they don't go along with their party's wishes then they get outed and dragged through the media mud.

new topics

top topics

join