It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Freedom - march 13 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Declaration of Freedom
When a government suppresses or completely abolishes the freedom of the individual, it is the duty of the free people of Earth to rise up and destroy evil. For if a government has betrayed the people it is suppose to protect, by lying to them, imprisoning them, or killing them. And if an outside force that we can’t comprehend is taking away our right as a species to be free, then it is time for a revolution. Every single man, woman, and child is born with inalienable rights, life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and unsuppressed freedom. Any person or group who gets in the way of or takes away these rights from the people should be removed from power and placed at the mercy of the people. Revolution is the right of every living person. Power belongs to the many, not the few.

Throughout history, there have been rebellions against those who would take away freedom. Now in these modern times, why do we allow our freedom to be taken away from us without any opposition? It is like people want to lose their God given rights. We should not give up the freedoms that our ancestors fought so hard for. We should fight to keep them. But not with a gun, but with words. The pen is mightier than the sword. Expose them for what they are. Expose their lies. Tell the truth. The truth will set you free. Revolutions have been fought with guns and armies. But now, with the power of the internet, we can launch a rebellion of words against them. Do research, find articles, do news reports, pressure them. Get the truth. I don’t know about you, but I will not have my freedoms taken away. Even if they say it is in the name of security or even saving humanity. Security takes away freedom and is used against you instead of for you. And you cannot save humanity in the way they want. The Nazis said they would make the world a better place, people believed them, and now 60 million people are dead because of that war. Having freedom is how you save humanity.

The governing bodies of the 21st century have been systematically taking away the rights of the people and outside powers have been taking away our rights as a species. This is a declaration of freedom from all evil bodies on this Earth and beyond. We have the right to stop the crimes listed here.

The suppression of unalienable rights given to every man, woman, and child.

The killing of innocent people to gain power and resources.

The lying to the people in order to keep them blind from their crimes.

Waging war without just cause, or consulting the people.

The inhumane occupation of other free people purely for selfish motives.

The manipulation of media to suit their agenda.

Creating false acts of aggression as an excuse to wage war and control people.

Shunning and killing others based on race, religion, or beliefs.

Experimenting on innocent people just to satisfy their curiosity.

Torturing people.

Forcing people to confess to things they did not do.

Selling and buying people as if they are items, not humans.

Corrupting governments to suit their own needs.

Attempting to establish a one world government that is all powerful.

Killing

Holding or killing people without a trial of peers.

Attempting to commit genocide on a global level.

Tampering in free elections.

Tampering in trials.

Allowing their own people to escape from the consequences of their actions.

Taking control of a free economy.

Forcing people to use their educational, health, military, and other systems.

Abusing their power.

Invasion of privacy in all aspects of life.

Putting resources above people’s well being.

Keeping secrets from the people.

Censoring information.

Destroying families.

Brain washing people.

Causing ridiculous taxes on the middle class.

Unnecessary searches and seizures.

Placing standing armies that could and would be used against us.

Interfering in religion.

Suppressing of the freedom of speech.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Unnecessary acts of violence against peaceful people.

Destroying peace and sovereignty.

Enslaving people.

Destruction of the environment.

Attempting to take over the world.

These are the charges brought forward. The ones who are charged with it are the global elite, the Bilderburg group, and the government of the United States of America, terrorists, extremists, extraterrestrials, and any other organization that has done one or more of the charges presented above.

We the FREE PEOPLE OF EARTH are not kings, politicians, aliens, or entities nor anyone with power like the tyrants who commit the above charges. We hereby declare ourselves free of all ties to all governments and bodies of power who seek to commit any of the above charges. No longer under their jurisdiction, control, or influence. We are free to pursue life, liberty, happiness, and unsuppressed freedom, and the right to fight for that freedom. We will no longer be controlled by, suppressed by, experimented on by, manipulated by, harmed by, or killed by any one body of power or any individual. Power will be given back to the people. As sentient and sapient beings. We are free to make choices; we are under the control of no one. We are peaceful, but are willing to fight for our freedom, now and forever. Let us no longer be divided by religion, race, gender, background, or any other reason. No evil shall stop us; no person shall stand in our way to freedom. We will never be part of any organization unless it is by our choice. This declaration isn’t just for people who want to sign it, or one group of people, this declaration is for all who seek unsuppressed freedom. WE ARE BORN FREE, WE WILL LIVE FREE, AND WE SHALL DIE FREE.
We are the Free People of Earth.

You are a Free Person of the Earth.
And let know one tell you different.
YOU ARE FREE

“The people of the world can no longer sit by and have all their freedoms taken away from them by power hungry individuals. It is time for you, that’s right, you, to stand up for yourself and not turn a blind eye to this. You are born with freedom. Do not let selfish persons take this away from you, fight for what is your God given right, Freedom. We are born free, we will live free, and we shall die free!”
- Anonyms March 9, 2010

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
First of all you've got to get MAD!
I'm a human being godd****t! My life has value!
I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore! - Network (1976)

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Free People of Earth

The Declaration of Freedom - march 13 2010

Right now there is a really big fireworks show going on a couple blocks down. , I was really confused on why my neighbors were lighting off fireworks like it was the 4th of july...

Now I realize, my neighbor is most likely celebrating his declaration of freedom, this march 13th 2010.

And neighbor if your reading this, and you live in western Washington, yes we can hear your fireworks from a couple blocks away. They sound great!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i love it

a real inspiration to anyone feeling constricted and trapped

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
be the change you wanna see. its easy to say and post things. be the first one to do something.

throw a Molotov at the fed. light the white house lawn on fire. urinate on the steps of congress.

stop being a talker and start being a doer.

then we will have change

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
be the change you wanna see. its easy to say and post things. be the first one to do something.

throw a Molotov at the fed. light the white house lawn on fire. urinate on the steps of congress.

then we will have change

And to add;
Let me taste that tyrants blood from your hand, brother. You saved us all.

I apologize, that wasn't nice.
I have my eyes open, and my ears turned-on. I'm just sitting here typing away until I hear the call to act. This takes a band of people acting in unison. Otherwise all singular acts will look like another Joe Stack mystery.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

then we will have change

And to add;

I have my eyes open, and my ears turned-on. I'm just sitting here typing away until I hear the call to act. This takes a band of people acting in unison. Otherwise all singular acts will look like another Joe Stack mystery.

Yes but I believe the OP is talking about something different than an armed revolution here. I'm pretty sure hes talking about becoming sovereign and instead of trying to win their game you just simply opt out and don't let it affect you anymore.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by xSe7eNx]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSe7eNx

Originally posted by loveguy

then we will have change

And to add;

Yes but I believe the OP is talking about something different than an armed revolution here. I'm pretty sure hes talking about becoming sovereign and instead of trying to win their game you just simply opt out and don't let it affect you anymore.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by xSe7eNx]

Hello,
Thank you for reminding me. My bad. I keep jumping from thread to thread and forget what i read, or get confused.
Either way, I'm still on the band wagon, if you will.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ya but if becoming sovereign is what he is talking about I really think that this is something that needs to be pursued more on ATS. I have just recently started looking into it and its pretty insane how we all got trapped in this mess but there is a way out of it. However it takes a LOT of research on the law and preparation of documents but I honestly think its worth it and I'm giving it a shot.

Heres a pretty good seminar on youtube that talks quite a bit about it
www.youtube.com...

A good book is Title 4 Flag Says Your Schwag by J.M. Sovereign : Godsent
Theres a lot of info on his myspace
www.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
an armed revolution is all that will save us now.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I say the people guilty of all the above crimes by their own acclimation have renounced their citizenship and it's time to deport them

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Where is the justice league when you need it, or the avengers?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shieldedwolf
Where is the justice league when you need it, or the avengers?

This made me laugh enough to concern others around me, so thank you for that Shieldedwolf!
Since we don't have those hero's in real life, we have to rely on real heroes! I personally believe (no I don't have anything to back this up) that now it would merely take and individual, or a small group, to cast the first stone as a 'first shot fired' in a revolution. Whether it turns violent or not, remains to be seen, but history has taught us where a revolution, no matter how peaceful the beginning... ends. I'm not the flag-waiver you're looking for but I believe in what America was founded on and will gladly defend our original Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know we can't advocate violence because they are better armed than we are. What we need is a Magna Carta. An agreement between us and our government as to what we will allow and what we will not. Ops that's the Constitution. Quite frankly even if we were able to overthrow these murderous tyrants we would create a political void which they would then probably take control of. Look at the French Revolution. Therefore we need a non-violent take back of our government with strict adherence to the Constitution. Impeaching the President is totally Constitutional because he has committed enough obvious crimes, from the global warming scam and the swine flu scam to marching foreign troops on our soil and intends to sell out of our country to a North America Union. If the courts and Department of Justice and leadership of Congress were not corrupt he would have been impeached already. Overturning the criminals in the military is more unprecedented and they seem to be programmed to create chaos in the country what with fema camps and coming disruptions in the food supply and infrastructure. You can see the beginnings in the laws and regulation to destroy family farming and to consolidate agriculture and industry under the control of the banking cartel and in attempts to control the highways with toll roads. Also we see attempts to put security in foreign hands and we see the massacre of innocent people in Juarez that looks like a training ground for government hired street gangs.

We could actually do a Magna Carta, state by state, through the state legislatures, just a declaration of what we as citizens expect from the federal government and what we will not tolerate.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I’m with you 100% brother …

... got a backpack and a mountain bike, no car, no television set, don't "own" land or claim that a piece of the earth belongs to me, work as a self-employed entrepreneur, create next-generation business models designed to empower "mom and pops" and undermine corporate monopolies, pay next to no taxes, don’t buy garbage products made in China, break and/or ignore the government's rules, encourage sophisticated anti-government graffiti, try to be of service to others rather than service to self, study the ways of Mahatma Gandhi, disseminate the truth, expose the liars, etc., etc., etc.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
We should print out the The Declaration of Freedom and spam the real world with them. Viral. We need to graffiti this message on the sides of gov't buildings and have people come sign the bottom. Right there in broad daylight.

Great post OP!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
First of all you've got to get MAD!
I'm a human being godd****t! My life has value!
I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore! - Network (1976)

Brilliant, amazing movie. Until the people went right back to letting TV lie to them.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Very Interesting/inspiring post. I just wanted to add my 2 cents to this as well. I think a revolution here in America should be an anti-revolution way beyond civil disobedience and the protests and such. A revolution here should be a complete disengagement ffom TPTB in the fashion in which we just no longer entertain there bull****. It should be fought like a gorilla war without guns win the hearts and minds of our people and there is no need for firearms, to have soverign individuals we need wholesome soverign communities of people that truly do care about each other, set up food drives and a community center have debates do things with the kids share a beer with your neighbor. We need to work together it is sad that i am saying now more then ever because we should always work together. The virtues of good are always condusive to great things and the virtues of evil always destroy themselves

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

One of the first steps of begining a revolution is to starve the beast. No more spending on worthless $***. Once we accomplish that the rest should be a matter of action and some luck. $&F for telling it like it is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join