It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS- FORUM REJUVENATION##

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I support this enforcement of rules. Way to keep the intelligent debates in, and the rambling trolls out.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
im gald to see this intrepid im tired of trying to post things and people being attacked thank you

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ATTENTION

There seems to be some that think we have disregarded this endeavor. Some are getting snippy again. I can assure that we have not. I guess those needed to find the limit. Well we are at it. Keep the personal attack(subtle or not) out of your posts.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Staff,

Could you please remove some of the pinned threads in the 9/11 section? Ten is quite a lot and it gets annoying having to scroll down to see the non-pinned threads.

Perhaps make a master pin thread and put a link to all those ten and future pinned threads in it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry for going off of topic but just a question is it possible for ATS to start a Kennedy assassination or an assassinations of the 60's topic line would be a great idea. 9/11 and JFK are not interlinked as much as people like to think they are seperate entities and without JFK 9/11 research which is bad any way would be worse (Alex Jones and co). It would be a great way to inform the public about whats going on. Any advice on how to broach this would be great.

JFK was the big daddy before 9/11. People are missing out on a lot without information to this important legacy.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by CTKA-Probe]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTKA-Probe
9/11 and JFK are not interlinked as much as people like to think

I disagree, the two events are intimately related and the narco-corrupted intelligence agencies that were behind both events are one and the same. Why segregate them?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I wish youtube would do this.

People are allowed to insult,harass,bully and threaten people on youtube and nothing is done about it.Youtube is not a suitable place for kids,even though it's a family site.The things people post there are disgusting.Why it is allowed there I will never know.

I'm currently trying to make it so it is suitable and the only way to do that is to have strict rules..and ban people.If you have the time

They don't care that kids read it and even joke about it.And they make a mockery of 9/11.What are young kids going to think when they see this kind of behavior from people?They're going to think it's okay.But it's not okay.It causes psychological damage to kids and they don't care.It's illegal in some countries to harass and bully people online.A 15 year old girl killed herself from being harassed online. watch?v=BKvXPM-EVDQ&feature

There's a couple of ways to help.

Visit this link www.google.com...

click 'report abuse'
click 'user abuse'
-click continue and then state what the problem is..which is the foul language and insults you get for having a different opinion.

or

Scroll down to the bottom of the page then click on safety.Click harassment and cyberbullying,hit continue..Scroll down to where it says was this information helpful..click no.Send feedback

Thanks for helping to make youtube a suitable place for kids.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread is a perfect example of why the 9-11 Forum is dying, crap threads and posts from people with no intentions of discussion or debate, just mockery and trolling. I've yet to see a rejuvination honestly, but it would be nice to at least see the site's rules enforced, crap trolling threads and posts like the one I linked to above are becomming the norm.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Isn't this the definition of free speech? You always have the right and ability to ignore offensive people and have a lively dialogue with those who are respectful and intellectually honest-- though, yes, they are few and far between. When someone posts a video and opens it to comments, there are probably myriad ways in which it can be interpreted. That factor simply "opens the floor".
On the other hand these forums are moderated, and therefore the rules of free speech really don't apply here. There are specific topics and threads-- and specific rules.
This is the difference IMO...and vive la difference

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
woooooooow

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Do not spam the board to achieve 20 posts so that you may author a thread. Please go about it the right way.
edit on 4/6/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
1.Well now I'm for sure not posting there !

2.Seriously, I'm going to do gauntlet run right down the middle.

No really. I know this is not to be laughed at so I apologise now and in a way no 2 is the truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I haven't read all the replies, so please forgive me if this question has already been asked.

Will all "No Planes" threads still be relegated to the HOAX bin?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

If this is designed to breathe new life into the 911 boards yet all no planes topics are still to be swept into HOAX oblivion, doesn't that limit the forum to milquetoast, mainstream topics? Why aren't the no-planes threads held to the same standards as the rest of the 911 threads? Shouldn't the threads and the debates be able to stand or fall on their own?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

The no plane theory is an example of how crazy 9/11 truthers are. They have been proven insane by the NIST report which contradicts their rambling. It's a good thing the truthers are such a small minority, otherwise the supremacy of the United States would really be called into question if other nations knew how brainwashed people were in America.

I'm actually a 9/11 truther, I'm just showing how easy it is to talk like a truster.

But the real question is: can a truster talk like a truther? I've yet to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join