It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting High Without Drugs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This website has some pretty awesome Digital Drug downloads, I suggest you check it out. www.mindsync.vze.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You're forgetting that 'drugs' are already in our system, and naturally occur. What the 'outside' drugs do either enhance the production of our own drugs, or decrease them.

A drug is nothing more than chemical compounds, many of which already exist in our bodies. If by 'getting high' is the only criteria for a drug, then so is food, air, and even water.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I get naturally high, just by holding a bag of magic mushrooms.

As I stare at them, they seemingly emit some sort of energy.

It's quite magical.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Big up to all those who posted. Fun stuff, I went through all eight pages in a matter of hours. The posts pretty much cover all the various ways of 'getting high without drugs'. One thing that wasn't mentioned(I think) is Kechari Mudra. Try meditating while doing Kechari Mudra(if you don't know what Kechari Mudra is, just Google it and you'll get links to all sorts of sites about it), it'll stimulate the pineal gland, and open up the secret chakaras. I think that most people who read this would know, but the pineal gland can secret '___' or '___' like chemicals. In the Tantric traditions it is said that enlightenment is a chemical phenomenon caused by the secretion of Amrita, the nectar of immortality, which makes one blissful beyond compare. I believe that the proper use of Kechari Mudra causes the pineal gland to secret a '___'/'___' like chemical which gives you a powerful high, 3, 4 times stronger than '___' or '___'. And just maybe(just a pipe dream really), this '___'/'___' like glandular secretion is the Amrita of the lore, or even(dare I say it) the elusive SOMA, said to be the strongest psychedelic ever.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I forgot to mention deep DIVING as a means to get High.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Seriously, Deep sea diving? I cannot dream of deep sea diving, I would rather jump out an airplane for that natural. I should start base jumping, always been fasinated. Only thing stopping me is the amount of deaths.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think our brains have cannabinoid receptors for a reason, and we can ingest certain plants and experience the effects, for a reason. To download new information organically. I would go so far as to say the reason we have the things we have and know what we know, socially, culturally, spiritually etc. is the ingestion and subsequent reflection upon entheogens and psychedelics.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join