It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Concord" UFO Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
G'day

Along with the 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO video.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.....here's another of the very few UFO videos that I find interesting.....

The "Concord" UFO video:

I cannot find very much explanation as to what this might be, either on ATS or externally.

I will be extremely interested to read the expert commentary of our ATS members regarding this video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Man, I've always thought that thing was small, (ufo) but this is the first time I've seen it in slo-mo, and that thing is tiny............
I mean it's actually on the starboard side of the jet.......... I always thought it was on the other side - surprising to see it was in between the jet, and the filming aircraft - hmmm.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It was a roll of toilet paper ejected from the plane's trash chute when an unfortunate passenger contracted a case of terrible diarreah from the bad water on board- and then accidentally dropped it down the toilet when he reached for more than one roll and they all fell over on him. It then got caught up in the plane's wind tunnel, and well, the rest is history.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
It was a roll of toilet paper ejected from the plane's trash chute when an unfortunate passenger contracted a case of terrible diarreah from the bad water on board- and then accidentally dropped it down the toilet when he reached for more than one roll and they all fell over on him. It then got caught up in the plane's wind tunnel, and well, the rest is history.

G'day TrueAmerican

I would be very interested to read more detail about that.

Can you provide a source?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hahah, toilet paper? Now THAT is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Although, I think it was intended to be a joke in the first place =)

It *almost* looks like a camera artifact, because it seems to move when the camera moves, but the relative movements don't match up and contradict each other at times. So it's not something on the lens. Plus you can see the ball move horizontally towards the cockpit after it makes the exaggerated dip.

How old is the video? And also what's the source? I know it's of the one and only Concorde, but is there a chance this is just the labor of somebody in possession of a) too much time, b) old footage, and c) some skill in video manipulation? On the other hand if it's a well-known UFO case, and the original footage is confirmed, then I can not debunk this, personally. Not sure why it doesn't get a higher rating on YT, I think it's a good one albeit short.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

G'day again TrueAmerican

If you were having a joke with me as per the post above, then I apologise for being a bit "thick" this morning!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

G'day Son of Will

I get the impression it's not CGI.

But like I said, I've never seen much discussion of this one.

I'll search for more commentary regarding the source of this video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
If you were having a joke with me as per the post above, then I apologise for being a bit "thick" this morning!

Well I figure if the naysayers can explain UFOs away with weather balloons, chinese lanterns, flares, helicopters, plane lights, kites, birds, insects, dirty lenses, lens flares, and everything else they claim- they why is my roll of toilet paper any less valid?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is old, old footage. I saw it years ago. Definately not tampered with.
It's obviously a weather-balloon on crack with a Concorde obsession.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

G'day TrueAmerican

I like your style

I hope we get a few more members in here with some more information & commentary regarding this interesting video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Man I remember seeing this years ago!....To me it's all too perfect. You got one of the most popular most recognisable aircraft ever produced, the camera shot is side on showing the whole plane and a stereotypical "Glowing orb" buzzing around. All too perfect in my opinion, but I hope I am wrong

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
doesn't seem to be doing any harm, just seems curious

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
it's a ghost in the machine caused by the camera lens taking the film. It's been recreated and the exact science behind the artifact demonstrated, using the same camera. There's a British documentary on the subject made some 15-20 odd years ago that explains it all.

I'd imagine it's knocking around on-line somewhere, but sadly i don;t remember the title.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
it's a ghost in the machine caused by the camera lens taking the film. It's been recreated and the exact science behind the artifact demonstrated, using the same camera. There's a British documentary on the subject made some 15-20 odd years ago that explains it all.

I'd imagine it's knocking around on-line somewhere, but sadly i don;t remember the title.

G'day FireMoon

I'd be very interested to read that.

Please feel free to post that doc if you find it again at some point.

I'll also have a look for it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Alright mate :-)

The problem with old UFO documentaries is that, they are nearly always called, UFO, the evidence? Or Something in our Skies, or summat so similar it's hard to track a specific one down. This one i would recommend as it did go into quite some detail, at length, about the camera effect and the Concorde film. From memory they also covered the *Oxfordshire BBC Film crew * incident, It's the one where the weird contrail like shape appears as the reporter is doing a news piece to camera.

This one

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

G'day FireMoon

Are you sure you mean that vid?

It's only 14 sec's long.

I tried to find a longer version.....

I might also look on the UFO Evidence sights & similar to see if I can find a reference.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That's just the clip that shows the trail in close up. it's actually from some lass doing a piece to camera with small crew when one of them points it out and pans the camera to it.. The youtube clip just shows the close up and leaves out all the stuff to camera.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

G'day FireMoon

OK.....I get that.

Are you suggesting this might be the cause of the "Concord" UFO?

Or, am I not understanding the point which you are making?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Be you referring to this??

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Most UFOs are visually quite vague in appearance, and as such can be explained as camera ghosts. Doesn't mean they are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join