posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
ABC Foundation created by Mandy Francis, Stacey Crisp, terrance francis and Micheal Lawless.
Mandy is mother, Stacey Crisp daughter, Terrance Francis is partner to Mandy, Micheal Lawless partner to Stacey. A family affair.
ABC was created after the tragic death of Baby P, concerns been raised from donaters who hve not been answerd. questions were raised were:
1) Why did you not inform those people who donated to the Holiday Fund that the total £2200, didnt all go to Peters Siblings?
2) Why did you not inform people (that being members and admin) what you were doing with the rest of the money?
3) Why did you not ask peoples opinion/view as to what the majority who donated felt would be best to do with this....
4) Why do you not state donated funds information accurately on the website that you claim in your statement to be concentrating on?
5) Why are you even taking peoples donations and fundraising without being a registered company prior to this?
6) You claim you took funds and paid in cash into Peters Fathers Account. £980 pounds, an amount you cannot withdraw from cash machine in one day.
You will have had to of obtained this over counter in bank branch before you paid straight into Peters Fathers account?You will have been given a
receipt for this in the bank at the time of withdraw. This wont show any account details, But the amount confirmed nevertheless.
7) If you had the unpleasant experience of being a victim of fraud on your account, Why, especially as the money in the account isnt your own, did you
not keep an up to date record of the account? As you say in your statement you have not checked it since July
8)Why if you are aiming towards being a registered charity are you not keeping accurate records/reciepts/accounts and checking accounts, from day one
9) You have stated that the foundation raised £2200 - £980 went to Peter's family and £300 went to an unnamed victims family. Please can you
account for the remaining £920, which equates to approx 42% of all donations received, as I am sure you agree this is a lot of money?
10) Your website was only updated less than a fortnight ago and claimed that £2200 was spent on Peter's family for a holiday. Quote from your
website 'Thanks to everyone who donated, and to all the hard working volunteers who helped us raise funds, we were able to raise £2200 by July 09 to
send Peters siblings on holiday at the time the identitys of Peters killers were released.' Can you explain why you lied to everyone, including
former admin? Just to note, the website you were 'concentrating on' had not been updated for months prior to questions being asked about funds.
11) Can you explain to everyone why you continued to take donations from people, despite not having clear and concise aims?
12. On the "Staceys Sky Dive" Pictures. The ABC state that her sponsored skydive has raised £500.00 to go towards The Holiday Fund. Now in the ABC
Statement issued the other day, Stacey said she is still collecting peoples donations for this event. This leads me to assume that this money if hasnt
been collected, definately hasnt gone towards The Holiday Fund, As you are all aware, the event has passed now.
So just WHAT/WHERE donations went towards the Holiday Fund? And what are they doing with the donations they are in the process of collecting from the
skydive, which were claimed to be for the Holiday Fund? Id like to put this question to the ABC.
13) have given£15 to what I was told was a treat for baby Ps siblings, a visit to HamleysToyshop,I am told the visit did not take place? If this is
true ? I would like the return of my money, along with considerable funds I gave to the holiday fund.
crime reference number is 292/120310
[edit on 13-3-2010 by anonymousproxy]