It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are W.R. Grace and Knights of Malta making my food?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What is the W.R. Grace Company?

The company has two main divisions, Davison Chemicals and Performance Chemicals. The Davison unit makes chemical catalysts, refining catalysts, and silica-based products that let other companies make products from refined crude oil. Its Performance Chemicals unit makes cement and concrete additives, fireproofing chemicals, and packaging sealants. The customers include chemicals companies, construction firms, and oil refiners.

en.wikipedia.org...

Who owns W.R. Grace?

Joseph Peter Grace (May 25, 1913 - April 19, 1995 ) was a multimillionaire American industrialist and conglomerateur of Irish Catholic extraction. Born in Manhasset, New York, he succeeded his father, Joseph Peter Grace, Sr. (1872-1950), as President and CEO of W. R. Grace and Company in 1945 when his father suffered a stroke. The firm was founded by his grandfather William R. Grace, the first Roman Catholic to be elected Mayor of New York City.

In the Kennedy administration, J. Peter Grace was head of the Commerce Department Committee on the Alliance for Progress.

President Reagan selected J. Peter Grace to lead The Grace Commission on waste and inefficiency in the Federal government.

Grace was a member of the international organization the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.

en.wikipedia.org...

W.R. Grace Controversy

W. R. Grace and Company has been involved in a number of controversial incidents of proven and alleged corporate crimes, including exposing workers and residents of an entire town to asbestos contamination in Libby[14] and Troy, Montana, water contamination (the basis of the book and film A Civil Action) in Woburn, Massachusetts, and an Acton, Massachusetts, Superfund site.

W.R. Grace owns/owned national food/beverage companies

The company bought a 53% stake in Miller Brewing in 1966, for $36 million; Lorraine Mulberger sold the stake for religious reasons.[4] It sold the Miller stake in 1969 to Philip Morris for $130 million, topping a deal with PepsiCo for $120 million.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Applebee's chain was started by Bill and T.J. Palmer who opened their first restaurant, T.J. Applebee’s Rx for Edibles & Elixirs, in Decatur, Georgia on January 1, 1980. After opening their second restaurant the pair sold their company to W. R. Grace and Company in 1983. As part of the transaction, Bill Palmer was named president of the Applebee's Division an indirect subsidiary of W. R. Grace and Company.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1976, Hackbarth and Jameson sold Del Taco to a group of investors. The new owners sold the exclusive rights to use and develop the Del Taco name throughout the United States (excluding California; Eugene, Oregon; and Yuma, Arizona) to the W.R. Grace & Company. Grace, primarily a chemicals company, founded a new company, Del Taco Restaurants Inc. of Dallas, Texas, and a new subsidiary, DTG Inc., to oversee the various fast food chains it was acquiring.

en.wikipedia.org...

J. Peter Grace was the head of the Knights of Malta in 1963. He is the head of W. R. Grace, and he's one of the largest shipping tycoons in the world, in control of all the shipping in South America. Grace is a powerful man. They have 11 Knights of Malta on the W. R. Grace board. So now we see W. R. Grace involved in the poisoning of America with fast-food chains, so everybody gets heart disease, clogged arteries, so they can go to bypass surgery and further enrich the medical profession, while carrying out their medical inquisition.

www.whale.to...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why is an elite family, in control of a deadly Chemical company, and in the inner circles of the Knights of Malta, controlling food that we eat?

...I believe it's to poison us and make the sheep sick...

WHAT SAY YOU?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread!

I see why you find it interesting that such a chemical company would be buying up restaurants in the U.S.

Honestly what it reminds me of, is government pouring Fluoride into the water. I always thought that it was just a cheap way to get rid of the deadly by-product, and keep us sick and mentally ill.

Might be kinda like that.

Also, kinda like how Heinz and all of the other major manufacturers also have pet food lines -- as a place to dump their by-products and still turn a profit. In turn, keeping our pets sick and "further enrich" the Veterinarians.

It's true, look up ingredients in pet foods, and which corporations own them.

They're all looking for a cheap way to dump their by-products, and still turn a profit on them.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi all,

Stuff I've been reading lately does point suspicion toward the so-called and long established: Knights of Malta.
Kinda of an invisible emulsion into you know who?, higher level Free Masonry. Odd how FM show's up at many bizarre event levels including other rights and measure groups.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I dunno anything about the "Knights of Malta", but they are responsible for shipping everything in South America?

I wonder what their role is, in the coming "Globalization".

Very interesting to think about, thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Knights of malta sound like a kosher cracker company

IN all seriousness, all of our food comes from about 5 or 6 providers as it is. Then those are subsidized, and subsidized again......

Research where your poultry comes from. Lots of brand names, two actual companies.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And here it is ladies and gentlemen....

YET ANOTHER REASON TO LEARN TO GROW YOUR OWN!

When are we going to realise that it is more than past time to grow our own food now.

I have been doing so for over a year now, and not only does it save me a huge amount of cash, but it means I know just what I am eating and how it's been grown, etc.

These massive corporations wouldn't have half the power they did if we stopped using their subsidiary companies. How many of us will be complaining on this thread, but be visiting a MacDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Wimpy, etc. in the next 72 hours?!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Most of us are now in tiny crowded apartments, and don't know a single thing about growing food.

Hell, I've tried pot-gardening on the window-sills before. But failed miserably. LOL

Guess some of us will just have to accept our fate.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

The Knights of Malta is a sovereign Catholic order that manifested during the Crusades ~circa 1080 AD.

They were initially known as the Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes, in charge of caring for the poor, sick, and wounded Christian pilgrims making their trip to Jerusalem.

After the Christian conquest of Jerusalem around 1099 AD, they became a military order, charged with defending the Holy Land from subsequent Islamic invaders.

After failed attempts to prevent the armies of Islam from taking control of Jerusalem, the order retreated to Rhodes, and finally to the Spanish controlled island of Malta, south of Sicily.

While in Malta, the Knights gained incredible power policing the Mediterranean Sea, looking for Pirates. They abused their Naval power and turned into Pirates themselves, raiding ships and stealing their cargo, etc.

They had great weight in the political affairs of Europe.

The order's sovereign status is recognized by the United Nations.

The Knights of Malta, The Jesuits (Society of Jesus), and Opus Dei all work hand-in-hand to maintain Papal power and influence throughout the world.

Many world leaders, corporate founders, and public figures belong the the Knights of Malta and are subservient to the Jesuit Order.

The symbol for the Knights of Malta is the 8-pointed cross:

Queen Elizabeth (UK)

Queen Beatrix (Netherlands)

Nelson Mandela

King Juan Carlos I (Spain)

ETC.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

If you want to know how to be successful, drop me a U2U, and we can confer.

I'm always keen to get someone using their green fingers!

DN.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Several years ago, an acquaintance of mine explained that he had been a manager for local Krystal restaurant. He explained to me that the Krystal hamburgers were made from "head cheese."

Please see link: en.wikipedia.org...

I have no other information regarding this however, have any of you eaten "just" the meat off of one of these? It is quite horrid on it's own.

new topics

top topics

join