It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sea warrior

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadwolf
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The Sea Shepard and groups like them, are heroes. They are headed home now after 3 months of harassing the ruthless Japaneses killing fleet and saving some whales.

G'day sadwolf

I couldn't agree more

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

This pirate "peter" should be waterboarded to get all the rest of the filth that funded him and they too should be jailed.

Justification of this piracy is similar to ELF setting fires and destroying homes, hummers, ski lodges, etc. It is crimminal...PERIOD.....

So what is next...the food NAZI's start to pirate cattle shipments in the US? I can see it now, a group of 3 toyota prius circle an 18 wheeler full of cattle throwing spikes at the tires.....

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Watson should be given an OA & Australian citizenship...

At least someone is taking a stand and showing some guts on this issue to the point of willingly risking their own personal safety...

Someone Australian politicians could learn a thing or two from...Weak bastards on all sides of parliament...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I can see the good he's doing. However at the same time, what he's doing is also not the best way to go at it in my opinion. Personally, I believe the whole show is a sham and a public distraction from other major events. I wouldn't go as far as calling him a pirate, but man I wouldn't call him a hero either.

What I see him doing is pretty much riding a golf cart into Sea World and harassing the trainers working with the animals because they are in captivity while a camera crew films him.

Humans.. what a living contradiction. I still can't forget a post a couple of months ago about a naturalist talking about how we should let pandas die out because they are a weak species, and almost half of the responses were in favor of the decision. Ah well, it's just my opinion. Thanks for posting this by the way.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
reply to post by ANNED

This pirate "peter" should be waterboarded to get all the rest of the filth that funded him and they too should be jailed.

Justification of this piracy is similar to ELF setting fires and destroying homes, hummers, ski lodges, etc. It is crimminal...PERIOD.....

So what is next...the food NAZI's start to pirate cattle shipments in the US? I can see it now, a group of 3 toyota prius circle an 18 wheeler full of cattle throwing spikes at the tires.....

You you're in favor of torturing and putting people into jail who've never been convicted of anything in a court of law? Yeah, that makes sense

I'm happy we have laws, and don't have to allow you to be judge, jury, and executioner. I think a lot of innocent people and probably a lot of Muslims would suffer over nothing if we'd let you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join